World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion (/Thread-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion - UltraGaming - Oct. 12, 2018

What characters are you hoping for in Smash Bros Ultimate? I’m hoping for Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - GOD CHIPS - Oct. 12, 2018

Infernape (from pokemon) , Valt ( from beyblade burst )

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 12, 2018

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:03 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Infernape (from pokemon) , Valt ( from beyblade burst )

Beyblade isn't going in Nintendo's SSB U

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:03 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Infernape (from pokemon) , Valt ( from beyblade burst )

Beyblade isn't going in Nintendo's SSB U

But , I do wish , they could see beyblade worthy enough to be played with .

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - UltraGaming - Oct. 12, 2018

Valt isn’t a video game character.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Jman jman - Oct. 12, 2018

Pac man yes I said it.

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Pac man yes I said it.

PAC-Man is already in the game.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Adam Walker - Oct. 12, 2018

I want shinchan Charcter in the game
Indian kids must know him
He was our hero 10 yrs ago

How about Wario and Waluigi ??

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: How about Wario and Waluigi ??

Wario is already in the game and Waluigi is an Assist Trophy.

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:18 PM)UltraGaming Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: How about Wario and Waluigi ??

Wario is already in the game and Waluigi is an Assist Trophy.

Come On , who is left on the list ??? ( My Brain has come to a Dead-end )

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 12, 2018

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:20 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:18 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: Wario is already in the game and Waluigi is an Assist Trophy.

Come On , who is left on the list ??? ( My Brain has come to a Dead-end )

Many out of 815 pokemons.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Jman jman - Oct. 12, 2018

(Oct. 12, 2018  5:12 PM)UltraGaming Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Pac man yes I said it.

PAC-Man is already in the game.

Okay Thanks for letting me know.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 19, 2019

I've been hoping for Jibanyan as well for DLC Fighter Pass 1 , since it only has characters from games that haven't been represented in Smash. Maybe there will be a Fighter Pass 2 that gives more representation to certain games, regardless of them being Spirits. In that case, I'd love to see Octolings (not ε Fighters), Moogle (Mario Sports Mix model), and Enma (Yo-Kai Watch rep that would make sense if Jibanyan makes it in).

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Leffen - Jan. 20, 2019

I want 2b to be in the game coz even sakurai likes nier

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 20, 2019

(Jan. 20, 2019  11:46 AM)Leffen Wrote: I want 2b to be in the game coz even sakurai likes nier
Idk, but it's probably risky to have another Square Enix character in Smash, since Final Fantasy got barely anything, and Geno is the most requested of the SE characters

Also, Sora is highly requested as well

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Oylspil - Jan. 20, 2019

Waluigi or Big Chungus

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - drewb518 - Jan. 21, 2019

Imagine a beyblade being ripped over and over at a guys face
Ahh thats so cruel

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Falco276 - Jan. 22, 2019

I'm a HUGE fan of Smash Bros and I already own Smash Ultimate!
My main is Male Corrin and my current wish is for Sora to be DLC since KH3 is going to be out this month (January 29th)

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 22, 2019

(Jan. 22, 2019  10:57 PM)Falco276 Wrote: I'm a HUGE fan of Smash Bros and I already own Smash Ultimate!
My main is Male Corrin and my current wish is for Sora to be DLC since KH3 is going to be out this month (January 29th)

Ooh, nice. Another person that actually uses male Corrin.

(Jan. 22, 2019  11:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  10:57 PM)Falco276 Wrote: I'm a HUGE fan of Smash Bros and I already own Smash Ultimate!

Ooh, nice. Another person that actually uses male Corrin.

Haha, yes. Though his side B (Dragon lunge) is not too far distant than in SSB4, his moves are personally competetive and outgoing. 
Still trying to improve with him in Smash Ultimate where as in Smash 4, I'm the Feral Dragon King. Grin

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 22, 2019

(Jan. 22, 2019  11:13 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  11:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Ooh, nice. Another person that actually uses male Corrin.

Haha, yes. Though his side B (Dragon lunge) is not too far distant than in SSB4, his moves are personally competetive and outgoing. 
Still trying to improve with him in Smash Ultimate where as in Smash 4, I'm the Feral Dragon King. Grin

I never played Corrin in Smash 4 because I didn't get the DLC, but I found out at a friend's house that I' pretty good with him. I guess that could make it easier for me to use him, since I don't have any muscle memory from Smash 4, although I main Kirby.

(Jan. 22, 2019  11:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  11:13 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Haha, yes. Though his side B (Dragon lunge) is not too far distant than in SSB4, his moves are personally competetive and outgoing. 

I never played Corrin in Smash 4 because I didn't get the DLC, but I found out at a friend's house that I' pretty good with him. I guess that could make it easier for me to use him, since I don't have any muscle memory from Smash 4, although I main Kirby.
Any character you feel is worthy as your main. Smile
In 64 and Melee, I got kicks out of Fox Mcloud due to the fact that his aerial side A's were so intimiditaing and practical, even for hop aerial kicks. Plus, his recovery is a long shot more than Falco. 

In Brawl, I mained as Wolf, because Wolf was just a shredding prick. His movesets were extraoridinary than in Ultimate due to the fact his attack range is best suited to his style of fighting. Jumps are slow but hey, Brawl mechanics are snails.......

Annnd then we come to Smash 4 and Ultimate where I play as Male Corrin. Sometimes when I don't play competively, I fun out as either of these characters I'm semi-good at: Chorm, Pit, Dark Pit, Marth, Ike, Shulk, Robin, Richter and Roy. 

Needless to say that is my team in Squad strike. Smile

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Dt20000 - Jan. 23, 2019

My two favorite characters are Dark Pit and Inkling. Dark Pit because of the color scheme and that Electroshock Arm!!!!! Inkling since I love spamming the side B and knocking people to the ground and then hitting them

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Falco276 - Jan. 23, 2019

(Jan. 23, 2019  12:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: My two favorite characters are Dark Pit and Inkling. Dark Pit because of the color scheme and that Electroshock Arm!!!!! Inkling since I love spamming the side B and knocking people to the ground and then hitting them

Oh wow! Nice character selection! Smile
I also like playing as Dark Pit too. Leader of the Hot Topic Krew. xD