SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

I know that I read the entire series
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  7:52 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Well, I've ordered the GT triple booster set from beysandbricks, but it's arriving late. I ordered it like almost 3 weeks ago XD.

Cool! I’m thinking to get Rage, Brave, and World. I can make some combos, I’m thinking of now!

(Dec. 30, 2020  2:06 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have more posts then you

pokemon?

I just think, that maybe since Ryuga.............Win got banned, you might’ve made an alternative account. Sorry if I’m wrong, Ryuga’s Son.

I have Rage and World. They're awesome!

(Jan. 05, 2021  2:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:09 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I swear on god I never had a alt acc plz stop saying this

(Jan. 05, 2021  3:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What the? What does Three moons even mean lol

For Ryuga:

Ok. Three moons, don’t get too nervous!

For EarthHelios:

Three moons is a phrase from the Wings of Fire book series.

Oh I read like half of the series. It's good.
Top 5 best stock combo sparking beys:
1. Rage Longinus
2. Lucifer The End
3. World Spriggan
4. Brave Valkyrie
5. Helios Volcano
Is Helios Volcano better than Hyperion Burn?
and don't forgot heat salamander
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:37 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Is Helios Volcano better than Hyperion Burn?

Pretty much
kind of not fully
burn does suck. but heat salamander is not that good either
I just started watching beyblade metal fusion and I love it! I just finished the episode called Vengeful Gasher.
I hate crab boy
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:44 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I just started watching beyblade metal fusion and I love it! I just finished the episode called Vengeful Gasher.

Where? YouTube?
no watch it on your tv youtube sucks with it
Yeah, he is weird! Was he ordering his crabs to eat his opponents in the flashback?

(Jan. 05, 2021  3:50 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:44 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I just started watching beyblade metal fusion and I love it! I just finished the episode called Vengeful Gasher.

Where? YouTube?

Yes
no youtube sucks stop watching it there and watch it on TV
I guess I'll try that.
you have on demand?
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:35 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Cool! I’m thinking to get Rage, Brave, and World. I can make some combos, I’m thinking of now!

I just think, that maybe since Ryuga.............Win got banned, you might’ve made an alternative account. Sorry if I’m wrong, Ryuga’s Son.

I have Rage and World. They're awesome!

(Jan. 05, 2021  2:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: For Ryuga:

For EarthHelios:

Oh I read like half of the series. It's good.

its good but u guys should try the inheritance cycle. and I don't have a allternate acc

(Jan. 05, 2021  2:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:09 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I swear on god I never had a alt acc plz stop saying this

(Jan. 05, 2021  3:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What the? What does Three moons even mean lol

For Ryuga:

For EarthHelios:

Ik
alot of quotes I see
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: alot of quotes I see

What is that supposed to mean?
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:26 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: alot of quotes I see

What is that supposed to mean?

We quoted a lot of people.
Bruh yall be quoting me like 10000000 times geez. lol
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  7:52 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Well, I've ordered the GT triple booster set from beysandbricks, but it's arriving late. I ordered it like almost 3 weeks ago XD.

Cool! I’m thinking to get Rage, Brave, and World. I can make some combos, I’m thinking of now!

(Dec. 30, 2020  2:06 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I have more posts then you

pokemon?

I dont have alt acc
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you have on demand?

Yes