Sri Lankans?

Looking for any sri lankans here to start a tournament, i woud like to have a tournament here in sri lanka so please any sri lankans host one
Hey CrazyBay, I've just moved this into our WBO Beyblade Communities Forum. Good luck finding some players in your area! If you need any help, please let us know.
(Feb. 13, 2018  8:38 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey CrazyBay, I've just moved this into our WBO Beyblade Communities Forum. Good luck finding some players in your area! If you need any help, please let us know.
actually i do, but so far no one  has replied to my messages
I would say try contacting members who posted in old thread once https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sri-Lan...Tournament
(Feb. 17, 2018  6:01 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I would say try contacting members who posted in old thread once https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sri-Lan...Tournament

thanks for the link
problem, all the members who posted in that either arnt active or they r not frm sri lanka

Unhappy so far no 1 has been found

umm kei can you add another language forum? because sri lankans speak.... well sinhala so us saying kohomada machan would be weird anywhere else. also i think it might help in finding more sri lankans

umm question is it allowed to post this link on google +?? u know th page link
Any Sri Lankans please make yourself known, we need to start a tournament! PLEase ANYONE
guys please help out. get some people and seeif they are sri lankans we need to put sri lanka on the map. also i think we should bring back d bey map. just sayin
(Mar. 24, 2018  7:03 AM)CrazyBay Wrote: guys please help out. get some people and seeif they are sri lankans we need to put sri lanka on the map. also i think we should bring back d bey map. just sayin

Well, I can help you with gathering players.. At least will try.. And about the Bey map, I will just quote what Kei said about it's return..

(Mar. 20, 2018  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  6:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Any chances that the Bey map will return? Cause seriously it was one of the best features of WBO.

No chance. There was very little resistance to its removal when the announcement was originally posted. And I would echo Bey Brad's sentiments from a later post in that thread as to why we would hesitate to bring it back:

(Nov. 27, 2016  9:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: While I don't think the map necessarily puts anyone in danger, I do worry that as we get more and more attention, the fact that we are a site about a kid's toy that has a map showing where people live might attract ... the wrong kind of attention. Particularly from parents, or Hasbro.

That being said, the location notifications system (which would send you a notification on site and by e-mail when a tournament is upcoming near you) that Bey Brad spoke about in that same announcement hasn't been functional since the re-launch of our website on our eighth anniversary, as obviously some aspects of the project didn't go as planned and certain features had to be cut temporarily, like the location notifications system.

However, we are working on bringing it back and you can expect for the functionality to be working relatively soon. In fact, if you go to your Account page you should be able to set your location and notification distance right now. It won't do anything yet, but when the system is active, you'll automatically receive notifications for WBO tournaments near you. This uses the same mapping functionality, but on the back-end instead so that your location isn't visible to other users. We think this is a safer way of doing it.
(Mar. 24, 2018  8:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  7:03 AM)CrazyBay Wrote: guys please help out. get some people and seeif they are sri lankans we need to put sri lanka on the map. also i think we should bring back d bey map. just sayin

Well, I can help you with gathering players.. At least will try.. And about the Bey map, I will just quote what Kei said about it's return..

(Mar. 20, 2018  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote: No chance. There was very little resistance to its removal when the announcement was originally posted. And I would echo Bey Brad's sentiments from a later post in that thread as to why we would hesitate to bring it back:

That being said, the location notifications system (which would send you a notification on site and by e-mail when a tournament is upcoming near you) that Bey Brad spoke about in that same announcement hasn't been functional since the re-launch of our website on our eighth anniversary, as obviously some aspects of the project didn't go as planned and certain features had to be cut temporarily, like the location notifications system.

However, we are working on bringing it back and you can expect for the functionality to be working relatively soon. In fact, if you go to your Account page you should be able to set your location and notification distance right now. It won't do anything yet, but when the system is active, you'll automatically receive notifications for WBO tournaments near you. This uses the same mapping functionality, but on the back-end instead so that your location isn't visible to other users. We think this is a safer way of doing it.
oh. k thats cool. thanks for your help
Hey guys? really we need somebody from sri lanka, we don't have a tournament at all, and my beys are slowly gathering dust without anyone to play against
(Dec. 16, 2018  7:34 AM)CrazyBay Wrote: Hey guys? really we need somebody from sri lanka, we don't have a tournament at all, and my beys are slowly gathering dust without anyone to play against
Can't you play with yourself ,that's what I do ,for most of the time
(Dec. 16, 2018  8:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  7:34 AM)CrazyBay Wrote: Hey guys? really we need somebody from sri lanka, we don't have a tournament at all, and my beys are slowly gathering dust without anyone to play against
Can't you play with yourself ,that's what I do ,for most of the time

i do, but that gets boring fast

Hello crazy bay If I saw this earlier I would have joined but I think you should host another one I would be the 1st one to join
(May. 17, 2020  3:04 PM)Akeesha Wrote:

Hello crazy bay If I saw this earlier I would have joined but I think you should host another one I would be the 1st one to join

I came back to this site after so long. Nice to see a fellow sri lankan. i'll consider hosting a tourament Grin
(Mar. 16, 2018  5:16 PM)CrazyBay Wrote: Any Sri Lankans please make yourself known, we need to start a tournament! PLEase ANYONE

(Mar. 16, 2018  5:16 PM)CrazyBay Wrote: Any Sri Lankans please make yourself known, we need to start a tournament! PLEase ANYONE

I am a Sri Lankan.
I can participate tournaments if which held in Sri Lanka