[Sydney, Australia] Bey-Wave! Let it rip...curl

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 27th March

Time: 11am-Approximately 3-4pm

Format: Double Elimination

Expected Turn out: I would presume around 30, with lack of communication to those whom Raykon usually talks to.

Attending:
1. Momiji Manju
2. GreeNxBlader
3. Infinate Libra
4. Pikachu0909
5. Nile
6. Baker's Dozen
7. GalZyonV
8. Bey Ninja 14x
9. roxor
10. Darkblader 12
11. RustyXD
12. leone88
13. raven0909
14. bey ninja 14x
15. galzyon v
16. travacorn
17. indo_me
18. beykid249
19. bakulegend111
20. mfbleyblade
21. cartmansam
22. strompegasus456
23. kyoa leone
24. Mystraven
25. Beyblade Gamer
26. kingofthekrabz
27. taj12
28. failblade27
29. Eragon
30. mtblades123
31. blader200000
32. Absorber8512
33. slifer_slacker

Interested:
Zerono
pichu0909
Garion
storm pegusas5
^Kakashi^
darkblader12
glinny
UnluckyXIII
taj12
mtblade123
GaleForce
Dracon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 24, 2011  5:35 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: momiji manju

what do u mean what time 10:30?

no 30 mins AFTER so 11:30
he saying 11:00 is the meeting and 11:30 is when the tournament OFFICIALY STARTS
no but cant People register late but only if they have a reason because my friend has a soccer game at 11:00 and it goes for one hour and he says he is coming at 12:30 we can go ahead but cant you make them play each other so can they come or not ?
hey can i come too?
can i come
Can I come plz?
can i come
plz
i am not sure if i can come anymore having trouble because my mum just decides she wants to go to church? uh... never mind well momiji what will be the absolute maximum time to come?
(Mar. 24, 2011  7:42 AM)Nile Wrote: i am not sure if i can come anymore having trouble because my mum just decides she wants to go to church? uh... never mind well momiji what will be the absolute maximum time to come?

Well than go to the church at an earlier time like me. Ohh and Moji im going to be filming a bit for my youtube channel and for memories only if its fine by you.
can i come plz kyoa leone is a friend of mine
BAKERS DOZEN i have a more than two old beys r u willing to trade for the metal beyblade or buy
how about me?
oh yeah wat if u dont have a beypointer?
does it mean u can bey battle or what?
im still not on the list
can you plz sign me up
beyblade gamer
i don't think it will matter
do you need a bey pointer to battle?
kyoa, don't talk anymore, none of your posts are interesting, or need answers.

They're all SPAM.

bigbangblader, yes you can come. I've already pointed out that there is no limit to who can or can't come, as long as they're part of the WBO.

Beyblade Gamer, yes you can come. You should read about the WBO beypoints, we don't use beypointers it's all online.

Just now there's been a whole page of SPAM, and I expect it to stop now.

No posting about tournament rules, read the guides that are available yourself, from now on I'm definitely reporting every single post that's unrelated to this tournament.

Any transactions should be done through PMs.
The latest time I'll accept is 11:45.
bigbangblader: This is a forum, not a chatroom. Post and wait.

Besides, your question doesn't even need to be answered, look for the answers on your own.
Sorry, change of plans. I can't come now. I've got some stuff I got to work/fix on so yeah. Not to mention the loads of assignments I got yesterday.
Moji are we going to get a lunch break on the day because I eat at 12?
put me down as attending please
Bakers Dozen: This isn't an excursion or anything, if you wish to eat, eat. As long as it doesn't interfere with your official matches it's fine.

Pack your lunch or order ahead or something.
Hey change young hero to roxor please
Hey my friend is coming his name is failblade27
Whoops not coming lol. Sorry Tongue_out
I want to enter the Bey-Wave tournament. Could you sign me in.
sorry for the spam can i still come?