2.22%
you suck
13.33%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Now --- Getting Great
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:17 AM)C-Dub Wrote: yay awesome chaptah!!!hope Christian joins

He will
I wonder any bey will evolve ?
my brother says i wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.
Im looking for some minor characters Note (They are not main characters and will not be as important in the story)
Chapter 8
The calm of the storm
"Thanks for such an awesome battle" I said shaking his hand and smiling. "You'll make an awesome blader someday" I continued "You mean it" said Christian. "Yeah" I replied. I walked over to the judges to claim my prize,
We got about 41,875 yen ($500.00 us currency) It wasn't very much but it would be enough to get some more supplies. Later that day me and Hotaru sat down for lunch at a restaurant called Fukamachi for tempura. I ordered some tempura shrimp with mixed vegetables while Hotaru ordered the same thing. As we sat waiting for our foo we heard someone call out "Wait!" we turned to see Christian running towards us. "Im glad I found you guys" he said out of breath. "What is it" I asked. "I need to become stronger and the only way I can do that is by coming with you." He said with determination in his eyes. He reminded me of Aron. "Im sorry but you can't come" I said trying to be nice. "But I have to go with you!" he said. "What about Eiji." I asked."He ran off" He said. "He said I was weak and he left" "What!" I exclaimed. "I don't know what came over him but hes not himself!" he said "Well then we gotta go see whats wrong!" I said, but as soon as I said that the waiter came with our food. "Right after we finish lunch I'm starving" I announced I sat down to eat. A few minutes later We went off to search for Eiji. After about thirty minutes we heard Christian call out "I found him!" We ran down to an alley and saw Eiji but he was clearly not himself. When I saw him there was radiating happiness and determination, but now there was an evil glint in his eye and he had a wicked looking smile. "I thought I told you I don't want to see you again" He said. "Your not yourself Eiji you need help" He replied, but Eiji wasn't listening instead he launched his bey. "Fine if thats how you wanna be." Christian launched his bey but eagle was different too it easily knocked cyber Libra into submission. "Too easy" He said. "I want to battle that one" He finished pointing at me. "Let it Rip!" I yelled waisting no time to launch Kitsune. Eagle was still very strong. As the beys clashed they released a shower of sparks. "Special move" said Eiji maliciously "Raging talon strike." (He cant use that special move without a stadium) I thought to myself remembering our last battle, but I was wrong Eagle seemed to be able to soar into the air on its own. The bey unleashed its onslaught of rapid striking attacks shooting into the air each time.
I on the other hand definitely could not use my special move without a stadium to to shoot itself out of. I felt like I was out of options but then I was transported to somewhere else. I'm in my own mind, I realized quickly but it was no better in here than it was in the real world. There was a raging storm and I saw a holographic like image of Kitsune in the battle while I just stood there. I had to get out to save my bey. I ran for the image but the winds held me back, and the lightning coiled around me like Aron's serpents special move. I fought to break free but I just couldn't, I felt like just sitting there and giving up rotting inside my own mind, But then the clouds broke and I saw Hotaru crying out my name trying desperately to snap me out of my trance like state. I had to escape for my friends, for my bey, for Hotaru. I cried out and broke through the storm and almost instantly there was clarity. I jumped through the images and found myself back in the battle. Kitsune was losing bad and Eiji was laughing. I took charge. "Special move!" I yelled "Blazing Storm Fang" I yelled My bey Created intense flame then spun around in a circle trailing flame and creating a spiraling blast of flame into the sky consuming the area round it my opponent was caught in the blast and was launched into the air. Once the flame dissapated I saw Eagle land at the feet of Eiji He seemed hurt. We ran over to him, as his eyes returned to normal. "Call and ambulance!" cried out Christian. The rest of the events felt like a blur. When Eiji finally woke up at the hospital his first words were "Where am I?". "Your in the hospital, you got hurt after our battle" I replied. "Im so sorry" said Eiji dismayed. "Its ok" I replied. "Just tell me what happened" I said. "It was awful" He shouted "I was in floating in darkness and I couldn't remember anything I watched as my body did these horrible acts. I cried out but no one could hear me, and while a was there I kept hearing this one word. I think it was a name." he said. "What was it?" I asked "Noctua" he replied and then he blacked out.
End of chapter8
Noctua is very important later in the story by the way what do you think of the new special move please comment
Next time...
Theres some mysterious thing called Noctua I have to find out but I wont like what I like the answers to my questions. Find out what happens in chapter 9
The Fierce Owl
good chapter!!
Thanks please tell your friends about my story
By the way when you read my story please vote
I need some bad guys for characters and Im taking requests
your story is pretty good kept it up.
Chapter nine
"Damn! it" I yelled as I threw another book on the floor. I had spent all night researching and all that I found was the same stuff Hotaru has already told me (see chapter 3) Hotaru came in. "You need to relax while were here Nico it doesn't help to spend all your time like this" she said. "No!! Damn it! I have to find out who this carp is!" I yelled. Hotaru seemed surprised, I quickly realized what I had done. "Im sorry but I have to figure this out, its going to kill me if I don't" I said. I spent hours studying and eventually fell asleep. Hotaru placed a blanket over my shoulders and went to bed. The next morning I got up and headed to the library. Today was our last day in Tokyo. I stopped at Eiji's hospital room to say goodbye. "Eiji" I said. "Im leaving ?Tokyo theres not much for me here so I go to the next town." I said looking down. "take Christian with you, I don't need him here worrying about me" said Eiji. "Ok" I said. I left the hospital and on the way back to the hotel room I went through the shopping center. After walking for a while I noticed this weird old lady who was following me. I continued walking until finally confronted the old lady. "I know you've been following me" I said pointing at the old lady. "Oh my you are a smart one just like master Noctua said." she said "What do you know about Noctua!" I yelled. Then in a flash of light the old lady seemed to change shape. When it ended She was this blond girl wearing a black jacket and skirt. "Im Cynthia Amagai" she announced. "and tell you what, cutie, if you can beat my bey Forest Lillium ,Ill tell you everything I know" she said with a wink. Now that I think about it she was kinda cute.
"Ok I shouted, but first tell me how did you shape shift like that." I said. "Don't you know all of the owners of the spirit bladers have special powers mine is shape shifting." she said, casually. 3......2.....1.... "let it rip" we yelled as we launched our beys. "Theres no way that you can beat the former constellation Lillium." She shouted. Her Lillium had a Gravity ball 145 spin track and an around spike performance tip. "Go Lillium" she shouted. Her bey attacked but Kitsune's speed was unmatchable. I dodged and made a counter strike. When the beys collided they released a shower of sparks. The beys raced along the ground attacking one another, soon Lillium began to slow down. "Transform!" shouted Cynthia. She changed shape and in a flash of light she looked like Hotaru. Then her bey also changed shape and looked like Vespa. (it only an illusion it doesn't actually transform into the bey or perform like it in any way.) "You wouldn't hurt me" she said with Hotaru's voice. I hesitated then Lillium shot around and attacked. It's only an illusion Damn it. I reminded myself. I struck back knocking Lillium into the air. Realizing this tactic wasn't working she changed shape again. This time she took the form of Aron. "Why didn't you let me come with you" she yelled. "You're a traitor." she yelled. Her bey attacked Kitsune. "No!" I yelled and kitsune burst into flame. "What the hell" I shouted. Kitsune's speed increased and began striking with vengeance. It wasn't a special move, I noticed but something else. Lillium also radiated a green aura. as the beys collided a flash of light blinded the both of us. Cynthia returned to her natural form.... I think. "Special move" She yelled. "Shinrin" (which translates to forest in Japanese) A forest of trees grew around us. My bey dodged through multiple roots and branches. "If this is all you've got then your pretty weak!" I shouted. "I can see and control everything in this forest" she shouted back. Then the branches of a tree became snake-like and struck towards Kitsune barely missing and burying themselves in the ground. Then they appeared in front of me and attempted a second attack. I dodged agian. I had to find Lillium I decided to use my special move. "Special move!" I shouted. "Blazing storm Fang!!!" My bey burst into intense flame and began moving in circles. Eventually it created a huge blast of fire that shot into the sky obliterating the forest around it and sent Lillium flying. The bey landed at the feet of Cynthia, I had won the battle.
end of chapter nine
colio but won is the right word not one
Hey, can I put a character in?

Name: Nii Erocha
Personality: Quiet, a little shy, sweet, kind, helpful
looks: Black button up with hood( usually up), grey tight jeans, all black converse, black fingerless gloves with silver chains wrapped around them. Electric Blue eyes. Neon blue hair that runs in front of his eyes.
Bio: Enjoys a battle, only talks to his friends and to give advice. On the bey team Falling Star. He is a good guy.

Bey: Feathered Dove DW145 XF
Bey Description: Dove face is black with a white picture of a dove. Dove Energy ring is clear, depicting feathers, with black tips. Feathered is a fairly thin wheel but with several things, symbolizing feathers. Has great attack. Down wing is black with 3 white wings, curved in a spiral moving down the track. XF is just a neon blue XF.
Bit Beast: A dove with 8 wings, armor on the tips of each wing

Special move 1: Quaking Dive Smash: Dove uses down wing to create a spiral of air, allowing it to continuously strike from above.

Special move 2: Multi Wing Slasher: creates and air field around itself, so the other bey cant attack. Then, it makes a small air air spiral around itself, making 7 copies also with air spirals. Then, all the copies smash the opponent bey around

Special move 3: Extreme Air Bullet: Fires several air bullets at the opposite bey, each making a mini explosion. Then, a fog surrounds Dove. Finally, Dove comes shooting out of the fog in a bigger air bullet, smahing into the opponent bey, making a large explosion .

Hope he is excepted
could he be one of the good guys????????????

Name:Tsuyoshi ( su-yo-shi)
Personality:
Beyblade: Electrode Watersnake WPCH65 (Water Producer Change Height 65-1000 ) EMFWD (Eternal Metal Floating Wide Defense)
Special move:Flooding Fury
Bottom feature: Best Balance Bottom when the wpch65 activates, emfwd changes into float mode, then the bottom's metal goes to the metal wheel and the bottom is left plastic while it has epic balance 0 percent recoil. when the other bey is beaten, the metal wheel transfers the metal to the bottom.

P.S ur story is eppic!!!
nice chapter
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:37 PM)raffy614 Wrote: could he be one of the good guys????????????

Personality:
Beyblade: Electrode Watersnake WPCH65 (Water Producer Change Height 65-1000 ) EMFWD (Eternal Metal Floating Wide Defense)
Bottom feature: Best Balance Bottom when the wpch65 activates, emfwd changes into float mode, then the bottom's metal goes to the metal wheel and the bottom is left plastic while it has epic balance 0 percent recoil. when the other bey is beaten, the metal wheel transfers the metal to the bottom.

P.S ur story is eppic!!!

thank you But i only accept beys under real constellations so when posting a character with a made-up bey please specify its constellation for instance all of the spirit beys (with the exeption of kitsune who is under the constellation vulpecula) are under former constellations Ill put your bey under the constellation Eridanus the river
The constellation for mine is Columba, or The Dove. It is an actual constellation. I got very lucky seeing my bey is Feathered Dove DW145 XF lol
Tell me what you know!" I shouted at Cynthia. " Master Noctua's blader ,Gen, is the current leader of the dark nebula and, he really hates your bey so he sent me to try and stop you before...." she replied. "Before what!" I yelled. "Thats all I can tell ya" she replied. Then in a flash of light she dissapeared. I went back to the hotel room and spoke with Hotaru about what happened. "She said that they want to stop me" I told her. "I knew this would happen" she said seemingly upset. "What would happen" I replied. "Your bey ,Kitsune, is the only thing that can stop Noctua from acheiving its ultimate goal." She replied. The thought worried me knowing that I would have to protect the world. We ran over to Christian's apartment, we needed all of the allies we could get. We waited for him to get packed. While we waited Hotaru could tell I was nervouse, I my eyes were darting around. "It's ok Nico I know that your ready we'll gather all of the other spirit bladers and well take Noctua down" She said with a confident smile, but I could tell she was just putting a brave face on for me. "The truth is Hotaru that I have no Idea where in hell to go from here I've never even heard of the Dark Nebula!" I replied. (remember this is the year 3025 so the dark nebula was beleived to be long gone.). Before Hotaru could say anything Christian came out with a backpack on his shoulders. "O.K lets go!" he said excited. He had no idea it sucks to travel on foot. We decided that we needed to find away to leave the country all together, as far as we know the spirit bladers could be anywhere in the world not just japan. We walked for miles until we reached the city of Kowasaki. What we saw was a nightmare, everywhere there were holographic displays of the Dark Nebula's symbol. All of the people were suffering sittting in the streets with absoloutly no emotion whatsoever. Christian and Hotaru were also shocked. We ran up to some guards in uniform. "Hey what's going on here, why are all these people so.. zombie-like" I said. The guard turned around and stared down at me. Then he saw my bey. "Hey!" he shouted. "Nobody in sector D is allowed to have a Bey, now hand it over!" he commanded holding his hand out. "No way!" I shouted. "Give it to me or I,ll take it by force!" he yelled, attatching his bey, Grand Libra ED145WD, "Fine if thats how you want to be!" I shouted back. I attatched Kitsune to my launcher. "Guys get out of here! I don't want to have to hold back!" I shouted to them. They ran off and a few gouards followed them. "Let it Rip!" I shouted. Our beys launched into battle. My bey trailed fire as it moved towards its opponent. As soon as it struck Libra was shpot into the air from the sheer force of my attack. Libra landed perfectly then changed its tactics. I came around for another attack but Libra used its Eternal defense spintrack to block my attack then Libra tilted downwards and smashed my bey into the ground. I wasn't done yet. "Special move!" I shouted. "Blazing storm fang!" my bey circled Libra faster and faster until it formed a giant fiery blast that shot into the air obliterationg anything within the area. I smiled I knew it was over, but when the flames died down Libra was perfectly ok. "Special move!" yelled the guard. "Eternal destruction!" the bey then created fissures in the ground. and tendrils of dark energy shot out and attact my bey. "I will not lose!" yelled the guard. He laughed as the tendrils continued to attack my bey. "No!" I yelled. THen my bey burst into flame, the flames intensified until they became too bright to look at. When it was over I looked down to see an entirely different bey. "I will loan you more of my strength human but it will be at a price." said the voice of Kitsune. I began to be filled with energy and radiated a fiery aura. I lost control I saw that my friends came back for me but I didn't care alll I wanted to do was destroy my opponent.
(This is from Hotaru's point of view) I watched as Nico seemingly began to change until he wasn't himself. It was his face and body...but it wan't him in control.
Then I looked over to the guard in a fglash of light he was somebody else, and so was his bey. "I am Gen Hokiato Sato, and thanks to the beautiful illusionist cynthia I was able to fing you." he said to Nico with a smug look on his face. "Why thank you master Gen" said the one called Cynthia stepping out of the shadows. "Dark Move" commanded Gen. "Tearing Darkness Destroyer"
(this is bacxk to Nico's point of view)
I was floating and watched as Kitsune controlled my body I had no control over anything but I didn't care all I wanted to do was sleep, maybe forever just sleep and give up.......No! I had to get out I moved towards the Image that I saw before me and pushed my way through until I was back in my body. I saw that My opponent had unleashed his dark move the bey created a storm of dark winds that howled as the struck my bey with debris and pure darkness. I unleashed my special move. "Kamikaze Strike!" I yelled. The bey surrounded itself spirialing flames as it flew into the air in a cyclone of fire and then it dove down onto Noctua creating an explosion so massive that it blew me to the ground. I looked to se that I had lost Noctua was still spinning. MY body had reached its limits and I blacked out.
End of chapter 10
By the way yes Kitsune has evolved into Rage Kitsune.
awesome man
Im thnking ab out starting a second story as well what do you guys think should do
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:59 PM)HellKerbex14 Wrote: Im thnking ab out starting a second story as well what do you guys think should do
I think you should accept my character and yah, make another story too lol.
make another story
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:53 AM)HellKerbex14 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:37 PM)raffy614 Wrote: could he be one of the good guys????????????

Personality:

P.S ur story is eppic!!!

thank you But i only accept beys under real constellations so when posting a character with a made-up bey please specify its constellation for instance all of the spirit beys (with the exeption of kitsune who is under the constellation vulpecula) are under former constellations Ill put your bey under the constellation Eridanus the river

i forgot 2 mention this is under the constellation of hydra
i love it but needs quotation marks
that was AWESDOME