Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

(Jan. 20, 2020  3:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:08 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: EVERY SINGLE TELETUBBY
How about jack o Bonnie from FNaF? He’d be a complete beast in competitive
Crash would be nice in Smash.
True enough. How bout Kaos from Skylanders
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:11 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Crash would be nice in Smash.
True enough. How bout Kaos from Skylanders

Unless they ever reboot the series, probably not.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:11 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: True enough. How bout Kaos from Skylanders

Unless they ever reboot the series, probably not.
If you’ve forgotten the Netflix series and the new mobile game
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Unless they ever reboot the series, probably not.
If you’ve forgotten the Netflix series and the new mobile game
Two years is irrelevant at this point. I don’t think they will bring a Skylanders character to Smash, but I guess you never know.
And my point with Jack o Bonnie still stands
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:16 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: And my point with Jack o Bonnie still stands

A FNAF character like one of the animatronics from the first game is MUCH more likely to get in than Jack o Bonnie, which is really just a reskin or Nightmare Bonnie.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:16 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: And my point with Jack o Bonnie still stands

A FNAF character like one of the animatronics from the first game is MUCH more likely to get in than Jack o Bonnie, which is really just a reskin or Nightmare Bonnie.
I’m just saying he could have a larger move pool, with the fire and all

And I could also see some joke characters getting in, like tingle or even(please don’t hate me) Dr. strangeglove

“Everyone takes a moment to look up who Dr. Strangeglove is and then hates me”

I main Larry, DeDeDe, and villager

“Strangeglove strangeglove they call him dr strangeglove...”
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:00 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: What characters are you hoping for in Smash Bros Ultimate? I’m hoping for Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.

Amazing! And I thought only I liked that game?
nintendo switch dog
I want Fjorm from Fire Emblem Heroes. Now before you pitchfork me, let me explain myself. This character doesn't use a sword, but rather a lance, which could lead to a more unique moveset compared to the other 8 FE reps.
I have four main characters. Pikachu, Palutena, Cloud, and my Mii Sword fighter, Ralph. Ralph has never lost a game.
I’m waiting for this new legend of Zelda to come out so they can give Ganondorf some moar souper buffs in smash...

My mains are:
Ganondorf
Meta Knight
Bowser
Mewtwo
What if they included a Roblox character and every time it lost a stock, you would hear a faint “ooof”
I would like ASH-GRENINJA, A minecraft character, Venusaur, and some kind of pokemon that can mega-evolve
I just wanted Jotaro, he would make a interesting charather because of his stand and his ability to stop time. Also i main Pokemon Trainer and Terry
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:54 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I would like ASH-GRENINJA, A minecraft character,  Venusaur, and some kind of pokemon that can mega-evolve

Ash-Greninja is already part of Greninja's Final Smash and any new Pokémon rep would most likely be from Generation 8, so probably no Mega Evolution.
Shadow,Blaze, and tails, we need more sonic characters....
Spyro, but it's his Skylanders design (the other design works like F!Robin/Corrin/Byleth where it's half of his alts)
(Feb. 27, 2020  5:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:54 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I would like ASH-GRENINJA, A minecraft character,  Venusaur, and some kind of pokemon that can mega-evolve

Ash-Greninja is already part of Greninja's Final Smash and any new Pokémon rep would most likely be from Generation 8, so probably no Mega Evolution.

It is????? I didn't know that. well, I guess you learn something new everyday
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:46 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  5:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Ash-Greninja is already part of Greninja's Final Smash and any new Pokémon rep would most likely be from Generation 8, so probably no Mega Evolution.

It is????? I didn't know that. well, I guess you learn something new everyday

Yeah, it wasn't in Smash 4, just in Ultimate.
(Feb. 27, 2020  10:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:46 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: It is????? I didn't know that. well, I guess you learn something new everyday

Yeah, it wasn't in Smash 4, just in Ultimate.

I'll see during my school holidays
now that platinum games is remastering wonderful 101, i want wonder red to finally get the respect he deserves and get on smash <3
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:06 PM)Elreed Wrote: Spyro, but it's his Skylanders design (the other design works like F!Robin/Corrin/Byleth where it's half of his alts)
Wooooo Skylanders!

(Mar. 26, 2020  8:26 PM)snoc Wrote: Arms. that was unexpected.

I hope it’s master mummy, or byte an Barq, those are my mains