(Story) Beyblade: The Knights of The Elements (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It was amazing! I love it! Grin
65.38%
It's pretty good. I like it. Smile
23.08%
Meh. Not so good. :\
5.77%
STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Angry
5.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
I like that chapter 3!! Grin
I got excited. Again. Here's Chapter 4!

Chapter 4:
another amazing chapter!
Just started chapter 1 and might i add, I read your other story, I loved it! I will catch up and enjoy every treasure you make!!!!!
wow... chapter4 is a bit confusing... and somehow exiting! im PUMPED for chapter 5!
Akuma?
Lol, anyway, great chapter!
Here's Chapter 5!

Chapter 5:
Oooh, I like this chapter! What gonna happen in that battle, I wonder...
Haha! Great story! I wish the real world was like that! It would be cool if EVERYBODY liked beyblade!
shouldn't shawn have a zero-g bey instead of his old one?
Why? He defeated an evil villain with it!!! Also very dramatic for this cahpter. Also, i remember you using I think alot in your last story. I think you should use "i thought to myself" more
Here's Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:
I like that chapter. Bring in the interesting stuff, hehe...
Ditto. Guess the old geezers skills got a little rusty.
Here's Chapter 7!

Chapter 7:

[Edit] Everyone spam SoulEater57's PM. Thank you! Grin
Cool chapter! How many chapters do you look forward to making? And what do you mean by spam TIDB's PM?
I was like, WHERE'S THE CHAPTER???!!! But then I read the OP.
Sorry I haven't been posting. We went to the beach yesterday and carp happened. I now have a HORRIBLE sunburn (I was neon pink when we left Pinching_eyes_2) and am very sick. (I've been throwing up...) My parents think I'm dehydrated, but I don't know. Anyways, I'm having a writers block and can't think with my illness. Hopefully I'll be up and running tomorrow. Until then, no chapters unless I get past my writers block. Sorry guys! :\
Sorry for double post! I've gotten past my writers block! Here's Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

I had to listen to Animal by Neon Trees just to write this chapter XD It helps because I can think straight when I'm sick. XD

[Edit] Da is how Russians pronounce Yeah or Yes.
Awesome chapter!!! You are sick? I hate sunburns. Stay somewhere comfy, that always works for me.
Good chapter, can't wait for the next. I don't know whether Vash is going to be evil, or evil turned good.
@ Hitsugiya: Stop figuring out my stories Angry You're gonna spoil it for other people DX

Anyways, here's chapter 9!

Chapter 9:

I had to listen Right Round by FloRida today XD I think it may be Anca's theme song XD

[Edit] I'm not gonna lie, but Anca is based off of my 6th grade reading teacher. She was from Romania and joked about vampires all the time. She was crazy and funny and we all loved her, but she could be a liitle arrogant at times. Still the best reading teacher I've ever had. XD