Summers Eve Showdown [London, UK 30/04/11] - Regents Park at the Bandstand

on
Hosted by
  Blitz
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Tournament is now over.

Videos -
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaUseVW3oQ8
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBF2KG57...re=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late notice but It's that time again with a new location and no limit!

Specific info:

When: 30th of April at 11.30am until it finishes. (Be there for 11:30!)

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-March-of...ark--28221

Map of the Park -
http://www.royalparks.gov.uk/The-Regents-Park.aspx

Tournament Format: Double Elimination - (Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )
(Due to having so many people turning up to the UK events we now have to use this format as battles take a long time to process and tournaments take far too long)

This is the WBO Standard format rule book(READ IT) - http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6

Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament to let them know that the times may vary! If you are only able to stay till a certain time, it's best that you only take part in the free battles!

Confirmed Attendees -
  • Blitz
  • LeeDraciel
  • Control_
  • Beyjun
  • Merker
  • BladeStorm
  • ThePokeBlader
  • Madmuppet98
  • Vamp69
  • Hell Kid
  • Aron101
  • Tormented
  • BeyHyperKiller
  • UltraBlader
  • Raijin
  • ManicBen
  • TheChosen1
  • Bey-Reaper
  • KillerGeminos
  • Blader5691
  • smg4life01
  • Digi-Blader
  • Saint
  • Hasan125
  • Jamie Thunder
  • theblader2011
  • -Ksb-Uchiha-
  • Blazing Dragon
  • Ahmed
  • Mephiles Dark
  • Golden Blade
  • Cappricorne
  • Repza
  • 1turk1
  • Blade King1
  • Leolon122
  • Attax 1786
  • Tarik125
  • Rentao
  • Zero
  • Small
  • Killerxd

Unconfirmed Attendees -
  • Cyber Kerberous
  • ♥
  • AdamStrike
  • Ultimate Zero
  • RAW
  • RevertedtoZero
  • Eclipse
  • a.k.a Jake

Also let us know if your able to bring a TakaraTomy/SonoKong Attack Stadium.
  • ♥ x1 (maybe)
  • ManicBen x1
  • Control_ x2
  • ThePokeBlader x1
  • Blader5691 x1

Sellers Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Summers-...d-30-04-11

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Put me as a maybe.
Put me down! Put me down! Put me down! Wink I'm 100% coming!
wait matt if there are like lets say only 25 ppl coming could we do the normal block battle oh and btw matt i wouldnt mind judging Tongue_out so yea i kinda want to judge for once Tongue_out so yea thanks
Put me as unconfirmed. WIll bring my Stadium and help out judging if I do come, if you'd like.
That was a seriously quick conformation...
Put me down. Yay I love tourneysSmile
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:52 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: wait matt if there are like lets say only 25 ppl coming could we do the normal block battle oh and btw matt i wouldnt mind judging Tongue_out so yea i kinda want to judge for once Tongue_out so yea thanks

I'm sure Kai-V wouldn't mind if we did Block Round Robin with 24 people but anymore than that we'll have to do Double Elimination.

(Apr. 22, 2011  4:54 PM)♥ Wrote: Put me as unconfirmed. WIll bring my Stadium and help out judging if I do come, if you'd like.

Would be great Alex, would be nice if I didn't have to lug my stadium with me for once haha.
We've already got like 17 people in the first hour so unfortunately I doubt we'll have 24 in total.
You know I'll be there! Wink
is there a tourney at 30/5/11
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:24 PM)EpelepticTofu Wrote: is there a tourney at 30/5/11
28th and 29th. Wink
Is anyone going to record this.
Awesome, I shall come!

EDIT: I can't bring any legal stadiums for this on but for any in May it is possible that I can bring 2!
Obviously, Have you not seen any off the previous Tourneys. Blitz has posted all the videos
Ultimate Zero : the guy who lives relatively close to a lot of tournaments, can never go to any of them, and always asks whether someone will record what he misses as well as who won afterwards ...
Sometimes I dont go to some tournament's because I have to go to other places and ask if they record or who wo because I dident want to miss it.
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ultimate Zero : the guy who lives relatively close to a lot of tournaments, can never go to any of them, and always asks whether someone will record what he misses as well as who won afterwards ...
Did I really have to point this out
BTW: Kai-V; He also said he was coming to Enzoxs Bristol tournament but apprently this is what he said:
Ultimate Zero Wrote:No im can't come there was a sudden change in planes so thats why I can't come.
Ultimate Zero Wrote:Who's going to record the tournament.
And
Ultimate Zero Wrote:Who won the tournament.

Which prove Kai-V's point
Maybe I dont live relatively close to bristol or regents park and it will tack at the minim of a 2hr drive also I try to get to the tournament.Unhappy
*cough*Tube*cough*

Looking forward to this ^^

Bandstand may be packed seeing on how it is unlimited -__-
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:38 PM)RAW Wrote: Bandstand may be packed seeing on how it is unlimited -__-

Doubt it as you'll be there on your own...
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:44 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:38 PM)RAW Wrote: Bandstand may be packed seeing on how it is unlimited -__-

Doubt it as you'll be there on your own...

For someone who posts a lot, RAW sure reads little.
xD I forgot sorry, fountain will be packed xD Confused