Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

My mains are Joker and Pyra/Mythra. Back up is Bayo and Shulk. I’m fine with the balance of the game but why is link’s smash attacks broken.
Imagining Alucard:

(Mar. 08, 2021  12:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I now have 2 new mains. Sephiroth and Paulatena. My casuals are Ike and ganon

My mains are Sans and Steve. My casuals are Ness/Lucas and Mario.
Ah, a mii gunner main I see. What moveset do you use?
(Mar. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My mains are Sans and Steve. My casuals are Ness/Lucas and Mario.

Doesn’t sans have a moveset already made? (I ask since I don’t actually have the game)
(Mar. 21, 2021  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ah, a mii gunner main I see. What moveset do you use?

Doesn’t sans have a moveset already made? (I ask since I don’t actually have the game)
No, sans is a costume for the character mii gunner, and the Miis can customize their movesets.
(Mar. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My mains are Sans and Steve. My casuals are Ness/Lucas and Mario.

Charge Shot, Flame Pillar and Echo Reflector, as that's what moves the Gunner uses in the reveal trailer and for the Up Special I put the Lunar Launch, as to me, it's the best Up Special for the Gunner.
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ah, a mii gunner main I see. What moveset do you use?

Charge Shot, Flame Pillar and Echo Reflector, as that's what moves the Gunner uses in the reveal trailer and for the Up Special I put the Lunar Launch, as to me, it's the best Up Special for the Gunner.
Oh... So 1111. I personally main grenade, missile, arm rocket, and bomb drop. I would recommend trying some other movesets, as a lot of them are fun. Also just saying, arm rocket is a lot better than lunar launch and not only works as recovery, but an onstage mobility tool. But hey, to each their own.
(Mar. 23, 2021  12:24 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Charge Shot, Flame Pillar and Echo Reflector, as that's what moves the Gunner uses in the reveal trailer and for the Up Special I put the Lunar Launch, as to me, it's the best Up Special for the Gunner.
Oh... So 1111. I personally main grenade, missile, arm rocket, and bomb drop. I would recommend trying some other movesets, as a lot of them are fun. Also just saying, arm rocket is a lot better than lunar launch and not only works as recovery, but an onstage mobility tool. But hey, to each their own.

I use Rocket arm for my Cuphead Gunner. All my Mii Gunners have different movesets. But Sans' is my favourite.
Would anyone like to play with me?

My Mains Cloud Mii Brawler And Big Succ
My mains are every character except sonic and olimar
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:48 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: My mains are every character except sonic and olimar

AHHHHHHHHH
Arsene: you didn't say my name but close enough
So I get this is completely unasked for, but I'm pretty sure Cinderace has been deconfirmed for Smash. The would-be voice actor for Cinderace apparently posted recently about how she didn't know Gen 8 spirits already existed in Smash, and started following the Cinderace for Smash Twitter.

I don't know about you guys but there's no way Nintendo would let the VA talk about or do these things if they were in an NDA
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: [Image: 15nwbqosouk21.jpg]

yes, final smash be like : PAWS OF FURRRYYYY! NYA! NYA! NYA! NYA! NYA! NYA! NYA! NYA! NYAAAAA!

He’s also not a video game character (originally)
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

He’s also not a video game character (originally)

he is, yo kai watch was orignally a game
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s also not a video game character (originally)

he is, yo kai watch was orignally a game

Think it was manga first
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:13 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: he is, yo kai watch was orignally a game

Think it was manga first

wait really?
meta knight is ok
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:13 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Think it was manga first

wait really?

No it was a game first
i would love goku to be in here. A could be his punches and kicks and B could be like a chi blast or something. and then side special would be a kamehameha. down special would be super saiyan but the power would wear off up special is uh flying?

also im am positive that yokai watch was a game first
ultimate is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:28 PM)eggblader Wrote: i would love goku to be in here. A could be his punches and kicks and B could be like a chi blast or something. and then side special would be a kamehameha. down special would be super saiyan but the power would wear off up special is uh flying?

also im am positive that yokai watch was a game first

We have smash flash for that. Besides it’s too anime for smash bros,
smash ultimate dedede is trash
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: smash ultimate dedede is trash

Say that again after seeing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4TeKOD0KN4