Stopping D-Rights from the original Beyblade anime. - episodes to download

D-rights has been removing videos of the original anime left and right and the only way to watch them is by paying thousands of dollars for dvd’s. So me and a few other people are downloading episodes and videos to google drives so people can watch them for free. If there is a YouTube video of the original anime that you like, please post it here and we will download it for you. If you would like to help please do. Just download as many things as you can!
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:01 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: D-rights has been removing videos of the original anime left and right and the only way to watch them is by paying thousands of dollars for dvd’s. So me and a few other people are downloading episodes and videos to google drives so people can watch them for free. If there is a YouTube video of the original anime that you like, please post it here and we will download it for you. If you would like to help please do. Just download as many things as you can!

Thank you for doing this. We need to preserve this for generations to come.
(Jun. 30, 2019  5:24 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:01 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: D-rights has been removing videos of the original anime left and right and the only way to watch them is by paying thousands of dollars for dvd’s. So me and a few other people are downloading episodes and videos to google drives so people can watch them for free. If there is a YouTube video of the original anime that you like, please post it here and we will download it for you. If you would like to help please do. Just download as many things as you can!

Thank you for doing this. We need to preserve this for generations to come.
No problem. Any videos you’d like me to download
Hate to break it to ya, but Amazon has all three seasons of bsb for like 5 bucks each.
(Jun. 30, 2019  9:29 PM)K1D Wrote: Hate to break it to ya, but Amazon has all three seasons of bsb for like 5 bucks each.

I thought that each Disk had 3 episodes...
The dub is $5, not the original Japanese version. the Japanese DVDs are expensive as hell to get. Anyways, I put up a thread for the subbed episodes.

Really D-Rights is doing that?! BOOOOOOOOOOOO D-RIGHTS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:24 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:

Really D-Rights is doing that?! BOOOOOOOOOOOO D-RIGHTS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, they are
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:25 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:24 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Really D-Rights is doing that?! BOOOOOOOOOOOO D-RIGHTS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, they are

Unhappy