14.29%
Coin 5 minutes
0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Feb. 26, 2012  8:33 PM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: OK when can we battle then?

We usually PM for the battle details.

Also we are looking for someone to take wise leones place.
Oh may I take WiseLeones place?
I will not be competing in this tournament, but I will give you all my Brawl code to battle me. It is 2838-4875-4966. PM me if you would like to meet up sometime!

EDIT: This is also smallfry9730's number as well. Also, I would actually like to enter the next tournament possible, please.
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:06 PM)Anubis123 Wrote: Oh may I take WiseLeones place?

Was just having trouble with that glad you entered! the round should be over but due to difficulties it's not over. The OP willl be updated also Anubis make sure to post your FC.
GG BillyBlast and I didnt know you used Toon Link. It was great brawling with you and also it was a battle of the Toon Links. All of our brawls were epic except for the ones were I got sloppy and was doing bad. I guess that is what you get for not playing brawl for a while. Another thing to is SO MANY ARROWS! You used the bombs and grabbing more to your advantage and I used the arrows and boomerang to my advantage. I kept getting you in the same combo with my boomerang though.
Haha good match. It was really fun I pmed you what I would say here however, LLLAAAAGGGGGGG. Caused me to self KO often cause of that. It was very fun battling with you. Close but close+Brawl=Koed sorry had to do that I won 3/0 if I can keep that up I might actually be WBO Brawl king but that is far away.
Hey some of our battle were close and I choose a bad day to choose Dark Toon Link going up against Red Toon Link because evil never wins.
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:25 AM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Hey some of our battle were close and I choose a bad day to choose Dark Toon Link going up against Red Toon Link because evil never wins.
Lol Fire always win in my opinion lol. well the chain as I showed you can be used like a weapon then a grab aswell and the chain saves your life. lets keep this in PM to not spam the thread from here on.

(Feb. 26, 2012  8:41 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  8:33 PM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: OK when can we battle then?

We usually PM for the battle details.

Also we are looking for someone to take wise leones place.

Oh my freind code will be the same as BBP because everytime i want to brawl i go to his house because my brawl doesnt work.
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:28 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:25 AM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Hey some of our battle were close and I choose a bad day to choose Dark Toon Link going up against Red Toon Link because evil never wins.
Lol Fire always win in my opinion lol. well the chain as I showed you can be used like a weapon then a grab aswell and the chain saves your life. lets keep this in PM to not spam the thread from here on.
Sure we'll keep it to PMs but I just want to say this is that the chain makes a HUGE difference when you want to stay alive.

Poseidon and I will battle as soon as possible it's just that the time is inconvenience since i live in Illinois and he lives in London but we will try to battle each other as quick as possible
Hi everybody Poseidon will not battle so we need another replacement to battle me. Anyone interested?
I found the replacement our number 8 brawler is theunderdog we will battle tomorrow at 5:00 PM.
Thank goodness that mean the brawl tourney can continue!
Theunderdogs Brawl FC is:3566-1231-6054
I lost oh well at least i tried and amazing job Theunderdog, you were way better than I expected I just got annoyed of your Marth shield!Smile
yeah well I just got annoyed of your thunder lolol Smile good game
Well with this added. And PMs reciced I have 5 of the 7 Members Resonded and have all agreed to stay in the tournament so just waited for 2 more Replies and then we don't have to start over For the Third Time... I'm sure that once one tournament gets through I t will be easier for future tournaments.

EDIT: 6/7 Yes Waiting upon Hitsugiya to respond.
EDIT (2nd Wave) : If Hitsugiya does not Respond in 5 Days of 24 Hour Periods the Deadline being 4/11/12 7:00 PM Eastern (Atlantic)
Sorry about that, I'm back in I wasn't on my WBO for the last couple of days.
(Apr. 08, 2012  7:24 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Sorry about that, I'm back in I wasn't on my WBO for the last couple of days.

Glad to know. With this We can continue the Brawl Tournament. I will have pairings Up soon.
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:33 AM)BlitzMaster Wrote: Hi everybody Poseidon will not battle so we need another replacement to battle me. Anyone interested?

In my defence. it's kinda hard to play atm, and its not I wont play, ii just cant to be honest, sorry.
@ Poseidon We hope you can join next tounrament though, and things will run a little smoother.

Also, if anyone notice, The Next pairings are up! So let the Brawls continue!
EDIT: Remember to finish your battles and post here or PM me the Results and Record if Possible!
Me and Imperial had a Great match shortly ago, So thats one out of the way, We need to finish the other 3 battles aswell preferable in a timely manner. So lets get those battles in Contestants.

Also, since no one battled yet the format is changed to 3/5 for round 2 and all upcoming rounds. Next I will be changing name colors on battles meaning played or not

The Key below
Grey= Not Played
Red= Won their Match
Green= Lost their Match
If 2 more battles do not get in before 5/6/12 The tournament is permanetly cancled and I will asked for it to be closed.
Hitsugiya and i are battling today.