(Story) Beyblade: The Knights of The Elements (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It was amazing! I love it! Grin
65.38%
It's pretty good. I like it. Smile
23.08%
Meh. Not so good. :\
5.77%
STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Angry
5.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Team Fan!
First romance in the story! (I think)
I LIEK IT!
"NOOOOOOO, Aru!"
I hope Yao survives the blast Unhappy
Team Fan
Team ANCA! Just like Twilight but instead of two boys it's two girls.
If i had to choose...Team Anca! Great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
Welp, I have a karate test today...
I'm still gonna write the chapter.
I don't care how much pain I'll be in later.
As for Yao...
Anyways, here's chapter 26!

Chapter 26 is told from Fan's point of view
Chapter 26:

Alright, it's shorter than normal, but I'm in a lot of pain. I wrote the first chapter before I left and the second half when I got back. I'm in as much pain as poor Yao is now.
Oh, and I thought I'd tell you the reasoning behind some of the character's names:
SO EMOTIONAL!
I really liked this chapter.
Most epic line: "The sun will rise again, aru"
I got excited. XD
Here's the next chapter!

Still told from Fan's P.O.V
Chapter 27:

This had to be the most epyk battle I have ever typed. That and Shawn vs Ivan. And some other ones. But this one makes the top. XD Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter!
@Post #155 No love for Saika?

Anyways, great chapter, I couldn't read 26/7 until now because when it was released, I was at a Vanguard tournament.
Sorry for no chapter yesterday! I was stuck in my bed. :\ I hate getting hurt. Anyways, here's chapter 28!

Chapter 28 is told from Feliks' point of view.
Chapter 28:
Dead? Woah, that's deep stuff.
Kewl Chapter
You are like the J.K. Rowling of beyblade, Bey K. Rowling. Hahaha!
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:10 AM)Akio314 Wrote: You are like the J.K. Rowling of beyblade, Bey K. Rowling. Hahaha!

You think so? She's one of my "idol writers" XD
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:21 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:10 AM)Akio314 Wrote: You are like the J.K. Rowling of beyblade, Bey K. Rowling. Hahaha!

Heck yeah, your work is better than some books I've read. And I'm probably going to call you that all the time. ( I probably will, Bey K. Rowling.)
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:26 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:21 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

Heck yeah, your work is better than some books I've read. And I'm probably every time post as a reply to you're posts ( I probably will, Bey K. Rowling.)

"I see what you did there."
Bad pun, eh (I'm a stereotypical Canadian) I posted that nickname on my new story.
Dude I'm sorry actually I want to vote the second option but before I want to Vote it my connection was error and I don't know what's happened to my computer after refreshed it I Voted for the last option sorry!
"Astron shoots out a blast of energy that hits both of them and drains their energy. They fall to the ground, dead."

Ahh, you kept your promise, I commend you for that. But you put in in a way similar to "I sent them to the Shadow Realm!", more than "ripped him to pieces with my bey."
Welp, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so...
I thought I'd get in the next two chapters early. Please post after this one. XD
Anyways, here it is! Chapter 29!

Chapter 29:
Why so many deaths? Not to mention Saika cursing! Also, how old is Z in this story?
This story got 5x more mature, awwww yeah

I should start writing again...
"her new arm shatters"

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Lan Fan reference?
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:48 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: "her new arm shatters"

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Lan Fan reference?

Possibly.
No, it isn't. I swear. Lol.

I thought I'd give you a preview of the next story's characters. Cute
I hope you like these guys! Grin
I am back from vacation!
But school starts tomorrow...
Expect chapters after 3:00 pm EST.
Grin
Can't wait!!!!!
Whew! It's been awhile! Sorry guys! I've started school and I'm on the track team (I do shockput, discus, and hammer throw. I'm the strongest. Cute). Anyways, here's the next chapter! Grin

Chapter 30:
I realize this is kinda short... :\