Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

(Jan. 24, 2021  2:16 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Is it a good game? I've been thinking about buying it

Not bad, may get confusing after a while though, and also boring if you don't understand how the spirits work and stuff. So if you want to get it just best in mind you gotta have an opponent
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:48 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: for me:

Rayman (Rayman)
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight)
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
Anybody from Sonic (Sonic)

The first three are more likely to be Mii Costumes, which sucks, but I wouldn't mind.
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  2:16 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Is it a good game? I've been thinking about buying it

Not bad, may get confusing after a while though, and also boring if you don't understand how the spirits work and stuff. So if you want to get it just best in mind you gotta have an opponent

Does it have ai enemy?(like Dragonball Xenoverse 2)
Or do I need a second player to play with me
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:55 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Not bad, may get confusing after a while though, and also boring if you don't understand how the spirits work and stuff. So if you want to get it just best in mind you gotta have an opponent

Does it have ai enemy?(like Dragonball Xenoverse 2)
Or do I need a second player to play with me

I'm not sure about the adventure modes where you go and rescue the spirits cos that's the very confusing part. But otherwise you can do matches against a CPU in smash mode. But it's more exciting to play against a second player cos it gets a bit dull after a while
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:48 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: for me:

Rayman (Rayman)
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight)
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
Anybody from Sonic (Sonic)

The first three are more likely to be Mii Costumes, which sucks, but I wouldn't mind.
how would rayman be a mii costume?

he lacks something i like to call
arms
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:23 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The first three are more likely to be Mii Costumes, which sucks, but I wouldn't mind.

arms

Creeper and Pig would like to know your location.
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:23 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The first three are more likely to be Mii Costumes, which sucks, but I wouldn't mind.

arms
pac man didnt have arms for a while
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Really, spirits are not confusing. You pick one out, put supporter spirits on it and such. At first it is a little hard to grasp, but afterwards, you should get it.

(Jan. 27, 2021  12:05 AM)spinattacker Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:23 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: how would rayman be a mii costume?

arms
pac man didnt have arms for a while

Well it would work MII costumes fit with everything for the most part. Also in the next one I want to see Rayman as a FIGHTER. I beat Rayman Legends 100% (Got all the teensies) and I beat the story mode of Origin. After all those hours, I want him as a MII costume and a fighter. In his respect, I have used nothing but my Rayman L99 spirit.
Mega knight in brawl: exists
Sakurai: SS tier powers
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Mega knight in brawl: exists
Sakurai: SS tier powers

Meanwhile...

Meta Knight in Ultimate: exists

Sakurai: 
[Image: B5Ffw8zWI7CTkm6rphxAHx2hQ89Z0hGEb63MNrZY...H2f0KegvKU]
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:00 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: What characters are you hoping for in Smash Bros Ultimate? I’m hoping for Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.

Yeah me too... To be honest as a Sonic fan I want more Sonic characters is the game
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:14 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:00 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: What characters are you hoping for in Smash Bros Ultimate? I’m hoping for Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.

Yeah me too... To be honest as a Sonic fan I want more Sonic characters is the game

O MY F00KING GOD!!! PYRA AND MYTHRA ARE COMING TO SMASH!!!

Why Is sonic so Underloved by Sakurai though Everybody else is new but sonic has be there since brawl he should've been had a new character

Xenoblade Is cool In all but The only New characters i Like are ken and ryu And Joker and cloud
I liked the addition of steve but I just dont understand why they chose minecraft instead of a new sonic character
(and yes I know steve in smash is old news but I still dont understand why)
Like, they would add shrek but will not add something like tails or eggman N-word
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:55 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Why Is sonic so Underloved by Sakurai though Everybody else is new but sonic has be there since brawl he should've been had a new character

Xenoblade Is cool In all but The only New characters i Like are ken and ryu And Joker and cloud

True, another Sonic rep would be great. They should also change his moveset. The side b should be the boost or something.
Knuckles and Goku
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:39 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Knuckles and Goku

Eggman and Jotaro
(Feb. 23, 2021  5:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:39 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Knuckles and Goku

Eggman and Jotaro

Shadow and Dio
They honestly need to add urishifu from Pokémon sword, he could switch to take on swift movement and light attacks like joker or switch to be more heavy and kinda be like ryu
(Feb. 22, 2021  9:34 PM)NexusBoom8420 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:55 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Why Is sonic so Underloved by Sakurai though Everybody else is new but sonic has be there since brawl he should've been had a new character

True, another Sonic rep would be great. They should also change his moveset. The side b should be the boost or something.

Yeah But boost Ruined Sonic So like
I think maybe they should add new features
#1: I hate sonic in smash. total garbage.
#2: We need a more pop cultre-ish character. like a movie character. disney could make some money if they let thor, thanos, wolverine, etc. slip by. i don't think they have done this, but they might have
(Feb. 23, 2021  5:22 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  5:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Eggman and Jotaro

Shadow and Dio

Amy and Giorno.

*Dun dun, dunna dun dun da dun da da dun dun*