Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Aug. 23, 2019  4:28 PM)tanerow123 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  11:09 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Does anyone have a close-up of Flash Leopard 2? I just need the bit sticker and a photo would be enough.
The sticker sheet in the OP is quite low resolution unfortunetaly...

could you find bro?

Also i am looking for it.

https://imgur.com/a/UMXwWS6
Is this good? Sorry my phone camera isn’t very clear
(Aug. 23, 2019  9:32 PM)4DFury Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  4:28 PM)tanerow123 Wrote: could you find bro?

Also i am looking for it.

https://imgur.com/a/UMXwWS6
Is this good? Sorry my phone camera isn’t very clear

thank you dude.
I needed bit beast more so it is fine.
Heyo, does anyone have the sticker scans for Killer Deathscyther and Tornado Wyvern? If you do, please share them. I'd be really grateful.
(Aug. 30, 2019  5:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Heyo, does anyone have the sticker scans for Killer Deathscyther and Tornado Wyvern? If you do, please share them. I'd be really grateful.

Unfortunately I don't have the TT version of these but fortunately Illinuc used to show off the stickers in his videos.  Don't know if these are good enough but I edited these to be the accurate size of the sticker sheets for printing.  I think I'm gonna scan every TT beyblade's stickers I get from now on so I'll have proper sheet scans for people who need them.

Tornado Wyvern
[Image: qLhBoIx.jpg]

Killer Deathsyther (Might need more editing)

[Image: xcNqvHY.jpg]
(Aug. 30, 2019  8:08 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  5:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Heyo, does anyone have the sticker scans for Killer Deathscyther and Tornado Wyvern? If you do, please share them. I'd be really grateful.

Unfortunately I don't have the TT version of these but fortunately Illinuc used to show off the stickers in his videos.  Don't know if these are good enough but I edited these to be the accurate size of the sticker sheets for printing.  I think I'm gonna scan every TT beyblade's stickers I get from now on so I'll have proper sheet scans for people who need them.

Tornado Wyvern
[Image: qLhBoIx.jpg]

Killer Deathsyther (Might need more editing)

[Image: xcNqvHY.jpg]

Thank you very much, these are great! ^^
(Aug. 30, 2019  8:16 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Thank you very much, these are great! ^^

Looked deep into the thread and found that Wombat uploaded both KD and TW, except both are alternate color sticker sheets.  If you're okay with that, here are Wombats higher quality scans:

BG-08 03

B-98
Hey guys, does anyone have a sticker sheet for Cho-Z Achilles? Thanks in advance!
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:48 AM)BladerJak Wrote: Hey guys, does anyone have a sticker sheet for Cho-Z Achilles? Thanks in advance!

[Image: eifVpl5.jpg]
(Aug. 30, 2019  4:59 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:48 AM)BladerJak Wrote: Hey guys, does anyone have a sticker sheet for Cho-Z Achilles? Thanks in advance!

[Image: eifVpl5.jpg]
Cool thanks!
Ace/Rock/Grand stickers from Royal King Spriggan

Hell Salamander 13 Blow'

Grand Valkyrie Zenith Hold'

Dark Deathscyther Vertical Gyro

Poison (I think) Striker 130HF
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:50 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Dark Effigy G

[Image: LpGJVjL.jpg]

Hey can you give me the measurements of this ?
Hey guys, recently got back into collecting Beyblades from first generation! My collection is coming along but some of the stickers are quite old and need some replacement... I was wondering if anyone has these of the following for scans? I've looked through the internet and this thread but Im still missing some unfortunately. Thanks in advance and would greatly appreciate any scans sent to me!

Dragoon G
Draciel V2
Draciel G
Driger G
Dranzer S
Hi does anyone has the sticker sheets for Driger G & Dragoon G?
Thanks a lot! ^^
B-00 Ace Ashura 00M.V'

B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

B-151 Judgement Pegasus 8'G.Kp' & Tact Longinus 12E.T'

Seaborg 2

Various Bit Chips (BBA, Cyber(?) Draciel, Rock(?) Draciel, and some Dranzer that looks like a chicken)

Stickers for either a Burst Grip or some old LEGO car that somehow got mixed in with my Beyblade stuff
I have to find my missing USB thumbdrive for my scan of Union Achilles  Chief - Disappointed ...

B151-04 Rock Joker Zenith Eternal Sou
-

B151-05 Storm Pegasis Hurricane Atomic Stardust Ver
-

B152 Random Layer Collection Vol 3
90% of the plastics links are dead, what can we do about this?
Before seeing this, I was thinking of buying rapidity and use the stickers from those on my real beys. Still doing that Smile
(Nov. 19, 2019  4:04 PM)DeathOnion404 Wrote: 90% of the plastics links are dead, what can we do about this?

Google "wayback machine"

(Nov. 20, 2019  2:05 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  4:04 PM)DeathOnion404 Wrote: 90% of the plastics links are dead, what can we do about this?

Google "wayback machine"

perfect

(Nov. 21, 2019  7:32 PM)DeathOnion404 Wrote: you're a god

(Nov. 20, 2019  2:05 AM)K1D Wrote: Google "wayback machine"

perfect

NVM half of them still don't work
Does anyone have sticker sheet scans for Sol Blaze (the original red one)? Thanks in advance.
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:27 PM)tanerow123 Wrote: guys i need Trygle 2 G and Orthros G stickers

do u still need trygle 2 G scans?
(Nov. 29, 2019  11:52 AM)Decaf Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:27 PM)tanerow123 Wrote: guys i need Trygle 2 G and Orthros G stickers

do u still need trygle 2 G scans?
Yes bro i need please send me.