Strange Dreams you've had

I used to have reoccuring dreams involving the WBO. That definitely shows that I have spent a lot of time on this site, haha. I haven't had ant recently as far as I remember ...
That's odd since I've recently been having the same dream effects (Main reason why I've been so inactive lately here along with the kik chat) then again, i don't like dreaming about Spiderman having the same face as Neo and other members as other people...

I think the one with Brad and Hato throwing Rocks at my front door was the best dream I had in a while.
I had a dream my dentures fell out.
It will probably happen soon or later.
(Dec. 07, 2015  4:01 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It will probably happen soon or later.

I've had much worst dreams but this hit me right in the feels.
Had a dream where I hacked @[Mitsu]'s account and found out he had a 40% warning level... I think I was also on committee, too...

Obviously a dream with that last part :')

(Dec. 07, 2015  1:14 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I think the one with Brad and Hato throwing Rocks at my front door was the best dream I had in a while.

I don't know if I should feel like a monster or happy to be at least be in your strange dream
The other night I had a dream I was in hell, it was pretty scary and pretty radical.

Then beavis and butthead somehow pulled me out of hell. Never was I ever so confused from a scary to flat out strange dream...
I was falling from the sky , when i woke up i was kicking the air LOL.
Or when i saw my former classmates that i miss on our classroom with other new dudes sitting on nets that is like chairs luls.
NOTE: I also sleep walked and peed in our dustpan and broom lels.
In one dream, I became my role model, the only, Larry Cress, who is now currently spiderman, swinging from web to web, room to room, and WORLD TO WORLD, with little to no effort. ohhhh planet spidey.
I got arrested for owning an illegal Spongebob toy and was arrested by the gov't guys from Johny Test
i dreampt once that my twin, flame~capricorn, murdered a classmate in preschool and hid its body in the air conditioning in the ceiling. years later, flame admits to this, and i am the first to see the frozen corpse in the air duct. sorry if its discusting, but it's true.
Beyblading with galaxy pegasuse on a race track while having my friends drive the race car that i was on and galaxy was trying to keep up with the car while one my friends turn in to a green giant and was looking over the city
I remember I had a dream I was being chased by Thomas the Tank Engine on a model train layout. Stupid child dream me didn't think he can only travel on the rails so I stuck to the rails instead of taking a 90 degree turn to get away from him. For some reason the modeller had a volcano with a train line going over the top of the mouth. I ran up and over it safely only to have Thomas chase me over it and fall in, killing him. Mind, I was BIG into Thomas at the time. It was horrible.
I was a assassin so I killed the queen took her crown and then I found out I was adopted and the queen was my mom!
I once dreamed of fighting Nemesis with my Phantom Libra JGrin together with my friends. I also dreamed about my dachshunds Fiete and Kruemel who transformed into Kerbeus Armed Needle and Odin Oval Quake. I often dream about meeting famous BeyTubers like k1mboslice1305. A few days ago I dreamed getting a Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable and after 3 launches the rubber was almost gone and after 5 launches the rubber was gone. There were also several formats depending on the condition of the Variable Driver.
I had a dream last night that I went to a bey tournament, and Valt got stuck under a wrestling mat, and he told off the kid who did it to him, and I helped...weird, but cool
I had a dream in which I had an Einstein MS with a Genbu track and tip!
That's impossible!
XD
(Mar. 23, 2016  8:16 AM)LosTxSouL94 Wrote: I remember I had a dream I was being chased by Thomas the Tank Engine on a model train layout. Stupid child dream me didn't think he can only travel on the rails so I stuck to the rails instead of taking a 90 degree turn to get away from him. For some reason the modeller had a volcano with a train line going over the top of the mouth. I ran up and over it safely only to have Thomas chase me over it and fall in, killing him. Mind, I was BIG into Thomas at the time. It was horrible.

this is incredible
Thomas the Dank Engine?
I've been having the following dreams on a regular basis:
・Falling through and endless sky, i see a full 24hrs and then wake up.
・I'm in an enchanted forest with lakes and streams and then it rains and I have fun in the rain amd climb the trees and stuff.
・I sink through and endless sea, but I never go into the dark, and then robotic dinosaurs attack me. Lol
・I live and play in the clouds during an electrical storm
I have no idea if these dreams of mine are cool or I'm just going nuts...
well i had this dream where i had no job, was a university dropout, had no girlfriend, no friends, no social life, living as NEET, then i realized i couldn't wake up, at that moment i realized this was reality.

here's my most recent dream, the world was taken over by terraformars, and basically every day it was a struggle for survival, me and other people had powers, but it was because there were people who were genetically modified with abilities from other organisms, insects, spiders, fish, animals, reptiles, micro-organisms, my ability was simple, i could run fast (not sure what base was used for me).

one day there was an entire bus station, where people got massacred, and then someone got their head grabbed and completely smashed in, me and the group of survivors were running for our life, and then i got grabbed, when the terraformar said "you should just die" i got flung across, barely surviving and started to run. in my dream i started to get a birds eye view, and saw hell, everything was taken over by the terraformars, you name it, sports stadiums, businesses, homes, TV, there were barely any humans, the remaining humans always had to remain in the shadows, if they were found they would simply be killed, it was hell, and all i could do was run while screaming and crying, because i couldn't do anything, because i was too weak.
I had a dream a year or two ago… There was a tiger, a bear, and a leopard on the hill in my backyard. I had a feeling they wanted to get in the house and eat my cats. Then my gray cat walked up and transformed into a giant wolf to fight them.

What's so strange about that? When I woke up and told my husband, he swears he had THE EXACT SAME DREAM. We hadn't watched any movies, seen or discussed anything the previous day that would have influenced a dream like this. To this day we can't understand how we had identical nightmares, down to the last comparable detail.
Sometimes u can enter someones dream. I have done it all the time (this is not a lie)
This morning I dreamt I was three hours late for the Big Bey Bonanza and nobody could get inside since it's at my office and I have the keys. I woke up sweating and my heart racing.

I always have nightmares about being late for things :')
i dreamt yesterday that i finally owned gabriel g, and i started to cry in my dream, because i was so happy.
but alas when i woke up, it was nothing more than a dream

this has made me realize, the search for this beyblade is driving me insane