(Story) Beyblade: The Knights of The Elements (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It was amazing! I love it! Grin
65.38%
It's pretty good. I like it. Smile
23.08%
Meh. Not so good. :\
5.77%
STOP WRITING! YOU SUCK! Angry
5.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Its probably gonna be like naruto when he uses his kyubi for good. It got the best of feliks and he probably let his emotions take over.
Is Rex coming in this story? He was never introduced in the last one, and his bey could be Samurai Revizer125RCF instead of Pisces.
Here's chapter 15!

Chapter 15:

I was listening to Scream by Michael Jackson while writing... XD
Anyways, Anca's theme song is The Pretender by Foo Fighters. It will be shown more later in the story. Trust me. XD
(Aug. 06, 2012  12:54 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Is Rex coming in this story? He was never introduced in the last one, and his bey could be Samurai Revizer125RCF instead of Pisces.

2 Things.

1. I'm not taking requests.
2. You made Rex in your story plus you posted after I said no more requests on my last story.

So, no.
It might just be me, but I find it easier to read when the text flows better (visually). So like putting spaces in between paragraphs.

Just an idea Smile
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:51 PM)Insomniac Wrote: It might just be me, but I find it easier to read when the text flows better (visually). So like putting spaces in between paragraphs.

Just an idea Smile

I tried with my first story, but it failed epicly...
And here we are now. XD
Oh, I love chapter 15!
Keep it up! Smile
Alright, I had this silly idea of a Question and Answer thing for the characters. All of the characters, including the ones from my last story, are open to questions. You can ask how they got their beys, when their birthday is, who is their best friend, ect. Here is the list of characters you can ask:

Make sure the questions are creative! Here's a few examples:
1. This is for Alfred. What does the F. in your name mean?
2. This is for Anca. Do you have feelings for Z?
3. This is for Roderich. How'd you do that thing where you power up and stuff?
4. This is for Ivan. How'd you get Nemesis?
(Feel free to use any of these.)

Here's a list of Dos & Don'ts
Do:

Don't:

That's about it! Have fun and I hope you enjoy!
This is for Fan and Anca. Which one of you has more feelings for Z(if they like them)? If not, then this is for Jynx. What's your last name?
@Anca What about blood do you like? The taste, texture, warmness, or just the fact that you're seeping the life force of the target.

@Saika Why are you so welled dressed?
you should make this on a print out like for pages cause i would prefer reading this in school than a stupid book from the 80s no one has heard of
@Z, how did you get your nickname?

@Anca, what type of blood do you prefer?
(Aug. 07, 2012  3:39 AM)flippy4212 Wrote: you should make this on a print out like for pages cause i would prefer reading this in school than a stupid book from the 80s no one has heard of

... What the hell does that mean? You make no sense in most of your posts. Stupid things like that can get you banned.

@ Emperor:

@ Hitsugiya:

@ Trainer Red:
We're still open for questions! Feel free to discuss the answer with the person you asked!
Sorry for double post! Here's Chapter 16!

Chapter 16 is told From Anca's point of view.
Chapter 16:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:03 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:02 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Since you're incorporating elements, and there are four of them used by the protagonists, will the antagonists have their own elements also?

Yes. They include Space, Lightning, Blood, and Darkness.

That makes no sense lol Space and Blood aren't elements
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:04 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote: plus you need 3 protagonist for each element for the FULL SYCROME ABLITY but still these storys are amazing
when will you be aceting charcter request

I have five main characters. And I won't be taking requests unless nessicary.
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:03 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Yes. They include Space, Lightning, Blood, and Darkness.
I saw darkness coming. But I don't believe that blood is a natural element, hah.

I may make it death. But the girl who has blood is a vampire so I put 2 and 2 together...
Oh no. I've said to much.

You're stories are epic
(Aug. 07, 2012  4:48 PM)RebornArmy Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:03 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:02 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Since you're incorporating elements, and there are four of them used by the protagonists, will the antagonists have their own elements also?

Yes. They include Space, Lightning, Blood, and Darkness.

(Jul. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:04 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote: plus you need 3 protagonist for each element for the FULL SYCROME ABLITY but still these storys are amazing
when will you be aceting charcter request

I have five main characters. And I won't be taking requests unless nessicary.
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I saw darkness coming. But I don't believe that blood is a natural element, hah.

I may make it death. But the girl who has blood is a vampire so I put 2 and 2 together...

Death isn't an Element either lol

1st of all, this isn't your story.
2nd of all, you don't tell me what is and isn't.
3rd of all, if you don't like it then :Getout:
And FYI, the last element is poison. You'd know if you'd actually read the story and not rate it off of the elements. Plus Space is an element. Dialga from Pokemon is based on the element of space.
How did Z get Clockwork Tempus?
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:10 PM)Death Bro Wrote: How did Z get Clockwork Tempus?

Answer:
[Edit] Considering all the hate I'm getting, I may just quit writing...
(Aug. 07, 2012  4:54 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  4:48 PM)RebornArmy Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:03 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Yes. They include Space, Lightning, Blood, and Darkness.

(Jul. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I have five main characters. And I won't be taking requests unless nessicary.

Death isn't an Element either lol

1st of all, this isn't your story.
2nd of all, you don't tell me what is and isn't.
3rd of all, if you don't like it then :Getout:
And FYI, the last element is poison. You'd know if you'd actually read the story and not rate it off of the elements. Plus Space is an element. Dialga from Pokemon is based on the element of space.

i actually can tell you what is an isn't, blood isn't an element and neither is posion, and you're so damn emotiona; every little thing bothers you how the heck do you go through life, it's reality people are going to criticize you, so why do you overeact you even tried to freaking kill your self many times all because of something small like someone dumped you, like wtf is wrong with you?
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:15 PM)RebornArmy Wrote: i actually can tell you what is an isn't, blood isn't an element and neither is posion, and you're so damn emotiona; every little thing bothers you how the heck do you go through life, it's reality people are going to criticize you, so why do you overeact you even tried to freaking kill your self many times all because of something small like someone dumped you, like wtf is wrong with you?

With you it's different because that's all you do to me. Criticize me. I'm tired of it! I want you to stop! You say I've changed when it's really you! I'm not going back to how I was with you around! Just leave me alone!
Even vulture agrees blood and poison aren't elements
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:22 PM)RebornArmy Wrote: Even vulture agrees blood and poison aren't elements

Just leave me alone. If you don't like it, than don't read it.
Reborn Army
Shut up, please Smile
Do not criticize fir no reason.
I personally like the elements Poison and Blood.
It is creative!
And creativity is awesome Smile