SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fanmade design for Spryzen Lightnings by me Smile
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 5qSnL5V.jpg][/font]

Did you use photoshop?
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:34 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fanmade design for Spryzen Lightnings by me :)
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 5qSnL5V.jpg][/font]

Did you use photoshop?
I used pixlr.com/x/
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:34 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Did you use photoshop?
I used pixlr.com/x/

Ohh
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fanmade design for Spryzen Lightnings by me Smile

noice
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:50 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:

noice

Nice!
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:53 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:50 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: noice

Nice!

I will make a new one!
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:59 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:53 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Nice!

I will make a new one!

Ok , but I’m not saying yours is very bad! It’s as good as his!
Don’t forget guys, today is the zoom meeting! At 3pm est! For valtaoi_007 it’s at 2pm!Hope all of you can join.

Master_chanter0 I gave you wrong id and password for zoom

Here is correct Naman Shrivastava is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73996386192?pw...9ucGpLdz09

Meeting ID: 739 9638 6192
Passcode: Spryzen

I gave you guys wrong id and pass for zoom valtaoi_007 , TakaraTheLord Thundra Master_chanter0 please join on this following link

Naman Shrivastava is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73996386192?pw...9ucGpLdz09

Meeting ID: 739 9638 6192
Passcode: Spryzen

@‘The Blacknight’
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:33 PM)aLucidcode70 Wrote: How do you join the team

You have to live in US...

Master_chanter0 TakaraTheLord valtaoi_007 SunBlader98 and Thundra please join in 10 mins
I forgot to say my combo
it is
master spiggan (left spin)
00 glaive
xceed

it knocks almost everyone out of the stadium

and because of the weight focused on inside, it is hard to knock out

https://preview.redd.it/whl30jkxifg51.pn...113a937fe8
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I forgot to say my combo
it is
master spiggan (left spin)
00 glaive
xceed

it knocks almost everyone out of the stadium

and because of the weight focused on inside, it is hard to knock out

https://preview.redd.it/whl30jkxifg51.pn...113a937fe8

Cool!
Can My little brotherKubuAndFriends Join? he's only 6 is that ok he wants to join
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:25 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Can My little brother KubuAndFriends Join? he's only 6 is that ok he wants to join

Of course! He can join. It doesn’t matter how big or tall he is!
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:27 AM)KubuAndFriends Wrote: Thanks NamanSpryzen

No problem buddy! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings! Hope you enjoy our team. Me and Master_chanter0 are the leaders. I am also thinking about TakaraTheLord being our 3rd leader.
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:29 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:27 AM)KubuAndFriends Wrote: Thanks NamanSpryzen

No problem buddy! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings! Hope you enjoy our team. Me and Master_chanter0 are the leaders. I am also thinking about TakaraTheLord being our 3rd leader.

Don't forget Thundra
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:42 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:29 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: No problem buddy! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings! Hope you enjoy our team. Me and Master_chanter0 are the leaders. I am also thinking about TakaraTheLord being our 3rd leader.

Don't forget Thundra
I remember her/him
hey guys I have one questions
which would you buy ?
Brave Valktryek aero evolution-spd
Glide roktavor wheel revolver-spd
kolossal helios 1b zone-spd
kolossal helios 00 zone sp (the sp drivers are accurate for TT and the spd i think they have metal)
Super hyperion 1a xceed spd
super hyperion 10 xceed sp
Cho z valtryek (yes it is not turbo valtryek anymore) blitz-p (with gimmick) jolt (accurate to tt)
orb engaard sting (working gimmick, not the one in ace dragon d5) quest (with suction cup)

Just in case you dont know, these are the about to release hasbro beys, hasbro is re-releasing some parts with working gimmicks, like the blitz and sting, jolt, evolution and dimension, yes, they are all going to be hasbro
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey guys I have one questions
which would you buy ?
Brave Valktryek aero evolution-spd
Glide roktavor wheel revolver-spd
kolossal helios 1b zone-spd
kolossal helios 00 zone sp (the sp drivers are accurate for TT and the spd i think they have metal)
Super hyperion 1a xceed spd
super hyperion 10 xceed sp
Cho z valtryek (yes it is not turbo valtryek anymore) blitz-p (with gimmick) jolt (accurate to tt)
orb engaard sting (working gimmick, not the one in ace dragon d5) quest (with suction cup)

Just in case you dont know, these are the about to release hasbro beys, hasbro is re-releasing some parts with working gimmicks, like the blitz and sting, jolt, evolution and dimension, yes, they are all going to be hasbro

brave, kolossal helios 00 zone sp and Glide roktavor wheel revolver-spd
I will buy Cho z valtryek, Hyperion 1a xceed spd, glide rocktavor and kendo with 1b spd
bruh finally hasbro b giving da ppl what they want woot woot
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh finally hasbro b giving da ppl what they want woot woot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxdXiZbCoM
here is the video so you can see everything
and like last time
zankye and cyprus are the only ones with this update and can use the new beys to battle in the upcoming tournament