(Story) Beyblade: The Knights of The Elements (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It was amazing! I love it! Grin
65.38%
It's pretty good. I like it. Smile
23.08%
Meh. Not so good. :\
5.77%
STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Angry
5.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Vash, got owned.
Great Chapter!
(Aug. 10, 2012  1:43 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Seriously post on the story. Lol. I need posts. XD Anyways, here's Chapter 19!

Chapter 19:

All I can say is...
Poor Vash.

[Edit] Romanians are not fans of Hungarians. That's why Anca got so mad.

[Edit 2] Toris' theme song is the 4th opening of the anime, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. If any of you know the name of the song, please tell me.
I haven't seen FMAB since it ended. The song's called Period, can't remember who it's by though.
@ Hitsugiya: Thanks. XD

Anyways, I may not be able to post a chapter today...
I have a big karate test and I may be in too much pain afterwards. XD
I mean last time, I couldn't feel my legs.
I'm going for my orange belt (Puts me in advanced group) which is three away from black.
Wish me luck! Grin

[Edit] I changed my name to The Alchemist for today. Just to see how it goes. XD
Ugh, double post. Dang, you guys let my story get to the second page! Angry Jks, I'm not mad. XD Anyways, here's chapter 20!

Chapter 20:
Woah, that's intense..
Nice Chapter
10/10 for being intense XD
@ Trainer Red: I probably will.

Here's chapter 21!

Chapter 21:

Still a better love story than Twilight.
I like the twist of events with Anca and Z.
Well my parents yell at me for reading this all night, but totally worth it. Don't quit because of hate comments, behind every successful person lies a bunch of haters. I wonder what would you do to the three person who vote for the last poll.
1 Question: Can you tell me all the character (some if you want) favorite food.
Btw do you really know reborn army?
(Aug. 13, 2012  5:05 PM)minhx98x Wrote: 1 Question: Can you tell me all the character (some if you want) favorite food.
Btw do you really know reborn army?

Yup. We've known each other for two years. YouTube.

Anyways, here's the answer:

Answer:
I hope that's good Grin
I love pierogi! Anyway, awesome chapter as usual!
Brilliant chapter. My favorite part was Saika's note.
"You just got mixed in with the wrong crowd!"
@Saika, how does it feel to be "the wrong crowd?" Also, how do you feel about Anca and Toris leaving?
So after reading about the characters' favorite food,you may now call me Peter or Rodereich.
@ Hitsugiya:
Answer:

This chapter is told from Peter's point of view.
Chapter 22:
Amazing! Peter is the muscle of the group.
Here's chapter 23!

Chapter 23:

Sorry it's shorter than most of my chapters, but I am very busy with the writing tourny. :\
Ugh sorry for double post...
Those people are back. I've apparently changed and I'm trying to change back, but with one of them's comments, they aren't helping. I seriously can't take it anymore. And I bet that person's gonna read this. So if they post a reply that's against this, that's them. Anyways, I've lost the will to write. I just feel like I'm worthless and everything I do sucks.... I'm sorry guys... But... I just feel... Like... Ugh. Confusedmithicide:
Nooooooooo!
Harumagedon no LIEK!
Screw them!
I'm after them!
I'll teach em', the Harumagedon way.
(Aug. 15, 2012  9:25 PM)Frieza Wrote: Ugh sorry for double post...
Those people are back. I've apparently changed and I'm trying to change back, but with one of them's comments, they aren't helping. I seriously can't take it anymore. And I bet that person's gonna read this. So if they post a reply that's against this, that's them. Anyways, I've lost the will to write. I just feel like I'm worthless and everything I do sucks.... I'm sorry guys... But... I just feel... Like... Ugh. Confusedmithicide:

Frieza, your work is totally amazing and whoever thinks it's bad is probably jealous and wish they were as good as you. I may not be a huge fan of your work, but I've read your other story and it's better than some real books I've read, I hope you get back to your story later.
Yah! You have a talent and should take advantage of it. The greatest people will always have people who will criticize them (or in good old Abe's case, kill them). Don't let it get to you. Look at the poll. Way more people think you are an amazing writer then not! Please don't stop!
I think what you need to do, Frieza, is to take some time off and decide what to do. Maybe you will get some "ideas" from your "vacation." Tongue_out_wink You probably just have writers block. Smile

And don't be Emo and don't shoot yourself. lol Tongue_out

(Aug. 15, 2012  9:38 PM)Akio314 Wrote:

Frieza, your work is totally amazing and whoever thinks it's bad is probably jealous and wish they were as good as you. I may not be a huge fan of your work, but I've read your other story and it's better than some real books I've read, I hope you get back to your story later.
2 words: A-greed.

I guess I'm back... Thanks for all the support! Grin

Here's chapter 24!
Chapter 24:
Yay Fan!
Awesome Chapter Frieza!
Well, by now, I'm betting you've heard I made it to the finals of a writting compotition. Amazingly. So it feels like I have power lines in my head. By that, I mean that I'm full of ideas, buzzing around, trying to get things done. Yeah. But, I'll be taking some time into writing this today. Yeah. I'm nice like that. Anyways, here's chapter 25!

Chapter 25:

Why is this turning into Twilight...
Who's team are you on? Team Fan or Team Anca? Grin
Post in the replys! I'd love to hear about it! XD