(Story) Beyblade: Throughout The World! (Chapter 39 Added)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Frickin Awesome!
68.29%
Pretty Good.
24.39%
Ok.
4.88%
Meh. Horrible.
2.44%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
I feel like no one is reading these anymore.... Ugh... Unhappy
They do! They can't speak cause the story is too good.
(Jun. 13, 2012  4:57 PM)Emperor Wrote: They do! They can't speak cause the story is too good.

Thanks Smile
O.O <--- My reply to the end of chapter 16. Your story is AWESOME!
Chapter 17:
One of the best chapters yet! Grin
Its going great so far! Although, there was a few very noticeable typos.
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:28 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: Its going great so far! Although, there was a few very noticeable typos.

I know. I'm working on them now.
Hey guys! I changed my username! Don't freak out when you see the new name XD
Chapter 18:
Ah, the Italian Team. One of my favorite teams, so far. Wink
My Chinese character request!

Name: Wang Wie-Wuu (Male)
Bey: Spiral Zurafa CH120WF (Mesmerizer is special move. Used to distract the blader while it attacks..)
Appearance: Short Black hair and glasses. Clothing is a white T-Shirt, with Black jeans, white shoes, and a black backwards baseball cap.
Background: Started blading about a year ago, and has won 2 tournaments. He has just joined the Chinese team. He is very friendly before, during, and after battles... He also bows before each match as a sign of friendliness and he doesn't use dirty tactics to win...
Could I tell you a little more about Rex? While battling he does strange things like saying "Your waffle kicked my kitty while it was stealing cheesecake from my asparagus", and flailing his arms. He is also prone to being hit in the face with things like, his bey when he loses, rocks, posters, tomatoes, etc.

I'm going to use Rex for one of my stories too, I just wanted you guys to know that
L-Drago Destroy FUnhappy? I don't get it... Besides that, great chapter, although it could've been a tad longer. I can't wait for more epic battles like only you can write them! Joyful_2
(Jun. 19, 2012  5:22 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: L-Drago Destroy FUnhappy? I don't get it... Besides that, great chapter, although it could've been a tad longer. I can't wait for more epic battles like only you can write them! Joyful_2

That's L-Drago Destroy FConfused. Maybe you just misread it?

Anyways, you can see that I already submitted my character request, and I hope the story still keeps coming together!
This chapter is told from Alfred's point of view! Trust me, it'll make more since that way. Lol.
Chapter 19:
Wow, that was the best battle yet! Joyful_2 A white aura? Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!
Chapter 20:
Very good Chapter, CB! I loved this one! Keep it up!!!
Chapter 21:
I like this chapter! Looks like it's not gonna be long before my character Wang Wie-Wuu is gonna battle...
Those chapters took my breath away! Chapter 20 was so heart-warming. Cute I love you for this!
Chapter 22:

Alright guys. My friend said I should give each character a theme song. So I've been doing some research and I found ones for the American and German team.

American Team
Theme for intire team - Last of the Wilds by Nightwish
Shawn Faircloth - Satellite by Rise Against
Karan Brar - Attack by Thirty Seconds to Mars
Alfred F. Jones - Hero by Skillet

German Team
Theme for intire team - This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars
Ludwig Beilschmidt - Invincible by Adelitas Way
Charlotte Schieber - Set Fire to the Rain by Adele
Jynx - Headstrong by Trapt

Yeah, I know it really doesn't matter, but I thought it would be cool. I should have the Austrian and Italian Team's songs up next chapter. Thanks for reading guys! Grin
Sorry for double posting guys! I just wanted you guys to give feed back! It'll help me a lot! Thanks! Grin
Chapter 22 is actually pretty good!! Can't wait for Wang Wie-Wuu to battle... Smile
Chapter 23:

This has to be one of my favorite battles! Grin
Epic! You watched HetaOni too? Stupid "alien"! Great job on your story. There are some typos in chapter 23, but I think you'll fix them. And before you post your chapters, reread it to find typos or grammar mistakes and use Microsoft Word Starter. Grin