Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker

Poll: Is Rey a Clone?

Yes
62.50%
No
37.50%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
It’s time to make theories!

I really want to see it, but my dad said to wait for RedBox Unhappy. Probably because Disney ruined Star Wars.
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s time to make theories!

I really want to see it, but my dad said to wait for RedBox Unhappy. Probably because Disney ruined Star Wars.

Tbh force visions clones force created twins or just a dark side Rey so we can see a mace windu Rey aka dark and light Rey Papletine being papletine and Rey and Ben switch sides these can all work

Rey turns out to be a Skywalker or finds an unknown descendent of Luke.
Dash Driver

I really want to see it, but my dad said to wait for RedBox :(. Probably because Disney ruined Star Wars.
Rey turns out to be a Skywalker or finds an unknown descendent of Luke.
I feel forced created life makes more sense do you not so the director has to go prove when that happened or why 
When they can skip that and get better rating yea 2 should be better

Just make the main villain say it and boom all the work is done and no more skywalker tie in I HOPE

Mad annoying the skywalker tie in makes characters 10x stronger than they normally would
Rey doesn’t turn to the darkside, it’s some other character. Also the reason it’s called “The Rise of Skywalker” is because Rey is a Skywalker. ?
I feel it's name is Rise of Skywalker because Kylo Ren will turn to the lightside and make it out alive. I hope they utilise Kylo well. He has potential but he is confused. If Palpatine trains him, then he might be stronger and won't be conflicted. There should be a scene where he kills Leia.
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I feel it's name is Rise of Skywalker because Kylo Ren will turn to the lightside and make it out alive. I hope they utilise Kylo well. He has potential but he is confused. If Palpatine trains him, then he might be stronger and won't be conflicted. There should be a scene where he kills Leia.

He might not kill Leia, the actor is dead but she filmed most of her scenes for the movie.
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I feel it's name is Rise of Skywalker because Kylo Ren will turn to the lightside and make it out alive. I hope they utilise Kylo well. He has potential but he is confused. If Palpatine trains him, then he might be stronger and won't be conflicted. There should be a scene where he kills Leia.

rise of the skywalker could Rey, Anakin somehow, ben or all of them take out of context skywalker as in skywalker the term skywalker as in-person skywalker in a family it can work
At the climax, I wish it’s Rey and Kylo Ren vs Palpatine (if he is alive) or it could be Rey vs Ren. If it is the latter option, then they should have a duel first where Ren wins to show that he has power because we have seen them fight twice.
1) Rey won by beating an averagely trained Ren.
2) Draw in a force duel. Resulting in breaking of Anakin’s lightsaber.
Seriously, Disney ruined Star Wars, the hero is not good enough as Luke, the power of the villain is not shown.
Proof:
Rey’s accomplishments
1) Beating an averagely trained Kylo
2) Beating several Stormtroopers
Kylo Ren’s accomplishments
1) Beating Luke at a force duel (not exactly, but burying him in the roof) and killing all the Padawans (that is good)
2) Killing Snoke and defeating the Praetorian Guards (Snoke’s bodyguards)
I feel they can give Rey and Kylo Ren a bit more depth and power, lightsaber choreography can sure be improved a loooott.

My top 5 characters (ranked according to my favourism not according to strength or power)
1) Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader - Just next level. He was... LIT AS HELL!!! Amazing Lightsaber skills, Great Character Depth and the concept of the 'Chosen One' was superb.
1) Kylo Ren - He has more potential than Vader, honestly. He beat Luke in his teenage. Killed over 150 padawans. Killed Snoke. Character Depth is better than Vader's. It's just amazing to watch a conflicted villain. If he gets better at Lightsaber then he sure is going to be great. That is why, he is tied up with Vader.
2) Obi Wan Kenobi (Prequels) - Oof, what a guiding figure. Lightsaber skills?. No one is match for him in duel.
3) Darth Maul- I love him mainly for his lightsaber and fighting skill.
4) Luke Skywalker - Has a matured character and fine lightsaber skills. Force is great and his characteristics are good.
5) Darth Sidious - He is like Snoke with 100 times better convincing skills. Lightsaber skills, good. Force Lightning just makes me love him more and more.
Abrams says that the saga will come to an end with a legendary duel. Rey vs Kylo Ren. Obvs!!
(Sep. 09, 2019  9:23 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: At the climax, I wish it’s Rey and Kylo Ren vs Palpatine (if he is alive) or it could be Rey vs Ren. If it is the latter option, then they should have a duel first where Ren wins to show that he has power because we have seen them fight twice.
Seriously, Disney ruined Star Wars, the hero is not good enough as Luke, the power of the villain is not shown.
Proof:
Rey’s accomplishments
1) Beating Luke at a force duel (not exactly, but burying him in the roof) and killing all the Padawans (that is good)
I feel they can give Rey and Kylo Ren a bit more depth and power, lightsaber choreography can sure be improved a loooott.

My top 5 characters (ranked according to my favourism not according to strength or power)
1) Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader - Just next level. He was... LIT AS HELL!!! Amazing Lightsaber skills, Great Character Depth and the concept of the 'Chosen One' was superb.
1) Kylo Ren - He has more potential than Vader, honestly. He beat Luke in his teenage. Killed over 150 padawans. Killed Snoke. Character Depth is better than Vader's. It's just amazing to watch a conflicted villain. If he gets better at Lightsaber then he sure is going to be great. That is why, he is tied up with Vader.
2) Obi Wan Kenobi (Prequels) - Oof, what a guiding figure. Lightsaber skills?. No one is match for him in duel.
4) Luke Skywalker - Has a matured character and fine lightsaber skills. Force is great and his characteristics are good.
5) Darth Sidious - He is like Snoke with 100 times better convincing skills. Lightsaber skills, good. Force Lightning just makes me love him more and more.
The Rey VS REN force duel already happened.
(Sep. 11, 2019  3:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  9:23 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: At the climax, I wish it’s Rey and Kylo Ren vs Palpatine (if he is alive) or it could be Rey vs Ren. If it is the latter option, then they should have a duel first where Ren wins to show that he has power because we have seen them fight twice.
Proof:
Rey’s accomplishments

The Rey VS REN force duel already happened.

I am saying that it should be Ren vs Rey ''LIGHTSABER" duel where this time Ren wins and at last when their duel happens for the last time, Ren turns, becomes Ben Solo, teams up with Rey and finishes Palpatine or whatever it is.
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:04 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  3:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The Rey VS REN force duel already happened.

I am saying that it should be Ren vs Rey ''LIGHTSABER" duel where this time Ren wins and at last when their duel happens for the last time, Ren turns, becomes Ben Solo, teams up with Rey and finishes Palpatine or whatever it is.

Oh ok
Personally, I hated Last Jedi and am not really looking forward to Rise of Skywalker
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:21 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Personally, I hated Last Jedi and am not really looking forward to Rise of Skywalker
But it’s J. J. Abrams this time.
Yeah, Rian Johnson literally made me puke in my mouth. Such pathetic scenes. Lightsaber Duels were pathetic as well. Kylo and Rey vs Praetorian Guards was fine and Luke vs Kylo didn't grab much attention.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2527338/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1
Look at this link, their is an actor who acts a character named ‘Zorii Bliss’, is it possible that she is the evil character we see in the trailer?
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2527338/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1
Look at this link, their is an actor who acts a character named ‘Zorii Bliss’, is it possible that she is the evil character we see in the trailer?

I don't think so because Oscar Isaacs said that Zorri was someone known to Poe, she might be playing someone like DJ, she was a frenemy of Poe, that's all we known as for now. 
Palpatine might return as a new character General Pryde. He is a  general in the First Order, so I guess he might be Palpatine.
You all obviously don’t know anything about the movie. The final battle will be Darth Jar Jar VS Maz Kanata. Duh.
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You all obviously don’t know anything about the movie. The final battle will be Darth Jar Jar VS Maz Kanata. Duh.
No no no it’s Darth Jar Jar and Order 66 against Luke Skywalker’s ghost.
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:12 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You all obviously don’t know anything about the movie. The final battle will be Darth Jar Jar VS Maz Kanata. Duh.
No no no it’s Darth Jar Jar and Order 66 against Luke Skywalker’s ghost.

Nooo. It's gonna be Dark C3PO vs R2.
R2 : You were my brother, 3PO
3PO : I Hate You !!!
?? Nostalgic Scene.
Can someone show me trailer 3?
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can someone show me trailer 3?

I don’t think it’s out yet.
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can someone show me trailer 3?

I don’t think it’s out yet.

There are a lot of YT videos about it. I’d like to see it myself.
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I don’t think it’s out yet.

There are a lot of YT videos about it. I’d like to see it myself.

I would too