Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Jun. 13, 2011  4:50 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: here some ive been saving up lool. sorry some are backwards Uncertain

thanks dude the quality of pic's r awesome this will gonna help many people in futur
Actually, the quality is not that good, but it should be enough for some people. The quality is like when you record something from the television using a VHS recorder.
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, the quality is not that good, but it should be enough for some people. The quality is like when you record something from the television using a VHS recorder.

well sorry to oppose u but when we gonna resize it to make it fit on our beys it's pixel will going to become more sharp
Thermal Blaze, of which bey is the first sticker sheet?
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:22 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Thermal Blaze, of which bey is the first sticker sheet?

cyber pegasis DS game version
Yeah! Awsome quality Thermal Blaze! I have Big Bang Pegasis Now! Keep on the good work!!
I am looking for Dragoon MS stickers and Dranzer MS stickers please Smile
Can anybody scan a dark blue stadium fence image(like DrigerGTs background in his youtube videos) as i really need it for a background
Hey can someone like show me the rock aquario sticker sheets from the tornado wing 2 pack? it will really help.
Hi i make sticker sheets if you want i can start making a few for you they are all mesured sorry for my broke english, but yeah i can make them on request just pm me. I make them as you like it. Wink

here is link of my recent works :
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...1677451368
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...=1&theater
I can remake them also normally Wink
does anyone here have a sticker sheet of L Drago Destroy?
please give me a ready to print file (exact size)

i don't want to waste good stickers XD
Does anyone have the Fang Leone sticker sheet?
Does anyone have sticker sheets for Wolborg 4? clear ones?
Anyone have Basalt Horogium, Earth Virgo, Rock Scorpio, and Vulcan Horuseus stickers with at least decent quality? I just need the face stickers, but the entire sticker sheet for each bey would be great. Thanks in advance.
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:34 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Anyone have Basalt Horogium, Earth Virgo, Rock Scorpio, and Vulcan Horuseus stickers with at least decent quality? I just need the face stickers, but the entire sticker sheet for each bey would be great. Thanks in advance.

I am quite sure Basalt Horogium has no sticker at all.

The Face for Earth Virgo was already posted, I think both the Hasbro version and my edited-TAKARA-TOMY version. I should be able to scan Vulcan Horuseus.
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:34 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Anyone have Basalt Horogium, Earth Virgo, Rock Scorpio, and Vulcan Horuseus stickers with at least decent quality? I just need the face stickers, but the entire sticker sheet for each bey would be great. Thanks in advance.

The Face for Earth Virgo was already posted, I think both the Hasbro version and my edited-TAKARA-TOMY version. I should be able to scan Vulcan Horuseus.

If there aren't any Basalt Horogium stickers, are there at least any Horogium stickers from Vulcan Horogium from RB7? I remember I saw at least the face sticker on one of them from somewhere.
does any one have rock aquario sticker sheets? i need them please
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:25 AM)IdiotBox Wrote:

If there aren't any Basalt Horogium stickers, are there at least any Horogium stickers from Vulcan Horogium from RB7? I remember I saw at least the face sticker on one of them from somewhere.

Yeah, Vulcan Horogium had Horogium stickers. I have it, but my scanner has been long-broken.
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:25 AM)IdiotBox Wrote:

Yeah, Vulcan Horogium had Horogium stickers. I have it, but my scanner has been long-broken.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well, that's okay. Just lemme know when you do get the chance to scan them on.
Does anyone has: Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer GT, Thermal Pisces and Dragoon MS stickers?
I know unlikely, but would anyone happen to have the Hell Kerbecs World Domination sticker sheet?

If you do, very highly appreciated.
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:21 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I know unlikely, but would anyone happen to have the Hell Kerbecs World Domination sticker sheet?

http://i54.tinypic.com/23mpz46.jpg

Send me a private message if somehow you need something bigger, as I think I do have a bigger, original version.

Thanks to Miingno.
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:21 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I know unlikely, but would anyone happen to have the Hell Kerbecs World Domination sticker sheet?

http://i54.tinypic.com/23mpz46.jpg

Send me a private message if somehow you need something bigger, as I think I do have a bigger, original version.

Thanks to Miingno.
Those are great but I already have those.

I was looking for these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...053wt_1059

Sorry I was not clear enough.
How do you stick these? and can I have L-Drago Destroy in a Large size?
This seller has a lot of sticket sheets for sale, but what is more interesting is that he posted some very decent scans of them in each of the auctions, and although there is a watermark on most of them, there are almost always enough intact stickers that you can just ignore the watermark. For instance, there are two Face stickers, so sometimes only one is covered by the watermark ...

Meteo L Drago Absorb Ver. (Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver.)
Flame Sagittario
Pisces (Booster)
Grand Ketos (T125)
Dark Bull
Flame Byxis
Thermal Lacerta
Flame Libra
Meteo L Drago Rush Ver. (Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver.)
Scythe Kronos
Storm Pegasis
Divine Chimera
Rock Giraffe
Libra 100D (Super Deck Set)
Storm Capricorne
Ray Gill
Screw Capricorne
Aries (Booster)
Beat Lynx
Ray Unicorno
Earth Aquila
Poison Serpent
Lightning L Drago
Mercury Anubius
Aquario (Booster)
Killer Beafowl
Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Ver.
Hell Kerbecs
Galaxy Pegasis
Cyber Aquario (Deck Set)
Earth Aquila (Metallic Blue)
Earth Aquila (Metallic Green)
Meteo L Drago
Gravity Perseus
Big Bang Pegasis
L Drago Destroy
Burn Phoenix
Fang Leone
Rock Leone
Sol Blaze

I do not know how long these auctions will be up though, so someone should really save them all, put them all in a .ZIP folder, and upload that folder here.