SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey guys I have one questions
which would you buy ?
Brave Valktryek aero evolution-spd
Glide roktavor wheel revolver-spd
kolossal helios 1b zone-spd
kolossal helios 00 zone sp (the sp drivers are accurate for TT and the spd i think they have metal)
Super hyperion 1a xceed spd
super hyperion 10 xceed sp
Cho z valtryek (yes it is not turbo valtryek anymore) blitz-p (with gimmick) jolt (accurate to tt)
orb engaard sting (working gimmick, not the one in ace dragon d5) quest (with suction cup)

Just in case you dont know, these are the about to release hasbro beys, hasbro is re-releasing some parts with working gimmicks, like the blitz and sting, jolt, evolution and dimension, yes, they are all going to be hasbro

Confirmed?
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh finally hasbro b giving da ppl what they want woot woot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxdXiZbCoM
here is the video so you can see everything
and like last time
zankye and cyprus are the only ones with this update and can use the new beys to battle in the upcoming tournament
i saw the vid lol cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, it is in the new update, they only got the early release of the update, but it is confirmed
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey guys I have one questions
which would you buy ?
Brave Valktryek aero evolution-spd
Glide roktavor wheel revolver-spd
kolossal helios 1b zone-spd
kolossal helios 00  zone sp (the sp drivers are accurate for TT and the spd i think they have metal)
Super hyperion 1a  xceed spd
super hyperion 10  xceed sp
Cho z valtryek (yes it is not turbo valtryek anymore) blitz-p (with gimmick) jolt (accurate to tt)
orb engaard  sting (working gimmick, not the one in ace dragon d5) quest (with suction cup)

Just in case you dont know, these are the about to release hasbro beys, hasbro is re-releasing some parts  with  working gimmicks, like the blitz and sting, jolt, evolution and dimension, yes, they are all going to be hasbro

Confirmed?

well, i mean, they are on the Beyblade burst app so imma say pretty much yea

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: is there any more zooms

every 2 weeks there is a zoom. so next next saturday/ oct 24
I would buy Brave valtryek or choz valtryek

would you guys like to friend me on the beyblade burst app

if you have it?
oh everyone, i am sorry if I wrote spd the real is spm for speed storm metal
and sp is speedstorm
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:49 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: I would buy Brave valtryek or choz valtryek

if you have it?

I have the app.
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Confirmed?

well, i mean, they are on the Beyblade burst app so imma say pretty much yea

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: is there any more zooms

I can't believe it. Because TT is leaving burst hasbro is going to stop being sucky?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well, i mean, they are on the Beyblade burst app so imma say pretty much yea

I can't believe it.  Because TT is leaving burst hasbro is going to stop being sucky?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
yes, this is the perfect time for stop being sucky, of hasbro will be hated forever
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I can't believe it.  Because TT is leaving burst hasbro is going to stop being sucky?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
yes, this is the perfect time for stop being sucky, of hasbro will be hated forever

Yes GOOD BEYS WILL FINALLY BE CHEAPER! THIS COULD REVERSE HASBRO'S WHOLE REPUTATION
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:49 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: I would buy Brave valtryek or choz valtryek

if you have it?

ok, but there is a problem, i can only use at my cellphone weekends so can you later pm me your name for the app, so I can be your friend like on friday or saturday?

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well, i mean, they are on the Beyblade burst app so imma say pretty much yea

I can't believe it.  Because TT is leaving burst hasbro is going to stop being sucky?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

or, maybe surge is not the last burst season (but its unlikely)
alright ill tell you my name let me just get it

im level 1 because i started a new account for my you tube channel

sorry this might take a while

sorry this might take a while

ik. why? there was no reason 4 u to not be like this before. I genuinely liked the hypersphere system(or at least the principle), but imagine if they released the real tips and disks alongside them. now they decide to start being okay, but i honestly think they would have gotten waaaay more sales than TT if they appealed to the gimmicky ppl and the hardcore ppl, like TT does (like how Pheonix was(and is, like perfect) both gimmicky and god-tier).
im in my phone

my name is EternalPhantom11246
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I can't believe it.  Because TT is leaving burst hasbro is going to stop being sucky?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

ik. why? there was no reason 4 u to not be like this before. I genuinely liked the hypersphere system(or at least the principle), but imagine if they released the real tips and disks alongside them. now they decide to start being okay, but i honestly think they would have gotten waaaay more sales than TT if they appealed to the gimmicky ppl and the hardcore ppl, like TT does (like how Pheonix was(and is, like perfect) both gimmicky and god-tier).

Because, now TT is done with burst.
im waiting for the friend request
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:40 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ik. why? there was no reason 4 u to not be like this before. I genuinely liked the hypersphere system(or at least the principle), but imagine if they released the real tips and disks alongside them. now they decide to start being okay, but i honestly think they would have gotten waaaay more sales than TT if they appealed to the gimmicky ppl and the hardcore ppl, like TT does (like how Pheonix was(and is, like perfect) both gimmicky and god-tier).

We still don't know so you can't be saying that.
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:40 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ik. why? there was no reason 4 u to not be like this before. I genuinely liked the hypersphere system(or at least the principle), but imagine if they released the real tips and disks alongside them. now they decide to start being okay, but i honestly think they would have gotten waaaay more sales than TT if they appealed to the gimmicky ppl and the hardcore ppl, like TT does (like how Pheonix was(and is, like perfect) both gimmicky and god-tier).

made a meme on it just now
 le meme
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:40 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Because, now TT is done with burst.

le meme

When you realize that it takes more effort to make the gimmicks and tank them than copying TT
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: made a meme on it just now
 le meme

When you realize that it takes more effort to make the gimmicks and tank them than copying TT

bruh legit rofl
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:40 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Because, now TT is done with burst.

le meme
My meme https://imgflip.com/i/4ij6pb
When’s the next zoom meeting?

(Oct. 14, 2020  11:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: made a meme on it just now
 le meme
My meme https://imgflip.com/i/4ij6pb

(Oct. 14, 2020  11:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: When’s the next zoom meeting?

(Oct. 14, 2020  11:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: My meme https://imgflip.com/i/4ij6pb

It’s on nov 1 , or even before nov 1

valtaoi_007 I’m looking at zaynke ‘s video about speed storm in the app.... and I would rather buy the Helios and Hyperion’s
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: When’s the next zoom meeting?

It’s on nov 1 , or even before nov 1

valtaoi_007 I’m looking at zaynke ‘s video about speed storm in the app.... and I would rather buy the Helios and Hyperion’s
Hyperion SP or SPM?
Helios SP or SPM?
the spm have metal on the driver and the ¨ chassi¨ but are recolors while the SP  are the original colors and normal drivers but normal discs (hyperion with 10 and and helios with 00)