0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
BBPegasus Vs Theunderdog
BlitzMaster vs Hitsugiya
Storm Dragoon vs Ga’HooLeone
Imperial Vs The GreatFico

Start Brawling when Sign Ups end at 2/17/12 7:00 PM Eastern Pacific I think.

I decided to try this again because I have been dying to brawl lately. It didn't work last time due to my Wii breaking down, non commited entrees, ETC. So here we go again hopefully more formal aswell.

To Enter: Post your Brawl FC (Friend Code) be active, because of non-active entrees before there is a 2 week limit to everything (or when everyone is done) for matches being active ETC. Also, make sure you can play not going to be gone juggling houses Wi-Fi problems Having Wi-Fi and more sorry for people having tough times but I want this to work well. Last thing, please no adult language in taunts, name, and other stuff for our younger members. Matches start when sign ups end.

Format: 3 Stock 3/5 Matches, Items Off (Sometimes the game is glitched so make sure both players have items set to all off and none), 8-10 Time Limit Suggested if you are just going to wait the opponent out with a higher stock please do not use a time limit. The tournament format is Round Robin.

Stages: Final Destination, Battle Field, Smashvile, Castle Siege, Lyat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium(Melee),Yoshi Island (Brawl),

Date: Sign Ups end 2/15/11 US/Canada Date (For people who would use it 14/2/12 it is reversed is what that means.

Rounds: Everything is two week long. Notify me forwhy you couldn't brawl and if I find it legitiment I will allow you to battle late.

Extras Clause: If we have a uneven number then an Extra Clause will be made. The Abyss Decision is a mini tournament in the course of A week long but before the unlucky uneven person needs to battle before the end of the week if it is the Extra Clauses fault in their late battle they are excused and their match is postponed and legal. for people that lost in the Prevous Round Where the people who lost enter and fight the winner gets back in.

Prizes: No Prizes but you are champion a title to keep and be wary of.

Future/Other Wi-Fi SSBB Tournaments:
Swiss 8-20
Round Robin 8-12 People
Tag Team 16-24 People
Classic Tourny 12- 32 people (Double Elimination)

Entrants and their Friend Codes and Score so far recoreded (Click to View)
The format for a professional tournament is 3-stock with absolutely no time limit. That is what you should do for this tournament, or else it is just some meaningless, badly done get-together.
I'll join if you adhere to this.
You must also set up a time (sensitive to all time zones) and date (preferably weekend) and the day of, make sure everyone posts that they are ready and willing. Of those people who are committed enough to remember all this information, you create your block/whatever format. You should also make sure everyone has each others FC's and keep them on the OP and up-to-date.
I'm def joining this. Though, if matches are on a weekend when I have Scout campouts/other stuff, that'll be a slight problem.

And yeah, pretty much what Dan said lol
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:48 AM)Dan Wrote: The format for a professional tournament is 3-stock with absolutely no time limit. That is what you should do for this tournament, or else it is just some meaningless, badly done get-together.
I'll join if you adhere to this.
You must also set up a time (sensitive to all time zones) and date (preferably weekend) and the day of, make sure everyone posts that they are ready and willing. Of those people who are committed enough to remember all this information, you create your block/whatever format. You should also make sure everyone has each others FC's and keep them on the OP and up-to-date.

that sounds fair usually i do no time limit 5 but 3 works do thats the format then
Hmm, I'm contemplating joining this. I'm sure I'll get owned, but I'll have fun getting beaten to smithereens! I still have to think about it, and check to see if I have a busy schedule.

And no offense to the people who have bad Wi-Fi, but if I do join and there's lag, I'm quitting the match. I can't play when my game becomes a slideshow with a ten second delay.
Oh, I have got to learn to shut my mouth.

Of course, the 15th falls on the Saturday of a Scout campout. Tired If it's okay with you and whoever I'm up against, could our match be on Sunday the 16th?
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:00 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Oh, I have got to learn to shut my mouth.

Of course, the 15th falls on the Saturday of a Scout campout. Tired If it's okay with you and whoever I'm up against, could our match be on Sunday the 16th?

You can have your battle between the Week Period doesn't have to be first day
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:02 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:00 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Oh, I have got to learn to shut my mouth.

Ah, okay, I read the OP the wrong way. Thanks for clearing that up; I was kinda worried. Tongue_out

Also, do we have to use the same character throughout the tourney?
Well I'll check if my Wi-Fi works and if it does I am in. I never really battled anyone on friend code though. Can someone like PM how it works?
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:03 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:02 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:

Ah, okay, I read the OP the wrong way. Thanks for clearing that up; I was kinda worried. Tongue_out

Also, do we have to use the same character throughout the tourney?

You can Switch Characters Freely Updating OP
I'll see if I get one of my friends to join this. Put down 'Michael' as an attendee, I'm sure he'll bite.
FC: 4941-16820-7839
im interested in going on this, but can you make the rounds go for longer, it's very hard trying to sort out battles when you could be on the other side of the world to your opponet. ill go get my code.
If my wi-fi works I am in but when is it
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:01 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: If my wi-fi works I am in but when is it

Reasd the Op Registartion Ends the night of the 14th and Starts on the 15th first round end 22nd October
I'm down for this, my wi-fi is pretty good too. I'll edit this with my FC soon.
My old date was too long a wait i moved it a week ahead
Me boi, definately in this!

Can't wait! 5 lives eems like the best option imo
Five lives seems like too much if there's going to be a lot of battles. What about stages?
Does anyone read the OP Ignore Poll the format is what Dan Suggested 3 on 3 Lives and 2/3 Battles turns on the stage and if its 1 to 1 last stage random all stages besides customs turned on
Can u put me down as doing it i am really good don't underestimate me
I tried something like this before but it didn't turn out to well. However, I did allow my partner with it to get other people from other sites (which they didn't take part in their matches) and the rules weren't as good as yours. I wish you luck though.
Remeber Everyone who us attending this to post your Friend code
got it. it's 2493-7953-0853. the name is Joel (it's under my brother).
Sorry don't think I can enter my Wi-Fi doesn't work anymore for nintendo products since we got a new company (Stupid At&T U-Verse). Unless I can go to my neighbor's house everytime I have a match but that probably won't work out.
(Oct. 01, 2011  1:55 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Sorry don't think I can enter my Wi-Fi doesn't work anymore for nintendo products since we got a new company (Stupid At&T U-Verse). Unless I can go to my neighbor's house everytime I have a match but that probably won't work out.

Sorry about that Guess your off