[ Suffolk,England ]

Poll: Where in suffolk should the tourney/meet up be held?

Sudbury
10.00%
Ipswich
30.00%
Bury
50.00%
Lavenham
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
is the tournament tommorow????????????????????????????????????
I am waiting for it to be official. I am not hosting a tournamount tommorow. Please don't post anything about that or anything else which isn't to do about my tornamount on this thread. Thank you.
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:41 PM)unusualbob1 Wrote: I am waiting for it to be official. I am not hosting a tournamount tommorow. Please don't post anything about that or anything else which isn't to do about my tornamount on this thread. Thank you.

its not offical till u get a date , prizes , intrest and and just set it up its not gona become offical in till u do soming about it
erm i have posted an approval so don't come onto my thread and post useless stuff
excuse me ub (i know u told us not to post but....)could you please update who is coming? i can bring another friend but he hasnt got a account . thanks
dman don't worry Smile yh i will update who is coming.
ub do you have any idea when the tournament will be approved?the only places i can go are sudbury and bury
idk but it's not looking good as we don't have 8 people anymore and we don't have anyone bringing a stadium.
y dont we just have a meet and some1 can bring a hasbro stadium?
yh that might me best Wink sorry about the wait.
its ok i just wanna battle someone who is a good blader but when will we meet up?
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:12 PM)dman12 Wrote: y dont we just have a meet and some1 can bring a hasbro stadium?

i you have a meet up and i came i could bring a tt attack stadiam if it comes if not i can bring a decent hasbro or tt stadiam
we just need a venue and a date now.
wats gonna happen ub?
Me and Vamp69 may be able to come again, but it all depends about the venue and date, and if we do come, we can take a balance (red) stadium
hey im off school most of april (school holidays plus birthday!! i will b 13) y dont we do it then?
sorry i haven't being on in a while. Yh Easter holidays will be great. You can choose the date. Smile
sorry i haven't being on in a while. Yh Easter holidays will be great. You can choose the date. Smile
ermm k i ill have a look in my school planner i will tell you sometime soon
ive been serching and ive thought about the 16th of april becuz its a saturday and the forecast says its sunny . we need a venue now, but where?
kk that should be fine.
thanks but is it gonna be in bury? if so where?
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:53 PM)dman12 Wrote: ermm k i ill have a look in my school planner i will tell you sometime soon
ive been serching and ive thought about the 16th of april becuz its a saturday and the forecast says its sunny . we need a venue now, but where?
i would come but cant make 16th Unhappy
y cant ya make it?
ky
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:57 PM)dman12 Wrote: y cant ya make it?
Cos its my sisters bday ill try if the venues near me
could u try the 17th?