[ Suffolk,England ]

Poll: Where in suffolk should the tourney/meet up be held?

Sudbury
10.00%
Ipswich
30.00%
Bury
50.00%
Lavenham
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:16 PM)red B uk Wrote: the tt balnce stadium is not alowed

i did say it was not alowed
if u think i said about the golden bladers set as legal
i said if it is a attack
not we can use that
oh i undert stand now soz
mad muppet i fogot to add about free play
ub i know i voted ipswich but could i change 2 bury since me and go are good friends he lives near bury
how good r ur guys 3 blades
dman 12
it sems i have the uper hand aggainst u but i think i gona have troble beating u from the info ive gavered u have earth egal persuis gal peaguses metor l drago uncorno pices may i be one of your rivals
To find out how to award points ask some common judges such as Black Phoenix, Akatuski, Blitz and LeeDraciel. They will tell you and then we cant award points and prizes and make this a great tourney.

Can anyone give any advice of how to get to the location in Bury from London?
Would anyone like to join a team im gonna be making soon, just need 1 or 2 people that go to tournaments in Regents Park?
red b uk i have 10 beys other than the ones i posted, i barely use the ones i posted, besides my combos are strong against most of tt beys
I might be able to come. If I come i will bring a super attack stadium. PM when you have an official date.
were getting told when the date is on the 1st of feb
enzoxs you have being added.
Guys i will post an event proposal for us. Wink
The location will be sudbury or bury.
And the time and date will be 1pm on feb 12 which is a saturday.
I decided to make those desicions so we can push forward with an event proposal and also i have checked it again and a balnce stadium is allowed in standard play!
is one pm the time to arrive or to start offical play????

u r awsom
have u heard about the glich,passport faces have been taken away,i do have a passport but the face is gone
Thanks Smile I just posted the event proposal and i will inform you if it's being made an official one. If it get's rejected we can still meet up and have our own battles. Smile To awnser your question i don't know the official time and date i just told them our prefered options.
where in bury btw?also look for a mixed race kid with an afro (thats me)
we break this thread for important news,go might not be coming,its not defenant ,he douse not know
ohhhhh ok then sorry ;(
ub
what about the people who have faces but have been taken away by the glich
also what about a name 4 the event ,suffolk super smash up!!!!
Take me off the list, I had never put my name down, and just voted on the most convenient place.
Don't jump to conclusions.
oh sorry ok but that's a bit pointless voting.
Red b uk what glitch?
Also i just called it Suffolk bladers in the proposal but i will say we changed it to your awesome suggestion. Wink
where abouts in bury will it be
This is great news Grin

Cant wait, and i hope it all goes well. If it does there will be prizes and beypoints right?
I know guys.
We are still waiting for them to approve our tourney and if they do i think they suplly prizes and beypoints are awareded. Don't know the excat location yet will let you know when i find out.
all passport faces are gone
sooooooooo where are we meeting
They dont supply prizes you gotta get them yourself.
does anyone want to help me start a beyblade tournamant in west virginia
soz ub thats d truth so what will the prizes be plz give someing decent not dark wolf plz i beg u
oh yea i will be selling some stuff on d day
all items will be up for grabs pm me if u want any for reserve btw DO NOT REPET DO NOT post any questions about the items on this fread pm me for reserves,quries and may be trade requests.

l-drago stadium-£6.oo
beyblade assembly chamber with storage space-£10

rings
2 leon dp-50p each
have 2 gasher-£1 each
peaguses-£1
wolf dp-£1
fire blaze-£1

faces
gasher-20p
tatto persurs face-£2
light yellow face-£1
yellow face-£1

wheels
4 dark bundle-50p
2 storms-£1 each
2 flames-£1.50 each

traks
2 df145-50p each
ex rare 125-£3
2 100-£1 each
145-50p

tips
rf-£4
wb-£2

looking for
mf
thermal
pices
aries
pre mfbs
gb145
ppl should i bring anything such as drinks etc.
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:29 PM)dman12 Wrote: ppl should i bring anything such as drinks etc.

your call if u wana