0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote: 0776-6679-7326
heres mine, lets get embaressed !
How is this gonna work, we all live in like completely different timezones, its unlikely we can all play at the same time Uncertain unless perhaps weekend ?
Im upp for it again yo.

(Feb. 11, 2012  9:06 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote: 0776-6679-7326
heres mine, lets get embaressed !
How is this gonna work, we all live in like completely different timezones, its unlikely we can all play at the same time Uncertain unless perhaps weekend ?
Im upp for it again yo.

Good to know just 3 more People
Ill join the tournament heres my FC: 5456-8390-6441
Make sure you're going to be committed before joining, guys!
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:37 PM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Ill join the tournament heres my FC: 5456-8390-6441

I agree with Ga'hoo Leone on that but I'm not going to reject anyone. So good to have you on the tournament.

Also I would reccomend everyone get everyone current FC on the Friend list.
Guess who's in?
FC: 5155-2909-2131
I was just about to call it quits, but then I heard a noise in the forest. I shot out of my house and climbed a glimmering tree only to find my copy of SSBB with a squirrel. I ate the squirrel and recovered my friend code. Just kidding (obviously), I found it under my bed, which I have no idea how things get down there.
(Feb. 13, 2012  1:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Guess who's in?
FC: 5155-2909-2131
I was just about to call it quits, but then I heard a noise in the forest. I shot out of my house and climbed a glimmering tree only to find my copy of SSBB with a squirrel. I ate the squirrel and recovered my friend code. Just kidding (obviously), I found it under my bed, which I have no idea how things get down there.

Good to know meaning we know just 1 more person
1 Day left 1 person needed. I'm just gonna postpone the tounament till friday so we all can start it.
My friend wise leone said he'd join he doesn't get on much so I'm gonna sorta speak for him I will get his FC shortly also, Our 8th entrant! the tournament will proceed.
This is my final warning for the signups close in 44 minutes join now or forever hold your controller till the next tournament!
Please do not flood post.
So, how is this going to be played? Double elimination, single elimination or round robin?
Yes that's what I was wandering maybe we should do a 1 on 1 battle or a double team one
Updated the OP I'm going to post whos fighting who currently to remind players who they haven't fought and need to fight next
Hey BillyBlast did you get Wise Leone's FC yet?
I self KO'ed 4 times in 2 battles. What the carp?
Hitsugya and I battled and I won 2-0 matches nice battle Hitsugiya
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:39 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: Hitsugya and I battled and I won 2-0 matches nice battle Hitsugya
I see that I got to impatient with ledge gardening and rushed up+B and died but the Falco Forward+B was ridiculous.
Stormdragoon I am very sorry for not having the FC up already have been busy lately I will get it soon you have no tome limit for match ohysically not in the match in time to be able to play that is.
@ the others good to get the battledid any one record it? I would like to see it?
no we could not record it the battles were longer than 3 minutes
Ga'Hooleone and I battled. I won the first two battles. The second match was really close and I barely won it. Good match, Ga'Hooleone!
GG, Imperial.

He's really good, I guess I should've been practicing instead of playing Skyward Sword lol. Unfortunately, the character he chose was the only one my main char. could never beat CPU-wise, so I had to use my alternatives.

I am going to say this though, just as a warning to all for future battles in general. Please, please, please make sure your WiFi isn't laggy. It could cost you or your opponent the match.

Ex: PK Missile recovery, time is key
Aerial/dash attacks in general when facing another attack coming at you

Anyways, like I said, great game Imperial.

EDIT: Looking at hitsugiya's post, I will have to agree. So much Side+B in that match, it was done practically every other move.
I haven't been able to reach Poseidon he won't answer my PM. Storm Dragoon I am very sorry for the FC troubvle battle me for now. for this round
OK when can we battle then?