(Story) Beyblade: Throughout The World! (Chapter 39 Added)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Frickin Awesome!
68.29%
Pretty Good.
24.39%
Ok.
4.88%
Meh. Horrible.
2.44%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
"This could be the place Aries, lets go see if their are any bladers" He then noticed two bladers battling "HEY YOU TWO THEIR, WANT TO BATTLE A REAL BLADER? 3... 2... 1... LET IT RIP" His special Thermal Aries landed on the ground and sped straight for the other beys "Do'nt hesitate if you want to win, King Of The Mountain Crash" The beys flew backwards and tumbled back to the bladers who appeared to be stunned. "You two are not that bad but nobody can beat my Aries. You two are the first people I meet in this town and you you happen to have Beys. Oh sorry, im Vance Martinez and this my trusted friend Thermal Aries. Im one of Team Radgers bladers" He sees their blank expressions "Geez you don't know anything about this tournament do you? We reprsent the southern half of Asia,
we actually are set to battle the American team once you slowpokes finish deciding the rest of your team." He pointed at the one with Eagle "And you will be my first opponent. Lets hope you get better before then."

[OOC: I AM NOT REALLY FROM ASIA]
I've read you first chapter. I will finish it soon. So far, I think your a good writer and I bet its gonna be awesome! Grin
Ozone is my character gonna come in or what?
if your still doing character request, could you make this dude?

Name: Brad Lucas

Age. 14

Bey: Death Quetzalcoatl

Special moves: (defense mode) Coiled Snake (attack mode) Eight fangs of fury.

Look: Brown hair. Tall. Wears a necklace that looks a snake. dresses like he was going to a rodeo. Keeps to himself. Uses defense special move but when he really angry he will unleash his attack special.

if you could include him i would be great. also your story is Fricikin Awesome!

Smile
OK. I finished the story so far. I love it. If you want more people to se it, There s Beyblade Fanon Wiki. You could post your storys on that too. Are you making more of the story?
Name: Rex Jamison
Bey: RayPiscesCH105RFS
Appearance: Rex has blond hair that spikes up in random directions. He wears blue a lot, blue shirt,shorts, Etc.
Personality: An intelligent Blabbermouth who is courageous when needed to be, but annoying. He has a dream of getting into the top 10 bladers. He constantly makes puns and jokes. Rex is the leader of team Star, a group of 3 bladers.

You don't need to use him now because he is fit to be in later chapters.

@ Akio314: So your OC's a human equivalent of Annoying Orange. How interesting!
(May. 31, 2012  4:42 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Akio314: So your OC's a human equivalent of Annoying Orange. How interesting!

Or annoying! Hey Apple! Hey Apple! Hey Apple! Hey Apple! Hey Pear! So annoying!
@ Duck: I thought A.O. was pretty cool. Anyways, let's get back on subject.
(May. 31, 2012  1:49 AM)nath blader Wrote: hey this is nat blader so black hole are you playing mine craft

Please do not post things like that in my story. If your gonna ask those questions, do it on a mine craft thread, but not this one.
Ok guys. I'm not doing anymore requests unless I like them! I'm sorry but, I need to find a way to put most of the characters in here! Unhappy

Chapter 5:
Chapter 6 will be up soon!
Vance POV

"Perfect, just perfect. Eliminated already. I don't know what to do now. Aries why do we lose my friend" He looked at Thermal Aries. "Aw well, hey Shawn do'nt make me feel bad about losing to you in the representitive matches. Hey and I know we do'nt know each other that well but mind if I tag along?. I might be a support member anywhay"
I love your story! When are you going to need more characters?
Chapter 6:
This one's a cliff hanger! Grin
Whoa good chapter, Nice cliffhanger. This is a great story.
Chapter 7:
I got bored and excited, so I made the next chapter. XD
SUPER, SUPER, SUPER!!!!!
I love it! Its good how you added some romance. A good story always has some romance. Wink
(Jun. 01, 2012  11:49 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: I love it! Its good how you added some romance. A good story always has some romance. Wink

Thanks! There's gonna be some more later in the story Grin
No one likes my beyblade story Unhappy Yours is perfect though.. (I think I missed a chapter of it though)
(Jun. 02, 2012  12:58 AM)LibraKai800 Wrote: No one likes my beyblade story

Don't wory! I'm kind of expereanced. Not on here, but at school. I enjoy writing storys there. Give it some time. Practice. If you have a great idea and want other people to know about it, start writing. It took me awhile to come up with a good plot for this story. Writing is always tough, but you'll make it through. Trust me. Grin
Thanks! Also thanks for checking it out Smile
(Jun. 02, 2012  1:14 AM)LibraKai800 Wrote: Thanks! Also thanks for checking it out Smile

No problem! Grin
Looks like this story is building up quite nicely! Love how everything is playing out!

The words are jumbled up a little, but the story itself totally makes up for it. Keep it up! Smile
(May. 30, 2012  7:07 AM)Black Hole Wrote:
(May. 30, 2012  12:40 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  11:31 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: This story is crazily good. Can't wait for Chapter 4!

Chapter 4? You mean Chapter 3? Chapter 4 is two chapters away! You sure are looking ahead...

Anyway, great Chapter 2! I love the beys Eagle and Kerbecs! Keep up the amazing writing!

Chapter 3? The next thing that comes next is chapter 2 part 2...Eh. Almost like Chapter 3. Keep up the good writing! And make sure not to have Can-Dai always winning. Tha would make the story kind suckish. I used to hate Pokemon because Ash was beatin everyone including my favorite character. My favorite character in your story is Jake. Jake the one with a defensive type bey. He should've been in the stadium a bit longer. If you have Hasbro beyblade then use the codes for beybladebattles.com to see the combinations in the character requests.

Well that's enough. Great job, Ozone!
I heard not very many people on the WBO go on beybladebattles.com because they have tournaments or something like that. (Just saying.)