(Story) Beyblade: The Knights of The Elements (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It was amazing! I love it! Grin
65.38%
It's pretty good. I like it. Smile
23.08%
Meh. Not so good. :\
5.77%
STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Angry
5.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
RebornArmy, please, go spam another thread.
Take it to PM, if you are that stupid.
Stop it
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:25 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Reborn Army
Shut up, please Smile
Do not criticize fir no reason.
I personally like the elements Poison and Blood.
It is creative!
And creativity is awesome Smile

1.i'm not talking

2. you don't know her like i do,i've known her for 2 years

3.she's the one who started it, so don't pick sides when you don't even know what the heck is going on

4. posion and blood are not elements.
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:28 PM)Death Bro Wrote: RebornArmy, please, go spam another thread.
Take it to PM, if you are that stupid.
Stop it

And also how would you know if i was stupid? lol i have many witnesses of what she does, i'm not the only one who feels this way.
They can be
Hey bro if you wanna argue, pm me.
COME AT MEH BRO!
Jk, pm me, if you dare Angry
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:30 PM)RebornArmy Wrote: 1.i'm not talking

2. you don't know her like i do,i've known her for 2 years

3.she's the one who started it, so don't pick sides when you don't even know what the heck is going on

4. posion and blood are not elements.

Why are you obsessing over the fact that you think poison and blood are not elements? First of all, what does it matter?? Its a good story and you shouldn't go around spamming the thread ranting about the fact that you don't agree with Chinablades choice of elements. Anyway, great story! I really hope you keep writing.

RebornArmy

Look you little noob, go spam another forum why dont you. You are a nuisence to beyblade. I SET YOU AS AN OUTCAST!!!

Hazel, you know what to do.
I'm not, lol i couldn't care less about that it was just a comment i put, then she got mad, honestly i don't want to fight but the fact that she gets mad and starts blaming me saying that's why she's "like this" pissed me off because all i did is just say poison and blood are not elements
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:05 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: RebornArmy

Look you little noob, go spam another forum why dont you. You are a nuisence to beyblade. I SET YOU AS AN OUTCAST!!!

Hazel, you know what to do.

Lol, what the carp can you do? lol stop trying to act like you're so big
I don't want to fight but it pisses me off when you complain many times saying you're going to quit and when you try to kill your self, just stop soon people won't care when you say you're gonna quit,edboy3 and Charlie both agreed with me , ed say you overeact and charlie says i have a right to my on opinion, but really stop blaming others for something that you did, i'm not sayng you start everything but you expand the problem by being so damn emotional and trying to find people to rant to
just stop complaining and stretching the truth you blame me for your issues when it's not my fault, i just tell you what's true and i try to be fair but you take it as a bad way, just stop even when we first met you you did this.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:06 PM)RebornArmy Wrote: I'm not, lol i couldn't care less about that it was just a comment i put, then she got mad, honestly i don't want to fight but the fact that she gets mad and starts blaming me saying that's why she's "like this" pissed me off because all i did is just say poison and blood are not elements

Just about a billion times. And don't say "no, i only said it seven times" (or however many times you said it) because you know what i mean. I just don't see why it matters so much to you. And if you know she will get upset if you say something, why say it? and keeps saying it? over and over?
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:18 PM)Beyniac Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:06 PM)RebornArmy Wrote: I'm not, lol i couldn't care less about that it was just a comment i put, then she got mad, honestly i don't want to fight but the fact that she gets mad and starts blaming me saying that's why she's "like this" pissed me off because all i did is just say poison and blood are not elements

Just about a billion times. And don't say "no, i only said it seven times" (or however many times you said it) because you know what i mean. I just don't see why it matters so much to you. And if you know she will get upset if you say something, why say it? and keeps saying it? over and over?

It doesn't matter to me so much lol, i didn't know she will get upset i just said blood and poison aren't elements and she got mad at me on a chat we were on for it and she said stuff on their that led to the fight, you guys are choosing sides when you don't know the whole story.
Ok ok. I'm sorry for taking sides without knowing the whole story. I will stop posting about this now.
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:22 PM)RebornArmy Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:18 PM)Beyniac Wrote:

It doesn't matter to me so much lol, i didn't know she will get upset i just said blood and poison aren't elements and she got mad at me on a chat we were on for it and she said stuff on their that led to the fight, you guys are choosing sides when you don't know the whole story.

Dude just stop
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:13 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:10 PM)Death Bro Wrote: How did Z get Clockwork Tempus?

Answer:
[Edit] Considering all the hate I'm getting, I may just quit writing...

Don't loose hope so early. So far its REALLY good.

DONT!!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO!!!
Keep your idiotic, petty squabbles in private messages, or I will warn every single one of you. If you cannot post constructive criticism, shut up. If you feel the need to whine about someone else's criticisms, shut up.
Karan,why you not mentioned in this story?
(Aug. 08, 2012  12:19 AM)F.l.A.S.H Wrote: Karan,why you not mentioned in this story?

Answer:
Great story can't wait till next chapter.
Speculation, read at your own risk!
Good story, don't give up. Don't criticize unless it's constructive. Don't vote for "STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Unhappy " just because you can, and for that sole reason. Also, I'd recommend you read the story before you do anything that has to do with the story/writer itself.
Thanks for all the support... My descision is still undecided. I may leave, I may stay. But this whole thing has made me look like a hypocrite. I feel so special. Anyways, I have a few ideas for my next story (If I do stay). Here they are:

Ideas:

I hope you guys like these ideas! They will all have a conection with this story. Please post in the comments on which story you'd like to see! (I want the first idea. XD)

Here's chapter 17!

Still told from Anca's point of veiw.
Chapter 17:
Great Chapter!
I love both ideas!
Hope ya don't quit Smile
This story is great! Keep it up and don't listen to the haters. Although I do have 1 question: Why did you put the main characters element as Time and not Fire or Wind?
(Aug. 09, 2012  12:56 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: This story is great! Keep it up and don't listen to the haters. Although I do have 1 question: Why did you put the main characters element as Time and not Fire or Wind?

Because I wanted the two main elements to be co-existing. Like a yin-yang. One can't be there without the other.

Here's Chapter 18!
(Warning: It is long!)

Chapter 18:
Nice Chapter!
Seriously post on the story. Lol. I need posts. XD Anyways, here's Chapter 19!

Chapter 19:

All I can say is...
Poor Vash.

[Edit] Romanians are not fans of Hungarians. That's why Anca got so mad.

[Edit 2] Toris' theme song is the 4th opening of the anime, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. If any of you know the name of the song, please tell me.