Sprite battle. CTRL_s SouL_ VS Noodoosoup VS RowDog VS Coasters "R" Us

ENTRY THREE
My reasons worst to best:
Entry 4- The sprite itself was okay but it didn't fit in at all background. it was just a sprite on a beach. there wasn't as much effort to it than the others.
Entry 2- This is pretty amazing. The shades on squirtle really add to the humor. but the background wasn't executed so well. The waves are the main problem. The entire background is flawed however a lot of effort obviously went into it. Well done.
Entry 1- The detail in this picture is so intricate and really makes you realize how much effort it takes to pull off something like this. I can say this picture is tough competition. BUT, what separates this from Entry Three is something tiny. it barely makes a difference at first glance but after examining them closely you will notice the one thing that makes Entry Three stand out.
Entry 3- It's the border. The maker of this picture made it a circle to make it original with a few summery vibes on the edges. This picture is definitely the best in my view. It was close between this and Entry One.
Good luck everyone. I await the outcome.
ENTRY 3
I dunno, feraligatr is just epic, and I like the background... plus the way it fades out...
The others were good, but some backgrounds were just pitiful... (not mentioning any names! Grin )
Entry ONE
I vote Entry Three.

Entry 4 was good, except that the background was too realistic for pokemon.

Entry 2 looked like there wasn't much effort put into making the background.

Entry 1 was good, I liked the small Krabby a lot

Entry 3 was better, though, because I liked the spray painted(I think) look at the edges.
Score check!
In the lead!
Entry 3: 5 votes
Entry 1: 2 votes
Entry 2: 0 votes
Entry 4: 1 vote
There isn't a lot of people voting so I am going to extend this to another 3 days. We want votes guys Eee
Entry 3.

Entry 1 came in a close second. The main difference between the two was the water surrounding the island. There's no water in Entry 2 but there is a water effect around the island.

Also, the shirt on Feraligator looks good and the borders fade out nicely.
Score Check!
Entry 1: 3
Entry 2: 0
Entry 3: 6
Entry 4: 1
Entry three. I like how the feraligatr is wearing a shirt, and I like the circle shape, makes it look neater imo.
ENTRY 3 THREE
Entry 1 It looks really good
Shouldn't this be finished by now?
Sorry, was packing my stuff (leaving today Eee) going to just count the scores.

The results are.....
And so the winner is...

Congratulations.
This wasn't really a sprite battle. This was about the background and I was rushed so I never got to make mine. But if you were to look at just the sprite and nothing about the background who would win? You see my point.
Making backgrounds is pretty much just like spriting from scratch Confused