Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Dec. 01, 2019  10:37 PM)tanerow123 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  11:52 AM)Decaf Wrote: do u still need trygle 2 G scans?
Yes bro i need please send me.

i have a scan for trygle 2 G, How do i upload it?

(Oct. 17, 2016  10:51 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Thank you, and you all are welcome. Here are some more sticker sheet scans, enjoy! Grin

- Official Hasbro Black Dranzer

- Hasbro Appolon (Apollon)

- Hasbro Dragoon G (Galaxy)

- Hasbro Advance Guardian

Also here are some unofficial Photoshop edited Black Dranzer F bit beast stickers. I have some that more darker or lighter to make it look more like the official Black Dranzer bit beast sticker, in my photobucket http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...t=3&page=1

Here it is, Black Dranzer both Hasbro & Takara version. Please keep in mind, these are NOT the official stickers. I edited these on Photoshop. Smile

If anyone wonders I how did the Takara version with Japanese text, here is how: I basically inserted a text box, type the JP text, then go to text effects, find the right slope angle to make it look similar to the official wording on the Takara beyblades, and try to move the text at a certain angle until you finally got it.

- PowerPoint
- Insert Text Box
- Type text
- Drawing Tools to Text Effects, Transform

Unofficial Hasbro Black Dranzer F

Unofficial Takara Black Dranzer F with Japanese Text

There are other versions I made with Black Dranzer, both Hasbro and with Japanese text, ones are darker while others a bit lighter close to its official counterpart. Click here for more http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...5/library/

hey do you think you can re upload the apollon G scan pls? all photobucket images seem to become blurred upon opening them.
(Dec. 04, 2019  12:55 AM)Decaf Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:37 PM)tanerow123 Wrote: Yes bro i need please send me.

i have a scan for trygle 2 G, How do i upload it?

(Oct. 17, 2016  10:51 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Thank you, and you all are welcome. Here are some more sticker sheet scans, enjoy! Grin

- Official Hasbro Black Dranzer

- Hasbro Appolon (Apollon)

- Hasbro Dragoon G (Galaxy)

- Hasbro Advance Guardian

Also here are some unofficial Photoshop edited Black Dranzer F bit beast stickers. I have some that more darker or lighter to make it look more like the official Black Dranzer bit beast sticker, in my photobucket http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...t=3&page=1

Here it is, Black Dranzer both Hasbro & Takara version. Please keep in mind, these are NOT the official stickers. I edited these on Photoshop. Smile

If anyone wonders I how did the Takara version with Japanese text, here is how: I basically inserted a text box, type the JP text, then go to text effects, find the right slope angle to make it look similar to the official wording on the Takara beyblades, and try to move the text at a certain angle until you finally got it.

- PowerPoint
- Insert Text Box
- Type text
- Drawing Tools to Text Effects, Transform

Unofficial Hasbro Black Dranzer F

Unofficial Takara Black Dranzer F with Japanese Text

There are other versions I made with Black Dranzer, both Hasbro and with Japanese text, ones are darker while others a bit lighter close to its official counterpart. Click here for more http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...5/library/

hey do you think you can re upload the apollon G scan pls? all photobucket images seem to become blurred upon opening them.

You can upload any upload page. 
Imgur etc
anyone know what scale to print them on?

does anyone have dragoon v?
Hey so...I was looking for b-32 victory valkyrie stickers for my hasbro ver.anyone able to help me?
Full edit, thing I tried didn't work. I have the image of the stickers, but I don't know how to post them

Hey, I'd like to know, could anybody share the Chouzetsu Spriggan sheets? I'd prefer both Royal King and Regular, but if you only have Regular, I'm fine with that, I'm planning on putting it on my Hasbro tS4 to make it look better.
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:00 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  9:56 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Sooo, how do you print off stickers? I've never figured this out...

On sticker paper through a color printer
what scale would they be inorder to print?
Does anyone have Galzzly' s stickers? Thanks!
(Dec. 29, 2019  3:10 AM)P L A G U E Wrote: Hey so...I was looking for b-32 victory valkyrie stickers for my hasbro ver.anyone able to help me?

Here you go

B-34 Victory Valkyrie.B.V

(Dec. 30, 2019  8:17 PM)MagixG Wrote: Full edit, thing I tried didn't work. I have the image of the stickers, but I don't know how to post them

Hey, I'd like to know, could anybody share the Chouzetsu Spriggan sheets? I'd prefer both Royal King and Regular, but if you only have Regular, I'm fine with that, I'm planning on putting it on my Hasbro tS4 to make it look better.

Here you go, I have several pics.  The first of which is the Cho-Z Spriggan only sheet from Wombat.  The second is a red fill-in edit I made to the sticker sheet if you don't feel like cutting out the inner parts of the squares for the wing stickers.  Third is how Turbo Spryzen S4 looks after putting the stickers on.

Cho-Z Spriggan
Cho-Z Spriggan Red Edit
Turbo Spryzen S4 after stickers

--------------------

Here are some of my new scans.  
btw Might make a new topic guide on the subject of creating printed stickers that will include pictures and video.

B-130 04 Hell Salamander 13 Blow'
B-151 08 Judgment Pegasus 8' Glaive Keep'
B-155 Master Diabolos Generate
B-156 01 Naked Spriggan Paradox Orbit Metal
B-156 03 Dread Fafnir Paradox Revolve
B-156 07 Erase Bahamut 1' Star Zeta'
hello as most of the links have expired , is there anyone available with a dranzer GT sticker sheet scan . 600dpi would be awesome
Hello, newbie here.
I'm kinda interested in unique bit chips and I found no crisp picture of this one, Nightmare Dragoon.
Here's the link for the reference pic, I dunno if you guys can do some magic in this
https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.auctio...901745.jpg
does anyone have the trygle 2 stickers the link doesnt work
Anyone got air knight stickers?original colors...I need them for my hasbro...
What dimensions would one need to use to put these scans on beys?
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:53 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: What dimensions would one need to use to put these scans on beys?

For Burst, they’re all different but there is one constant; the color blocks with the stars.  They’re all the same so do a test print on regular paper and line up the color blocks with a real Takara Tomy sticker sheet.  

If you’re using Avery, I usually take the Cho-Z Valkyrie sticker sheet found in this topic and adjust it to 1.9” in length.

I’ve been procrastinating in making an actual guide with videos and pics for the forum, better finish that soon.
B-149 Dread Bahamut
B-153 Cosmo Dragon
B-00 Ace Ashura
B-156 08 Draciel Fortress
B-150 Union Achilles
B-131 Dead Pheonix
B-148 Heaven Pegasus
B-127 Cho-Z Valkyrie
B-156 07 Erase Bahamut
B-151 07 Wizard Bahamut
B-140 07 Buster Xcalibur

Link
Alright anyone here has Wyborg and Galzzly sticker scans? If it's already posted, please lemme know the page no.
hello
does anyone have the first pegasis ,dead quetzalcoatl , dark bull and lord spriggan stickers?
I don't think Pegasus (before hybrid wheel) had stickers. I think It's just paint
does anyone have a scan of God Valkyrie Sticker Sheet? Please i really need one and if you could give me thanks!
So does a printer need to be compatible with sticker paper or are most office pinters compatible?

If not, where should I be looking to get reproductions of Beyblade stickers made?

EDIT:
*See page 62
I can't seem to find any dragoon ms stickers anywhere. Any help please? New to wbo.