(Story) Beyblade: The Knights of The Elements (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It was amazing! I love it! Grin
65.38%
It's pretty good. I like it. Smile
23.08%
Meh. Not so good. :\
5.77%
STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Angry
5.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Ah thanks for clearing that up.
Is that better?
(Jul. 31, 2012  6:18 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Ah thanks for clearing that up.
Is that better?

Yes. That is better.
Here's Chapter 10!

Chapter 10:

I just realized, these people are kinda like the Dark Nebula XD (These give hints about later in the story)
Ryuga - Person who uses Astron
Doji - Anca
Reiji - Another person that Hitsugiya made up
Yu - Toris
Tsubasa - Vash
...Now that I think about it, this brings up "Crack Pairings" from Beyblade XD

[Edit] I have the Good Guy's theme songs! XD

Tell me what you think the "Bad Guys" themes should be!
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:06 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Tell me what you think the "Bay Guys" themes should be!
My character (that's all I'm going to say, no spoilers) Monster [Big Bang]
Here's Chapter 11!

Chapter 11:

I hope you liked it! I make have the next chapter up later!
Great story
Can't wait till the next chapter
Here's chapter 12!

Chapter 12:
I sense some romance between Z and Fan here. You make storys very nicely.
"Fine", excellent line from yours truly, hah.

Edit: If the 5 good guys are Protectors of the Elements, The Knights of The Elements; then does that mean the 5 bad guys are Destroyer of the Elements, Cavaliers of The Shadows?
(Aug. 03, 2012  2:52 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: "Fine", excellent line from yours truly, hah.

Edit: If the 5 good guys are Protectors of the Elements, The Knights of The Elements; then does that mean the 5 bad guys are Destroyer of the Elements, Cavaliers of The Shadows?

.... Y U USE FANCY WORDS?! Anyways, I was thinking they were the protectors of their own elements, but they intend to destroy the "Alpha Elements" (Elements that are better and more recognized than the dark elements). "They've been fighting with each other since time began." ... I've said too much again.

Here's Chapter 13!
(It was hard writing this while my favorite episode of Spongebob was on. Frankendoodle. And I know what you're probably thinking. Yes, Spongebob.)

Chapter 13:

[Edit] The theme song for Tat, or Vladimir (Whichever you wanna call him), is Don't Mess With Me by Temposhark. Seriously listen to the song because I can't explain how well it fits him. XD

[Edit 2] I can never go without having to edit a post with the chapter on it.

[Edit 3] Damn it. I edited it again.
Do the "bad guys" know that they're evil? Or is it like Death Note?
(Aug. 03, 2012  7:57 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Do the "bad guys" know that they're evil? Or is it like Death Note?

They know they're evil. If you've seen my character bio's for Anca and Vash then you'd know:
Another great story made by ChinaBlade,you are the best writer
Btw,why Shawn is dead? He is my favourite character
i wonder if shawn would come back to life
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:02 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:01 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote: is this zero g also i cant wait for the next chapter you really pull the readers in!

Yes, this is Zero G. And thank you. Smile
Zero-G?Usually a Zero-G beys name involves a kind of warrior or fighter(ex.SAMURAI Ifraid,THEF Pheonic,DARK NIGHT Dragoon
(Aug. 05, 2012  2:17 AM)Killer Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:02 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:01 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote: is this zero g also i cant wait for the next chapter you really pull the readers in!

Yes, this is Zero G. And thank you. Smile
Zero-G?Usually a Zero-G beys name involves a kind of warrior or fighter(ex.SAMURAI Ifraid,THEF Pheonic,DARK NIGHT Dragoon

Um, I made the names up... It took a lot of work. I don't know what you're trying to say...
Sorry about double post! Sorry about no post yesterday! I've been busy and I was at my friends house. And I'm upset with those 2 people who voted for the last option. More of ticked off then upset. Anyways, here's Chapter 14!

Chapter 14:
"KILL HER!", is the best thing to say to a Vampire. Besides, don't Vampires usually have super-human reflex and can turn into bats? I feel that Anca should've easily been ale to dodge that without a scratch, especially when he announced the move about 2-3 seconds before Golem even reacted.
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:25 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: "KILL HER!", is the best thing to say to a Vampire. Besides, don't Vampires usually have super-human reflex and can turn into bats? I feel that Anca should've easily been ale to dodge that without a scratch, especially when he announced the move about 2-3 seconds before Golem even reacted.

She got scared and couldn't move...
Why must you judge my story liek that!? DX
Woah, that's some intense stuff.
Great Chapter.
Uh-Oh, looks like Ivan has some darkness in him XD
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:44 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Woah, that's some intense stuff.
Great Chapter.
Uh-Oh, looks like Ivan has some darkness in him XD
Some? He had the intention to kill, twice in the same chapter! datpg-13bro.jpg