(Story) Beyblade: Throughout The World! (Chapter 39 Added)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Frickin Awesome!
68.29%
Pretty Good.
24.39%
Ok.
4.88%
Meh. Horrible.
2.44%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
The story may be closed for a bit because I believe I just broke my wrist. I'm typing with 1 finger right now, lol. Hopefully it's just in a lot of pain and not broken. Sorry guys. DX
(Jul. 01, 2012  7:13 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: The story may be closed for a bit because I believe I just broke my wrist. I'm typing with 1 finger right now, lol. Hopefully it's just in a lot of pain and not broken. Sorry guys. DX

Pinching_eyes_2 That's gotta hurt!! Can you rotate it at all? If not, it's broken. It's similar to a collar bone injury. Usually you can't rotate your arm if it's broken...
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:48 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  7:13 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: The story may be closed for a bit because I believe I just broke my wrist. I'm typing with 1 finger right now, lol. Hopefully it's just in a lot of pain and not broken. Sorry guys. DX

Pinching_eyes_2 That's gotta hurt!! Can you rotate it at all? If not, it's broken. It's similar to a collar bone injury. Usually you can't rotate your arm if it's broken...

It's not broken. It's something called carpel tunnels syndrome or something like that. Are you in a severe thunder storm warning? I went outside to get something and it started hailing and I got smacked on the head. Lol.
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:59 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:48 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

It's not broken. It's something called carpel tunnels syndrome or something like that. Are you in a severe thunder storm warning? I went outside to get something and it started hailing and I got smacked on the head. Lol.

It's as dark as nighttime here, but no precipitation, yet. Heat advisory's still in affect, though, but what area isn't under heat? XD
(Jul. 01, 2012  10:43 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:59 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:48 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Pinching_eyes_2 That's gotta hurt!! Can you rotate it at all? If not, it's broken. It's similar to a collar bone injury. Usually you can't rotate your arm if it's broken...

It's as dark as nighttime here, but no precipitation, yet. Heat advisory's still in affect, though, but what area isn't under heat? XD

I know right. Same here. Except, it started hailing in 105-degree weather. Two of my least favorite things. Heat and hail. Oh joy.
Sorry for double post! Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 27:

One of my favorite battles! Grin
[Edit] Who rated my story as horrible?! Honey-Sempai is sad. Unhappy
Damn... carp just got legit...

What a chapter!!!

And whoever rated this story horrible, show yourself so I can spam your inbox!
(Jul. 02, 2012  8:52 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Damn... carp just got legit...

What a chapter!!!

And whoever rated this story horrible, show yourself so I can spam your inbox!

Thanks and I know right. Me and some of my friends on the Beyblade Wiki were freaking out when they saw that rating lol
Double post. Sorry Unhappy Anyways, here's Chapter 28: Warning: It is LONG.

Chapter 28:

This has to be my favorite battle. Thanks for reading! I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter because it will be BIG! Grin
Awesome Chapter!! It's really up there on my favorite chapters! Smile
That was an amazing chapter are you going to put my character in i messeged you the character and his bey
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:15 PM)goten15 Wrote: That was an amazing chapter are you going to put my character in i messeged you the character and his bey

I already have enough characters and I'm not taking requests. Sorry Unhappy
This is the chapter I have been so excited to write. I hope you guys are as excited as me!

Chapter 29:

I hope you guys enjoyed it! It's gonna get even more exciting from here!
OH...MY...GOD... That was AMAZING!!!

So ready to see what unfolds...
This thread is going to be closed for a few days... The bullies are back and have done it. Again. They think it's funny to make fun of the fact that I'm Southern. And to add on to that, my boyfriend cheated on me. This has been to worst summer ever so far. I'm sorry guys... But I can't go on with this much longer. Sorry. They've pushed me to the freaking edge. And I am done with them. Confusedmithicide:
(Jul. 06, 2012  3:19 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: This thread is going to be closed for a few days... The bullies are back and have done it. Again. They think it's funny to make fun of the fact that I'm Southern. And to add on to that, my boyfriend cheated on me. This has been to worst summer ever so far. I'm sorry guys... But I can't go on with this much longer. Sorry. They've pushed me to the freaking edge. And I am done with them. Confusedmithicide:

Dammit! Why won't they just stop with this carp? I seriously don't understand why this stuff has to happen to somebody who doesn't deserve any of it... Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

This is just going too far...
Ahhhhhhh! They are little carps!!!! Why won't they just give it up! You don't deserve it!!! I'm gonna give em' a piece of good old carpin blader spirit, right in the face.
THIS MUST STOP!!!!!!
*BROFIST OF DEATH! Right in those derp's faces*
Thanks for caring guys! Knowing that, I've actually gotten the will to write back! Here's Chapter 30!

Chapter 30:
Niiiiice... This chapter's got me waiting for USA VS Russia...
(Jul. 06, 2012  6:28 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Niiiiice... This chapter's got me waiting for USA VS Russia...

Trust me, it's gonna be EPIC! If you look in my sig, Yao is in it! He's my 2nd favorite character XD
(Jul. 06, 2012  3:19 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: This thread is going to be closed for a few days... The bullies are back and have done it. Again. They think it's funny to make fun of the fact that I'm Southern. And to add on to that, my boyfriend cheated on me. This has been to worst summer ever so far. I'm sorry guys... But I can't go on with this much longer. Sorry. They've pushed me to the freaking edge. And I am done with them. Confusedmithicide:

Who the heck are these guys. *Hulk Mode.* Arggg. Stupid pixel people. Just as a Pheonix has to die, it has to come back to life.

Epic chapter 30! GO JAKE! So like when USA wins... Or lose, that's the end of this story? Maybe a sequel? And those guys, GRRRR. Why you? You don't deserve to be treated like that. I want to read more of this story and if they do it again, I'll just want to punch them! Well great job!
If I could add this to a favorite thread list, I would.
Sorry I haven't been posting story chapters! I'm at my gandma's and I don't like typing the chapters on my laptop! I'll be back in 2 or 3 days! Sorry guys! Unhappy
Oh, I made a little thing for at the top of my OP! It's Ivan and Natalia of the Russian team! I hope you like it! Grin
~ China