14.29%
Coin 5 minutes
0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
theunderdog hasnt been on since April 26th thats why i cant battle.
Here are our results.
Hitsugiya : 3 wins 3 losses

WingMaster: 3 wins 3 losses

Initially it was win to Zelda (wing) , loss to Falco (me).
Then Snake (me) win, Zero Suit Samus (wing) loss.
Then Marth (me) win, Zelda (wing) forfeit.
Then Marth (me) loss, Zelda (wing) win.
Next Snake (me) win, Zelda (wing) disconnect.
Finally Snake (me) loss, Pikachu (wing) win.
I didn't forfeit we had to do it again because I died because I'm my nun chuck and we have 1 more battle to go and then I won the next battle against you remember how I used Zelda and you used Marth and I defeated you. So who won and yes it was a disconnect so who won?
(May. 01, 2012  12:35 AM)WingMaster Wrote: I didn't forfeit we had to do it again because I died because I'm my nun chuck and we have 1 more battle to go and then I won the next battle against you remember how I used Zelda and you used Marth and I defeated you. So who won and yes it was a disconnect so who won?
Lets just start before Marth vs Zelda?

(May. 01, 2012  12:35 AM)WingMaster Wrote: I didn't forfeit we had to do it again because I died because I'm my nun chuck and we have 1 more battle to go and then I won the next battle against you remember how I used Zelda and you used Marth and I defeated you. So who won and yes it was a disconnect so who won?
I also fixed the results, for the information you added.
Well do we battle eachother again or what?
(May. 01, 2012  1:01 AM)WingMaster Wrote: Well do we battle eachother again or what?
I have a room open right now.
If this battle is in any more question I can Judge by joining and Suiciding If 3 players due not lagg it severly.
(May. 01, 2012  1:21 AM)TheGreatFico Wrote: If this battle is in any more question I can Judge by joining and Suiciding If 3 players due not lagg it severly.
Apparently were going back to 1-1 score, because that's before his controller died.
So how will we do this?
(May. 01, 2012  1:28 AM)WingMaster Wrote: So how will we do this?
It's back to 1-1. Join my room please.
Remember the New format introduced for the second round Battles best of 5 First to 3 wins.
EDIT: So, who won.....
(May. 01, 2012  3:18 AM)TheGreatFico Wrote: Remember the New format introduced for the second round Battles best of 5 First to 3 wins.
EDIT: So, who won.....
We're reverting back to when we both had 1 win and 1 loss.
Let's battle again at 6:30 today PM. You make the room.
This should be taken to PM WingMaster.
Also WingMaster can you PM me the details of the most recent matches?
Yes I will after the match.
Well it has pasted 7:00 PM Eastern I'm Sorry but the tournament is canceled It would't be canceled if 1 more person had attemped to battle but whatever I will ask this thread to be closed.

By the way I understand BBPegasis case and I see why you couldn't battle a contributing factor to the cancel to the tournament.

I will ask for this thread to be closed soon sorry for getting everyones hopes up multiples times, this tournament has failed many times utterly.