14.29%
Coin 5 minutes
0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
The yellow stick on the Gamecube remote that is usually used to move the camera (hence, the 'c') in Gamecube games.
In Brawl, it's used to do smash attacks quickly, and can charge depending on how long you hold.
C-stick can charge the attack? I thought only A+direction holding down could charge?
Well, on Gamecube if you hold the Z button with C-stick, you could charge a smash.

EDIT: Note, I only know this from experience with my friend's Gamecube controller. I myself use Wiimote and Nunchuck.
The C Stick did the Same in Melee except when you paused it.... And I never use C stick I use Nunchuck I just do smashes rappidly trying to find new combos now
Here's my FC remember to change it in the OP

3008-0379-7380
(Oct. 26, 2011  10:07 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Here's my FC remember to change it in the OP

3008-0379-7380

Changed it
(Oct. 26, 2011  9:28 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: The C Stick did the Same in Melee except when you paused it.... And I never use C stick I use Nunchuck I just do smashes rappidly trying to find new combos now

not at all, C stick in brawl doesn't automatically SDI, plus it is has some differences in programming terms (try to press and hold down the A button, then c stick down on brawl, lol)
IBeyblader and I battled. I won. We had a good match.
I won one then he won one then I won the last one.
InfiniteLibra was really good. He kept spamming the side-stepping to avoid my attacks, though. That was so annoying. XD
Updated
and PM me to be added int he Loser Pool Jut waiting for Giraton vs RAW
and MajinShadow vs Isamu
Just because MajinShadow and Isamuodaka and RAW and Giraton's matches are taking so long we can start the battling for the next round besides the losers.
He won't message me so I think he's inactive
(Nov. 09, 2011  10:50 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: He won't message me so I think he's inactive

OK now Waiting for Giraton and RAW
ill pm RAW now and see if his is avalable next week, i wont be home for a week (i get to skip school, yipeee) so ill see how it goes.
(Nov. 11, 2011  7:14 AM)Giraton Wrote: ill pm RAW now and see if his is avalable next week, i wont be home for a week (i get to skip school, yipeee) so ill see how it goes.

Did you do your battle yet or soon. Poseidon good joy to you. (No Offence.) My Wii recently broke, meaning I must forfeit so you advance to the next round.
" you aint worth the trouble" jks. Oh well ı was looking foward to pur match XD
Iwant to join
my friend code is

2365-6461-3484
(Nov. 16, 2011  12:04 AM)StormDestroyer Wrote: Iwant to join
my friend code is

2365-6461-3484

Sorry too late join the next one later. Should have changed the name sooner sorry.
(Nov. 16, 2011  12:24 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  12:04 AM)StormDestroyer Wrote: Iwant to join
my friend code is

2365-6461-3484

Sorry too late join the next one later. Should have changed the name sooner sorry.

Well he could take your place BillyBlast since your wii broke he could join if he is allowed
@ EagleLibra and StormDestroyer. Not a bad idea but putting him in round 2 unfairly is well unfair it is the same thing if my wii broke and I was in the finals you wouldn't just put someone in the finals. Prehaps if RAW and Giraton's battle is by Default winner (By the way losing by default means you can't participate in the Abyss Cup.) then he will fight in the abyss cup and well.
1st Place: Fight Poseidon
2nd Place: Fight InfiniteLibra

So whoever gets first has to battle Poseidon and second place has to battle libra and when will the Abyss battles start
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:14 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: So whoever gets first has to battle Poseidon and second place has to battle libra and when will the Abyss battles start

When I get results of Giraton and RAW's Batlle
yea having trouble with that, has anone seen RAW cause i sent him a pm a week ago and still no reply.
I think it's safe to say that RAW has left. He last went on over a month ago. He hasn't been checking the old Double Battle tournament thread either.