Spin direction opinion list

Hi bladers!
This post, as you saw in the title, will be a list of spin direction in my opinion. You may have seen some of these in my previous post, but bear with me; This one will be more detailed. Anyway, onto the list:
1. Victory Valkerie should be left spin, His blades face left! His blades are either too high to fully attack, in the wrong spin direction, super easy to miss or even all three.
2. Both the Unicrests should be left spin, their main attacking horn(s)face left. Uber (Too lazy to make acent mark, srry) Unicrest has a good idea of being 9 bladed... but single layer unicrest wasjust awefullin hiding that the horns are facing the wrong direction.
3. Giest Fafnir should spin clockwise because of the three blade directions. I own this bey... and let me tell you, his gimmick was i think either wrong or i haven't seen a real giest and it's right. He wasmade with the gimmick spring loaded! Also, he should spin right because the sharper the blade, the crazyerthe damage.
4 (This is the one i undoubtly belive should be changed) Nightmare Longinus (i am aware his name is japaneese and the rest are english Tongue_out_wink ) should spin right , His blades face right... also, his attack power is a nightmare when in left and he IS the nightmare in right spin (I tried it once, it was CRAZY powerfull! it one hit burst Balkesh, Junnius and Achelies with four and magnum or massive... idk which one it was)
5. Z achelies should be dual rotation! True, two of his blades face the right direction... i'll give him that.......................... but c'mon! His weak spot is in the right direction and KillerMgee (sorry, last time i'll be funny on this post) is on the wrong spin direction!
6. Twin Noctemis should be dual rotation. One time when i was battling my friend, i realized that his gimmick is dual sided... thus being dual rotation
7. Both Caynoxes... Caynoxs'... Caynie? Should be dual rotation
8. Balkesh should be right spin
9. You know what,all dual sided beys should be dual rotation which is Caynox, Nemisis, Achelies, Herculies, Galaxy Zeutron, Satomb and my friend's favorite... Pheinox
10. Surge Xcalius should be dual rotation because then he would be from left 3 bladedto right 3 bladed. I own this guy and i checked the box after my sword flames launcher broke... it was a confirmed Hasbro, WBBA bey sooooo... yeah
and 11. All of the Turbo beys from Beigoma academy exept Schelies should spin in its current opposite direction! Trust me, i watched all upisodes until Swirling Infirno and..................... ALL THE BEIGOMA ACADEMY BEYS SHOULD SPIN THEIR OPPOSITE DIRECTION! Salamander should spin right (I bought a fake one that looks ECACTLY like the real one but it spins right and it is INSANE in attack power) Forneus should spin left, Roktavor (dispite being in the Wild Bey Gan or Gang) should spin left and for all of the side characters, it does not count.

Thanks for reading and may the bey keep spinning
...what? Why?

And why couldn't this go in the Beyblade Burst Random Thoughts thread?
I wanna have whatever you're taking, OP
1: Victory Valkyrie would have bursting issues if its wings were reversed, as its teeth are fairly meh and it wouldn't be able to handle its own bursting recoil. God Valkyrie would hinder its own spring gimmick. Winning Valkyrie would be so sharp as to be potentially damaging to opponents and would easily catch on things and self-burst. Cho-Z Valkyrie would also be a bit too sharp, although not as badly. Only the original Valkyrie might be able to pull this off, but it wouldn't be as effective against right spinning beys and would lose its usefulness.

2: Unicorn and its successor Unlock Unicorn are Defense types, so attacking is not their goal. Making the horn more prominent goes against their typing and is mostly just an Anime gimmick with no bearing on reality, since those horns are not actually a good offensive contact.

3: Geist Fafnir is technically a Stamina layer even despite its somewhat aggressive design. Spinning right would counter its intended spin stealing gimmick though, rendering it moot.

4: Nightmare Longinus would cause damage with ease, since it is ridiculously edgy. This would send both beys flying into the walls on nearly every hit, not to mention risk causing damage to everything around. Also, Nightmare Longinus is not compatible with disks (although it is compatible with frames), so the fact that you're saying you used it on Four or Magnum is literally impossible.

5: Z Achilles would burst as soon as something hit the hilt of its side blades if it were to spin left, and maybe even the backside of its helmet crests. Spinning that way is asking for a loss by burst for Achilles, and it wouldn't really increase Attack by much. Also seems like a tall order to give it dual-spin capabilities given its small size and the fact that you need to leave enough room to fit a level chip in there somehow without screwing up the launching mechanism.

6: Twin Nemesis is meant to have two modes, hence the "Twin" part. They're not going to give it two gimmicks when every other God/Switchstrike layer ever only had one except for the Spriggans (presuming you count Legend Spriggan's metal chip as a gimmick).

7: Chaos has a significantly thicker edge on the left side of its gap, which is the leading edge when it spins right. This is meant to give it a weakness to bursting, since it's otherwise a very smooth layer without much weakness to it and it could likely deflect blows quite effectively if it didn't exist. This would be countered somewhat if it spun left. That's beside the fact that dual-spinning wasn't a thing until the God series, and left spinning itself wasn't a thing until Lost Longinus, both releasing well after Chaos. Deep Chaos shares the same inability to have 2 gimmicks that I brought up with Twin Nemesis, not to mention how that might get in the way of its spring-loaded layer.

8: Ark Bahamut is a Defense layer, and its edges are solidly built to deflect blows. Reversing its directions makes it a bursting hazard with the TT releases weak teeth, while both sides would lose out on all defensive capabilities.

9: Spinning left is and should be a moderate rarity in Burst releases, since spinning the opposite direction of the standard changes how bursting works substantially, generally making it harder for either side to burst. Right is the standard to ensure that bursts are more likely in most battles and contact more consistent. Just because a bey could behave the same in either direction doesn't mean it should be capable of doing so, and it overall just makes things more complicated than it needs to be unless there's a legitimate reason why a particular layer should be capable of spinning left. Revive Phoenix in particular is a bad one on that list given that its armor would only come off in right spin with its current design. On top of that, Kreis Satan doesn't qualify for that list at all since its wings are not mirrored and are meant to allow occasional contact with the rollers, which wouldn't work properly in left spin (not that it works properly in right spin either, because it doesn't).

10: Hasbro is the only company to actually release that launcher with Surge Xcalius. Sieg Xcaliber from TT came with a regular dinky launcher, and you had to buy that launcher separately. From a Hasbro perspective making Xcalius dual-spin makes some slight sense, but Xcaliber really belongs in the standard spin direction (a.k.a. right) to maximize its attack and burst attack potential against most opponents, which is its forte.

11: Being stupidly sharp is asking to cause damage such as your fake Hell Salamander. 12 is banned for that exact same sharpness without a frame to cover it, and Hell Salamander doing that is a safety hazard and a risk of serious destruction for everything involved (the opponents bey, the stadium, itself). Forneus makes no sense spinning left since it has no reason to break the standard direction, and Crash Ragnaruk is actually pretty effective ats a sort of balanced Attack layer in right spin. Spinning left might give it Upper Attack potential if it could get under opponents, but Takara-Tomy doesn't want that sort of contact on a metal edge.

tl:dr All these beys with "edges facing the wrong direction" do that to reduce self-recoil while still being effective enough at swatting opponents away or because they're Defense or Stamina layers that happen to be a bit edgy and don't need any more aggressiveness to them. Beys primarily spin right to make bursts and KOs likely enough and keep things consistent among the line. Left spinning beys are a special consideration as a gimmick or part of a gimmick but don't play as nicely with the bursting mechanic as beys spinning right, hence it's rarity.
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:03 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: ...what? Why?

And why couldn't this go in the Beyblade Burst Random Thoughts thread?

To what, It's just an idea that i want a lot of bladers to know
To why, Because i want other bladers to know
and it COULD be in random thoughts,but it can be classified here.
I don't want to look like a critic here, so i credit you for reading this, thanks

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: 1: Victory Valkyrie would have bursting issues if its wings were reversed, as its teeth are fairly meh and it wouldn't be able to handle its own bursting recoil. God Valkyrie would hinder its own spring gimmick. Winning Valkyrie would be so sharp as to be potentially damaging to opponents and would easily catch on things and self-burst. Cho-Z Valkyrie would also be a bit too sharp, although not as badly. Only the original Valkyrie might be able to pull this off, but it wouldn't be as effective against right spinning beys and would lose its usefulness.

2: Unicorn and its successor Unlock Unicorn are Defense types, so attacking is not their goal. Making the horn more prominent goes against their typing and is mostly just an Anime gimmick with no bearing on reality, since those horns are not actually a good offensive contact.

3: Geist Fafnir is technically a Stamina layer even despite its somewhat aggressive design. Spinning right would counter its intended spin stealing gimmick though, rendering it moot.

4: Nightmare Longinus would cause damage with ease, since it is ridiculously edgy. This would send both beys flying into the walls on nearly every hit, not to mention risk causing damage to everything around. Also, Nightmare Longinus is not compatible with disks (although it is compatible with frames), so the fact that you're saying you used it on Four or Magnum is literally impossible.

5: Z Achilles would burst as soon as something hit the hilt of its side blades if it were to spin left, and maybe even the backside of its helmet crests. Spinning that way is asking for a loss by burst for Achilles, and it wouldn't really increase Attack by much. Also seems like a tall order to give it dual-spin capabilities given its small size and the fact that you need to leave enough room to fit a level chip in there somehow without screwing up the launching mechanism.

6: Twin Nemesis is meant to have two modes, hence the "Twin" part. They're not going to give it two gimmicks when every other God/Switchstrike layer ever only had one except for the Spriggans (presuming you count Legend Spriggan's metal chip as a gimmick).

7: Chaos has a significantly thicker edge on the left side of its gap, which is the leading edge when it spins right. This is meant to give it a weakness to bursting, since it's otherwise a very smooth layer without much weakness to it and it could likely deflect blows quite effectively if it didn't exist. This would be countered somewhat if it spun left. That's beside the fact that dual-spinning wasn't a thing until the God series, and left spinning itself wasn't a thing until Lost Longinus, both releasing well after Chaos. Deep Chaos shares the same inability to have 2 gimmicks that I brought up with Twin Nemesis, not to mention how that might get in the way of its spring-loaded layer.

8: Ark Bahamut is a Defense layer, and its edges are solidly built to deflect blows. Reversing its directions makes it a bursting hazard with the TT releases weak teeth, while both sides would lose out on all defensive capabilities.

9: Spinning left is and should be a moderate rarity in Burst releases, since spinning the opposite direction of the standard changes how bursting works substantially, generally making it harder for either side to burst. Right is the standard to ensure that bursts are more likely in most battles and contact more consistent. Just because a bey could behave the same in either direction doesn't mean it should be capable of doing so, and it overall just makes things more complicated than it needs to be unless there's a legitimate reason why a particular layer should be capable of spinning left. Revive Phoenix in particular is a bad one on that list given that its armor would only come off in right spin with its current design. On top of that, Kreis Satan doesn't qualify for that list at all since its wings are not mirrored and are meant to allow occasional contact with the rollers, which wouldn't work properly in left spin (not that it works properly in right spin either, because it doesn't).

10: Hasbro is the only company to actually release that launcher with Surge Xcalius. Sieg Xcaliber from TT came with a regular dinky launcher, and you had to buy that launcher separately. From a Hasbro perspective making Xcalius dual-spin makes some slight sense, but Xcaliber really belongs in the standard spin direction (a.k.a. right) to maximize its attack and burst attack potential against most opponents, which is its forte.

11: Being stupidly sharp is asking to cause damage such as your fake Hell Salamander. 12 is banned for that exact same sharpness without a frame to cover it, and Hell Salamander doing that is a safety hazard and a risk of serious destruction for everything involved (the opponents bey, the stadium, itself). Forneus makes no sense spinning left since it has no reason to break the standard direction, and Crash Ragnaruk is actually pretty effective ats a sort of balanced Attack layer in right spin. Spinning left might give it Upper Attack potential if it could get under opponents, but Takara-Tomy doesn't want that sort of contact on a metal edge.

tl:dr All these beys with "edges facing the wrong direction" do that to reduce self-recoil while still being effective enough at swatting opponents away or because they're Defense or Stamina layers that happen to be a bit edgy and don't need any more aggressiveness to them. Beys primarily spin right to make bursts and KOs likely enough and keep things consistent among the line. Left spinning beys are a special consideration as a gimmick or part of a gimmick but don't play as nicely with the bursting mechanic as beys spinning right, hence it's rarity.
Oh boy, this is going to be a long counter reply...

1. Well, I have to say that it can have bursting issues... but belive me, ust imagine the sharp egdes acting as slow-motion burst (Which did happen a lot with bladers from my middle school, Nightmare Longinus vs surge Xcaliuus, 4B, Atomic was intense but Longinus' stock combo did a true slow-motion burst) And also imagine how insane the damage would be. The sharper the blade, the more the damage... or at leastin the game of attack types

2. Ok, Unicrest is infact a defense type that isn't focused on attacking... but i will say that it can be used as a defence tactic... If you have seen the anime (Which my friend and I reinacted and it was the exact result) Unicrest was attacking Doomsisor... who is a true right spin,   props to DD

3. Well, now that I think about it, Giest IS a stamina type... But seeing as the name is "Giest" it could also mean attack. Just imagine Giest fafnir going to left spin stamina to right spin attack... insane idea, right?

4. Thanks for crediting me on my idea of the right spin longinus... but i was refering to Achelies having 4 magnum... sorry ._. But i must say that Achelies is infact a balance type, which is why i made that combo.My mistake,sorry again.

5.Well, I made left spin Achelies and guess what, it double burst the first time i gave it a try (Doing thiy making the tip completly on the stadium floor as i launched) completly ringed out my Fake salamander andmya real Balkesh (This wird thing happened with my computer where when i try to go backwards,it hghlights it and makes the text disappear keeping the letter that is highlited... expect some mispells right about here) So yeah, to sum it all up, Right spin achelies that has 4 magnum vs right spin stock combo Longinus made Longinus win with a first contact burst finish... Sorry for simplifying it like that, but it's the best i can do Smile

6. Well, the first time i saw him, i thought he was an interchangable dual rotation... then after using him, i noticed the blades were actualy just covering the fact that it was the same on the sliding plastic... #smh nemisis... #s.m.h

7. Well, idkif you'recomplementing or commenting on Caynox... but i'll take it as a comment... Caynox', Caynoxs', Caynoxes' (idc, pick which ever one, idk which one) blades are dual sided, rendering each dual sided bey to be dual rotation in my opinion. Legend Sprysen and Spryzen Requium are dual sided soooo, yeah.

8. True, Arc would be weaker, but defenently more offencive without Bump. Also, i found it kind of outworldish when i found out he was counter closkwise like Salamander.-.

9. Again, Spryzen Requium and Legend Spryzen are dual sided and are dual rotation, why not the others? With Pheinox i exept because the gimmick annot really activate...

10. I own a confirmed Hasbro and WBBA Surge Xcalius and i noticed that the back, side and front of the bey count as blades. Surge Xcalius is a strong bey... but his blade count went from only one to a main attacking blade and two sub-blades

11. Ok, I'll admit, I am ashamed in myself for using my fake salamander... but i got it shipped to be by a website called Beys and Bricks with the title being "Unbranded" Stupid move on my part, yes. But i will admit, Beigoma Academy with from a few beys that spin in the wrong direction (Like Victory Valtriek and Wild Wyvron, which i did not include because i understood that left spin wyron would be either too weak or OP)  to nearly all the beys like Forneus, Salamander, Roktavor and even Treptune.

tl:dr. Well, Reciol counts, but may even be canceled out in a left spin direction... alsoForneus is 12 bladed so the recoil wouldn't even phase him

If I said anything bumb OR if you belive that my list is wrong, i appoligise... It's my opinion... also, thanks for reading it.
(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Oh boy, this is going to be a long counter reply...

1. Well, I have to say that it can have bursting issues... but belive me, ust imagine the sharp egdes acting as slow-motion burst (Which did happen a lot with bladers from my middle school, Nightmare Longinus vs surge Xcaliuus, 4B, Atomic was intense but Longinus' stock combo did a true slow-motion burst) And also imagine how insane the damage would be. The sharper the blade, the more the damage... or at leastin the game of attack types
Attack types are no good if they self-destruct though, and Victory Valkyrie would easily do so with its middling teeth. It can barely handle its own recoil as it is. Making its recoil even worse is not going to help it.

Also restricting the amount of damage you can do is both a balance thing to prevent Attack types from being too easy or dominant and a way to prevent people from damaging their parts as badly. As I said earlier, things are this way for a reason.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 2. Ok, Unicrest is infact a defense type that isn't focused on attacking... but i will say that it can be used as a defence tactic... If you have seen the anime (Which my friend and I reinacted and it was the exact result) Unicrest was attacking Doomsisor... who is a true right spin,   props to DD
Yes, I've seen that battle. No, attacking your opponent is not a defensive tactic. This is Anime fluff and nothing at all related to reality, even if you happened to pull off that fluke IRL. Hasbro's D2 is actually really weak (especially compared to its TT release which was tournament banned for being OP for Defense and Stamina until God/Evolution), which is probably a large part of it.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 3. Well, now that I think about it, Giest IS a stamina type... But seeing as the name is "Giest" it could also mean attack. Just imagine Giest fafnir going to left spin stamina to right spin attack... insane idea, right?
Yeah, let's just ignore its gimmick and make it do things that complete counter the reasons that it exists. This is insane all right, as in totally loopy and unrealistic, not exciting. That's aside from the fact that once Absorb stops moving, it would lose a lot of its aggression, which means its own driver would counter itself.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 4. Thanks for crediting me on my idea of the right spin longinus... but i was refering to Achelies having 4 magnum... sorry ._. But i must say that Achelies is infact a balance type, which is why i made that combo.My mistake,sorry again.
The only credit that I'm giving you is that this would literally tear opposing beys to literal shreds, and likely do the same to your stadium. There is a point where too much attack is too much, and this crosses that line by a mile to the point where it would damage everything in its path. You don't want parts that can easily damage opponents, as nobody really wants a win by breaking their opponents bey. Also, that defeats the whole point of Longinus beys to begin with, not to mention breaking the entire balance of the game.

Z Achilles may technically be a Balance type, but it has no real Defense or Stamina capabilities to it. It's only any good for Attack, which means it's really misclassed and is realistically a pure Attack layer. It's pretty weak anyways, and Hasbro's Turbo release is one of the weakest Burst layers ever released in general.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 5.Well, I made left spin Achelies and guess what, it double burst the first time i gave it a try (Doing thiy making the tip completly on the stadium floor as i launched) completly ringed out my Fake salamander andmya real Balkesh (This wird thing happened with my computer where when i try to go backwards,it hghlights it and makes the text disappear keeping the letter that is highlited... expect some mispells right about here) So yeah, to sum it all up, Right spin achelies that has 4 magnum vs right spin stock combo Longinus made Longinus win with a first contact burst finish... Sorry for simplifying it like that, but it's the best i can do Smile
Double bursts are not wins. They're ties. You don't want to tie, you want to win dontcha? Also, one try alone is far too small of a sample size to say anything conclusive.

The latter half about Longinus is also moot, given how I said above that Longinus would be dangerously damaging spinning right consistently, not to mention overpowered in ways that destroy the balance of the game.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 6. Well, the first time i saw him, i thought he was an interchangable dual rotation... then after using him, i noticed the blades were actualy just covering the fact that it was the same on the sliding plastic... #smh nemisis... #s.m.h
Your expectation here wasn't at all realistic, so it's not really TT or Hasbro's fault for not doing this. As I said, only one gimmick per God layer, barring the Spriggans which are kind of unique in this regard.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 7. Well, idkif you'recomplementing or commenting on Caynox... but i'll take it as a comment... Caynox', Caynoxs', Caynoxes' (idc, pick which ever one, idk which one) blades are dual sided, rendering each dual sided bey to be dual rotation in my opinion. Legend Sprysen and Spryzen Requium are dual sided soooo, yeah.
Once again, just because something could spin both directions doesn't mean it should. The default direction gives Chaos its big weakness and keeps it balanced, while being able to spin backwards means you've now given the layer with the most Stamina among all Basic and Dual layer beys a way to defend itself easily. That would easily make it the king of this line and nearly undefeatable, especially if you gave it the chance to switch directions.

Deep Chaos is really not designed for that for the same reasons as its predecessor, on top of the inability to fit that gimmick into it anyways through its own springs.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 8. True, Arc would be weaker, but defenently more offencive without Bump. Also, i found it kind of outworldish when i found out he was counter closkwise like Salamander.-.
Arc Bahamut was an attempt to fill out the type circle with at least one left-spinning option, since Longinus existed for Attack and Fafnir existed for Stamina. Being offensive completely defeats its very purpose for existing. Also, Attack types do actually use Bump to increase their weight, and the Anime is dead wrong about improving some performace aspects by removing the frame. It's not worth the unnoticeable boost to speed to lose out on the extra mass a frame provides.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 9. Again, Spryzen Requium and Legend Spryzen are dual sided and are dual rotation, why not the others? With Pheinox i exept because the gimmick annot really activate...
Legend Spriggan has its dual rotation as its gimmick, and works off of that since its contact points behave differently based on its spin direction. Spinning right it's plenty aggressive, but spinning left increases its aggression by letting opponents hit its biggest contact point that was impossible to hit while spinning right, but also makes it more risky since it has more recoil that could result in self-bursts. Spriggan Requiem's gimmick is having a ton of gimmicks so it steals that feature from its predecessor, which also allows it to use its rubber like Drain Fafnir does. Both of these beys have a good reason to be able to utilize this, either in changing Attack strategies or in choosing whether to play more aggressive or more defensive with a side of spin stealing.

Everything else though has no reason to spin that way, and thus spins the default. As I said, the more things spin the same direction the more likely bursts are, and so making a bunch of things that spin backwards counters the bursting gimmick of the entire series. There'd be no reason to call it "Beyblade Burst" if you intentionally hindered the usability of bursting as a tool, and it would be far less exciting overall.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 10. I own a confirmed Hasbro and WBBA Surge Xcalius and i noticed that the back, side and front of the bey count as blades. Surge Xcalius is a strong bey... but his blade count went from only one to a main attacking blade and two sub-blades
I have no clue what you're saying here. It still does nothing to counter the fact that it's far more effective spinning the same direction as its opponents, which are many times more likely to be spinning right than left.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 11. Ok, I'll admit, I am ashamed in myself for using my fake salamander... but i got it shipped to be by a website called Beys and Bricks with the title being "Unbranded" Stupid move on my part, yes. But i will admit, Beigoma Academy with from a few beys that spin in the wrong direction (Like Victory Valtriek and Wild Wyvron, which i did not include because i understood that left spin wyron would be either too weak or OP)  to nearly all the beys like Forneus, Salamander, Roktavor and even Treptune.
This is a bad opinion. This many left-spin beys is not good in a game built around this bursting mechanic.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: tl:dr. Well, Reciol counts, but may even be canceled out in a left spin direction... alsoForneus is 12 bladed so the recoil wouldn't even phase him
You don't want to counter too much recoil, because then Attack types fail entirely and can't score KOs or bursts, although reducing self-inflicted recoil is always a plus. You want enough recoil to stand at least a small chance against Defense types, but not so much that Defense fails as a typing because nothing can stop Attack's heavy blows. Too many left spin beys hinder this a ton, since it becomes harder for anything to perform well and the only real way to defend against things is to spin the opposite direction of your opponent. That's a heavily limiting factor.

Forneus' blades aren't what reduces its recoil, it's the general roundness of the layer that leaves opponents with a small surface area to grab onto. The gaps are there to give it at least some weak spots, as a nearly perfect circle has proven itself OP in the past with Metal Fight's Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium. Every bey needs some sort of weakness in the end.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: If I said anything bumb OR if you belive that my list is wrong, i appoligise... It's my opinion... also, thanks for reading it.
To be honest the whole thing is dumb and shows that you don't understand the physics behind anything happening in battle or why these design choices are made. You have no understanding of the game balance TT or Hasbro is doing here, and although it's not perfect from either brand (see: Hell Salamander), it's a whole lot better than the disaster that would happen if your choices were implemented.
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Oh boy, this is going to be a long counter reply...

Attack types are no good if they self-destruct though, and Victory Valkyrie would easily do so with its middling teeth. It can barely handle its own recoil as it is. Making its recoil even worse is not going to help it.

Also restricting the amount of damage you can do is both a balance thing to prevent Attack types from being too easy or dominant and a way to prevent people from damaging their parts as badly. As I said earlier, things are this way for a reason.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 2. Ok, Unicrest is infact a defense type that isn't focused on attacking... but i will say that it can be used as a defence tactic... If you have seen the anime (Which my friend and I reinacted and it was the exact result) Unicrest was attacking Doomsisor... who is a true right spin,   props to DD
Yes, I've seen that battle. No, attacking your opponent is not a defensive tactic. This is Anime fluff and nothing at all related to reality, even if you happened to pull off that fluke IRL. Hasbro's D2 is actually really weak (especially compared to its TT release which was tournament banned for being OP for Defense and Stamina until God/Evolution), which is probably a large part of it.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 3. Well, now that I think about it, Giest IS a stamina type... But seeing as the name is "Giest" it could also mean attack. Just imagine Giest fafnir going to left spin stamina to right spin attack... insane idea, right?
Yeah, let's just ignore its gimmick and make it do things that complete counter the reasons that it exists. This is insane all right, as in totally loopy and unrealistic, not exciting. That's aside from the fact that once Absorb stops moving, it would lose a lot of its aggression, which means its own driver would counter itself.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 4. Thanks for crediting me on my idea of the right spin longinus... but i was refering to Achelies having 4 magnum... sorry ._. But i must say that Achelies is infact a balance type, which is why i made that combo.My mistake,sorry again.
The only credit that I'm giving you is that this would literally tear opposing beys to literal shreds, and likely do the same to your stadium. There is a point where too much attack is too much, and this crosses that line by a mile to the point where it would damage everything in its path. You don't want parts that can easily damage opponents, as nobody really wants a win by breaking their opponents bey. Also, that defeats the whole point of Longinus beys to begin with, not to mention breaking the entire balance of the game.

Z Achilles may technically be a Balance type, but it has no real Defense or Stamina capabilities to it. It's only any good for Attack, which means it's really misclassed and is realistically a pure Attack layer. It's pretty weak anyways, and Hasbro's Turbo release is one of the weakest Burst layers ever released in general.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 5.Well, I made left spin Achelies and guess what, it double burst the first time i gave it a try (Doing thiy making the tip completly on the stadium floor as i launched) completly ringed out my Fake salamander andmya real Balkesh (This wird thing happened with my computer where when i try to go backwards,it hghlights it and makes the text disappear keeping the letter that is highlited... expect some mispells right about here) So yeah, to sum it all up, Right spin achelies that has 4 magnum vs right spin stock combo Longinus made Longinus win with a first contact burst finish... Sorry for simplifying it like that, but it's the best i can do Smile
Double bursts are not wins. They're ties. You don't want to tie, you want to win dontcha? Also, one try alone is far too small of a sample size to say anything conclusive.

The latter half about Longinus is also moot, given how I said above that Longinus would be dangerously damaging spinning right consistently, not to mention overpowered in ways that destroy the balance of the game.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 6. Well, the first time i saw him, i thought he was an interchangable dual rotation... then after using him, i noticed the blades were actualy just covering the fact that it was the same on the sliding plastic... #smh nemisis... #s.m.h
Your expectation here wasn't at all realistic, so it's not really TT or Hasbro's fault for not doing this. As I said, only one gimmick per God layer, barring the Spriggans which are kind of unique in this regard.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 7. Well, idkif you'recomplementing or commenting on Caynox... but i'll take it as a comment... Caynox', Caynoxs', Caynoxes' (idc, pick which ever one, idk which one) blades are dual sided, rendering each dual sided bey to be dual rotation in my opinion. Legend Sprysen and Spryzen Requium are dual sided soooo, yeah.
Once again, just because something could spin both directions doesn't mean it should. The default direction gives Chaos its big weakness and keeps it balanced, while being able to spin backwards means you've now given the layer with the most Stamina among all Basic and Dual layer beys a way to defend itself easily. That would easily make it the king of this line and nearly undefeatable, especially if you gave it the chance to switch directions.

Deep Chaos is really not designed for that for the same reasons as its predecessor, on top of the inability to fit that gimmick into it anyways through its own springs.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 8. True, Arc would be weaker, but defenently more offencive without Bump. Also, i found it kind of outworldish when i found out he was counter closkwise like Salamander.-.
Arc Bahamut was an attempt to fill out the type circle with at least one left-spinning option, since Longinus existed for Attack and Fafnir existed for Stamina. Being offensive completely defeats its very purpose for existing. Also, Attack types do actually use Bump to increase their weight, and the Anime is dead wrong about improving some performace aspects by removing the frame. It's not worth the unnoticeable boost to speed to lose out on the extra mass a frame provides.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 9. Again, Spryzen Requium and Legend Spryzen are dual sided and are dual rotation, why not the others? With Pheinox i exept because the gimmick annot really activate...
Legend Spriggan has its dual rotation as its gimmick, and works off of that since its contact points behave differently based on its spin direction. Spinning right it's plenty aggressive, but spinning left increases its aggression by letting opponents hit its biggest contact point that was impossible to hit while spinning right, but also makes it more risky since it has more recoil that could result in self-bursts. Spriggan Requiem's gimmick is having a ton of gimmicks so it steals that feature from its predecessor, which also allows it to use its rubber like Drain Fafnir does. Both of these beys have a good reason to be able to utilize this, either in changing Attack strategies or in choosing whether to play more aggressive or more defensive with a side of spin stealing.

Everything else though has no reason to spin that way, and thus spins the default. As I said, the more things spin the same direction the more likely bursts are, and so making a bunch of things that spin backwards counters the bursting gimmick of the entire series. There'd be no reason to call it "Beyblade Burst" if you intentionally hindered the usability of bursting as a tool, and it would be far less exciting overall.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 10. I own a confirmed Hasbro and WBBA Surge Xcalius and i noticed that the back, side and front of the bey count as blades. Surge Xcalius is a strong bey... but his blade count went from only one to a main attacking blade and two sub-blades
I have no clue what you're saying here. It still does nothing to counter the fact that it's far more effective spinning the same direction as its opponents, which are many times more likely to be spinning right than left.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 11. Ok, I'll admit, I am ashamed in myself for using my fake salamander... but i got it shipped to be by a website called Beys and Bricks with the title being "Unbranded" Stupid move on my part, yes. But i will admit, Beigoma Academy with from a few beys that spin in the wrong direction (Like Victory Valtriek and Wild Wyvron, which i did not include because i understood that left spin wyron would be either too weak or OP)  to nearly all the beys like Forneus, Salamander, Roktavor and even Treptune.
This is a bad opinion. This many left-spin beys is not good in a game built around this bursting mechanic.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: tl:dr. Well, Reciol counts, but may even be canceled out in a left spin direction... alsoForneus is 12 bladed so the recoil wouldn't even phase him
You don't want to counter too much recoil, because then Attack types fail entirely and can't score KOs or bursts, although reducing self-inflicted recoil is always a plus. You want enough recoil to stand at least a small chance against Defense types, but not so much that Defense fails as a typing because nothing can stop Attack's heavy blows. Too many left spin beys hinder this a ton, since it becomes harder for anything to perform well and the only real way to defend against things is to spin the opposite direction of your opponent. That's a heavily limiting factor.

Forneus' blades aren't what reduces its recoil, it's the general roundness of the layer that leaves opponents with a small surface area to grab onto. The gaps are there to give it at least some weak spots, as a nearly perfect circle has proven itself OP in the past with Metal Fight's Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium. Every bey needs some sort of weakness in the end.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: If I said anything bumb OR if you belive that my list is wrong, i appoligise... It's my opinion... also, thanks for reading it.
To be honest the whole thing is dumb and shows that you don't understand the physics behind anything happening in battle or why these design choices are made. You have no understanding of the game balance TT or Hasbro is doing here, and although it's not perfect from either brand (see: Hell Salamander), it's a whole lot better than the disaster that would happen if your choices were implemented.

That is somewhat aggressive haha, but I agree with everything you’re saying. Grimlock_Ollie believes everything the anime tells him.
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Ok, oh boy *ahem*:
for the first one, I do agree that reciol plays a huge game, but hear me out, I used right spin Luinor agenst all kinds of cannonbeys in their cannon spins (some of them are Junnius, Buster Xcaliber, Surge Xcalius, evenArcher hercules) And It did end up as a burst inmost rounds. The beys didn't fly off of get destroyed as you suggest later on, but i noticed that Longinus suffers no and i'll repeat NO Recoil whatsoever.

2. True, DD is kind of weak, and i'll admit that it does in fact have an impact when facing his weakness, the impact is an a bad way. But let's beserious, I only mention the anime for two reasons. 1; It is because of refrence to spice things up or make and example and/or 2; because me and my friend made anime re-matches where we took their anime stock combo and battled them out in the exact anime form (like the point system, stadium, launch when and if applyable) to simulate who would win in the real world. We do that mainly for our entertainment or if we just feel like doing that. I would also like to point out that Unicrest, Down, needle WAS infact attacking Dark Doomsisor repeatedly as he was in the center, i refrenced the anime because of those two sole perposes... Refrence and simulation... (This goes for ANY point that refrences the anime)

3. While I admit the idea of right spin fafniris kind of outworldish, it can have a huge impact on the whole "Left drains from right and vise versa" mechanic. Left vsleft or right vs right can make battles a lot less long and a lot less boring.

4. The only problem i have with this is the right spin longinus, also, see 1. 

5. Yes, double bursts are a tie,but yo should see the post again... i did mention that in the second attle he burst a bey, right?

6. My thought was that instead of changing the mode by moving the blades, i thought that the gimmick is changed by dual rotation._.

7. Yes, with a cosdom mod (Which i made a video showing the bey in https://youtu.be/GXUxGn3Je18 ) in left spin it is unbeatable, yet let me say that in a true combo with an actual burst middle is beatable. I test pretty much any sinario before mentioning it...

8. Removing a frame DOES made them more agile. Don't belive me? Try it yourself. I removed the frame on Jinnus, Balkesh, Lepord, Khalzar and Valtriek andthey all had a speed and agility increase... not saying that it happened all the time, but it had an improved speed and agility rate/ratio

9. Yes, Spryzen Requium is made for a lot of counterabilities and strategy adjustments... let me say that this is an example. Legend spryzen is dual rotation and dual sided. I was just saying that because he is dual sided and dual rotation, the other dual sided should be dual rotation.

10. I looked at the box and ithad the offical Hasbro and WBBA logo, that's all I was saying.

11. The burst ratevaries

tl:dr. Well, I must admit that you put this into a debate on wether or not reciol counts... it can and it cannot. It depends on the sinario. If it makes the bey close to bursting, yes. If they gain stamina/speed, no. If the don'tgain anything, it depends on if it did any damage to the other bey or not. Recoil can be worth it.

The phisics of beyblade is revolved around the point system. All i'm saying is that you should make the beys spin the other direction. Should you be able to make these spin directions, then you can make a huge impact on winning. Likeyou said Longinus would destroy beys in right spin, use him to win. Recoilis worth it if you use the left spin drains stamina from right spinand vise versa tactic. That's all i'm saying...

(Jan. 26, 2019  8:32 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  8:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Attack types are no good if they self-destruct though, and Victory Valkyrie would easily do so with its middling teeth. It can barely handle its own recoil as it is. Making its recoil even worse is not going to help it.

That is somewhat aggressive haha, but I agree with everything you’re saying. Grimlock_Ollie believes everything the anime tells him.

Imention the anime either for refrence or simulation. Me and my friend reinacted the battles from the animeto see who would win realisticly and i'm just saying the results. Sorry, but that's why i mention it. I'm not like a young kid that belives the anime is real and everything it says or mentions is true; I test it to see if it could be true or not. I'm kind of like GameTheory when I watch the anime.Each time i see a battle, I want to see if the winer of that battle would win in real life or not. If the anime says somethinglike "Removing frames can boost agility and speed" I take the frame off to see if that could be true or not. If the anime says "Launch at an angle, it makes your bey more offencive" Then i launch my bey at an angle to see if it could  be applied in the real life or not. Do you understand what i mean now? Good, i'll add this to my Bio once this post is done... hopefully this does not start another flame war XD

(Jan. 26, 2019  8:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Attack types are no good if they self-destruct though, and Victory Valkyrie would easily do so with its middling teeth. It can barely handle its own recoil as it is. Making its recoil even worse is not going to help it.

Imention the anime either for refrence or simulation. Me and my friend reinacted the battles from the animeto see who would win realisticly and i'm just saying the results. Sorry, but that's why i mention it. I'm not like a young kid that belives the anime is real and everything it says or mentions is true; I test it to see if it could be true or not. I'm kind of like GameTheory when I watch the anime.Each time i see a battle, I want to see if the winer of that battle would win in real life or not. If the anime says somethinglike "Removing frames can boost agility and speed" I take the frame off to see if that could be true or not. If the anime says "Launch at an angle, it makes your bey more offencive" Then i launch my bey at an angle to see if it could  be applied in the real life or not. Do you understand what i mean now? Good, i'll add this to my Bio once this post is done... hopefully this does not start another flame war XD

(Jan. 26, 2019  9:14 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: tl:dr. Well, I must admit that you put this into a debate on wether or not reciol counts... it can and it cannot. It depends on the sinario. If it makes the bey close to bursting, yes. If they gain stamina/speed, no. If the don'tgain anything, it depends on if it did any damage to the other bey or not. Recoil can be worth it.

The phisics of beyblade is revolved around the point system. All i'm saying is that you should make the beys spin the other direction. Should you be able to make these spin directions, then you can make a huge impact on winning. Likeyou said Longinus would destroy beys in right spin, use him to win. Recoilis worth it if you use the left spin drains stamina from right spinand vise versa tactic. That's all i'm saying...
Recoil always counts, there's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. It's just the fact that too much recoil makes Attack types too strong and lets them lord over others. This is a big issue you're failing to realize, and it would destroy the purpose of Defense types, which in turn means Stamina types don't matter either and everything just becomes varying degrees of Attack.

By "the physics", I'm referring to what a physicist would call physics, not the systems in place that decides who wins the battle that you're referring to. I'm talking things like the amount of kinetic energy the beys have as they rotate, the change in momentum on contact with the opposition/a wall, how the angle of a contact affects the angle and strength of a hit, the amount of force required to stop the layer for long enough to skip a tooth, and how much acceleration a driver can pull off. You clearly don't understand how a single bit of this relates to Beyblading, especially regarding how the interactions change based on differing spin directions.

Also, by "destroy", I mean it literally as in "turn opponents into a bunch of plastic fragments scattered across the stadium floor or cleave them in half", not "blast them out of the stadium". Destroying other people's stuff is not good, and it just makes Beyblading more expensive when it's just a hobby for so many people.

Overall you have no clue what game balance is, how your changes affect the overall game, and are pushing ideas that would turn several beys into hazards to everything and everyone around them. I'm serious when I say you don't have a single good idea in here.
Ollie, I don't want to personally attack you, but I think in this situation you only have two options. Keep doing your lists about information about beyblades, BUT this time take note of what other people actually say and try to incorporate them to better YOUR own knowledge, and the knowledge of who you're trying to help. The other option is to STOP, just don't make these lists anymore, just play for fun, it's a hobby, you doing this is just creating misinformation and doesn't help anybody, it makes you look ridiculous for doing all of this, and it doesn't truly help the ones you're trying help, now they're just misinformed. All of this is in the belief that with these lists you are actually trying to help people.

Also, when quoting multiple posts use spoilers. (spoiler) *put the quote in here* (/spoiler) and just change the () to []
(Jan. 27, 2019  1:15 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Ollie, I don't want to personally attack you, but I think in this situation you only have two options. Keep doing your lists about information about beyblades, BUT this time take note of what other people actually say and try to incorporate them to better YOUR own knowledge, and the knowledge of who you're trying to help. The other option is to STOP, just don't make these lists anymore, just play for fun, it's a hobby, you doing this is just creating misinformation and doesn't help anybody, it makes you look ridiculous for doing all of this, and it doesn't truly help the ones you're trying help, now they're just misinformed. All of this is in the belief that with these lists you are actually trying to help people.

Also, when quoting multiple posts use spoilers. (spoiler) *put the quote in here* (/spoiler) and just change the () to []

ok, i admit, my lists are to help pepole and make them see my tactic; I admit. Info about beyblade is just simply tactic; nothing more/less. I refrence the anime but do NOT spoil it... for replies, i don't see spoilers in replying... sorry, i'm new to this sort of thing,but spoiling is foreshadowing information clearly and directly saying what is going to happen. My lists are terrible in SOME points (such as parenthesies, comedy and most describtions) But trust me, if you apply this to beyblade and give it a try, you mightget somewhere. My tactics help a lot of bladers. No matter who I go to, they either apply my advice/stragegy/opninion and sucseed or ignore it and sometimes fail. It's not misinformation, these are legal moves/strategies that i just say are my opinion. My lists are to be continued rather if pepole like them or not; it's my way of saying "I have a lot of things to say, so i an using it in a list format" but even then, who wants to just read paragraphs like this?
To not be a cirtic, there are some good things about this.
1. I like that you refered to me as Ollie, which reminds me; my true name is Olton, but i go by Ollie
2. You said you didn't want to personalty attack me, which i thank you for saying
3. Thanks for the advice in my lists, but i'llkeep on going and either ignore the critics or just reply, making my posts a whole lot more clear.
and 4. Thanks for reading this list Smile .
(Jan. 27, 2019  2:33 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  1:15 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Ollie, I don't want to personally attack you, but I think in this situation you only have two options. Keep doing your lists about information about beyblades, BUT this time take note of what other people actually say and try to incorporate them to better YOUR own knowledge, and the knowledge of who you're trying to help. The other option is to STOP, just don't make these lists anymore, just play for fun, it's a hobby, you doing this is just creating misinformation and doesn't help anybody, it makes you look ridiculous for doing all of this, and it doesn't truly help the ones you're trying help, now they're just misinformed. All of this is in the belief that with these lists you are actually trying to help people.

ok, i admit, my lists are to help pepole and make them see my tactic; I admit. Info about beyblade is just simply tactic; nothing more/less. I refrence the anime but do NOT spoil it... for replies, i don't see spoilers in replying... sorry, i'm new to this sort of thing,but spoiling is foreshadowing information clearly and directly saying what is going to happen. My lists are terrible in SOME points (such as parenthesies, comedy and most describtions) But trust me, if you apply this to beyblade and give it a try, you mightget somewhere. My tactics help a lot of bladers. No matter who I go to, they either apply my advice/stragegy/opninion and sucseed or ignore it and sometimes fail. It's not misinformation, these are legal moves/strategies that i just say are my opinion. My lists are to be continued rather if pepole like them or not; it's my way of saying "I have a lot of things to say, so i an using it in a list format" but even then, who wants to just read paragraphs like this?
1. I like that you refered to me as Ollie, which reminds me; my true name is Olton, but i go by Ollie
2. You said you didn't want to personalty attack me, which i thank you for saying
3. Thanks for the advice in my lists, but i'llkeep on going and either ignore the critics or just reply, making my posts a whole lot more clear.

Basically, you're being told to use the "spoiler" tag on your list to shorten it, not because you're spoiling anything in the anime or whatnot. Not sure if you're trolling with your list and claim that you're able to let "Bladers" succeed with your tactics, but yeah I really wanna know where you're getting what you have.
Alright, it's sad but I guess it's time to review the "How to ignore other users on the WBO MyBB forums" guide.

Click your username. It should bring up a dropdown menu that includes "My Settings". Click that.
On the left, click "Other Settings". It should drop down new entries including "Buddy/Ignore List". Click that.
Scroll down until you see "Add Users to your Ignore List". Type the names into the box until you see the one you want, and click it. It should exist as its own little grey box in the text box now. Simply click "Ignore users" to ignore that user.
You can later remove a person from the ignore list with the person icon with a tiny red minus at its lower left that appears to the left of the name on the ignore list.

I'm sorry it's come to this. But instead of being mean to someone who might continually make posts with quality concerns, it is better to ignore them.

Note that this won't stop the thread from appearing on Latest Posts, but you won't be able to see posts they directly wrote. You can still see them quoted by others.
(Jan. 27, 2019  2:33 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: ok, i admit, my lists are to help pepole and make them see my tactic; I admit. Info about beyblade is just simply tactic; nothing more/less. I refrence the anime but do NOT spoil it... for replies, i don't see spoilers in replying... sorry, i'm new to this sort of thing,but spoiling is foreshadowing information clearly and directly saying what is going to happen. My lists are terrible in SOME points (such as parenthesies, comedy and most describtions) But trust me, if you apply this to beyblade and give it a try, you mightget somewhere. My tactics help a lot of bladers. No matter who I go to, they either apply my advice/stragegy/opninion and sucseed or ignore it and sometimes fail. It's not misinformation, these are legal moves/strategies that i just say are my opinion. My lists are to be continued rather if pepole like them or not; it's my way of saying "I have a lot of things to say, so i an using it in a list format" but even then, who wants to just read paragraphs like this?
and 4. Thanks for reading this list :) .
There's a spoiler tag that you can use to shorten things so they don't take up so much screen space. It works a little bit like this:
And you can implement that by typing this in your post:
Code:
[spoiler=]This is hidden text! Woo![/spoiler]

I'm fine with people coming up with new tactics, but your tactics have been proven to be competitively bad already by a significant number of tests by tournament-level players. Throwing a bunch of bad tactics at people only hinders people, especially if they run into an actual tournament and proceed to lose every single match because they're trying something that just doesn't work. Bad advice helps nobody and only makes another hurdle for anyone that listens to get over to become good.

You have no idea what you're doing or why things work the way they do, and it shows in your ideas and tips. Please just stop before you spread these bad ideas to more people that know no better.
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  2:33 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: ok, i admit, my lists are to help pepole and make them see my tactic; I admit. Info about beyblade is just simply tactic; nothing more/less. I refrence the anime but do NOT spoil it... for replies, i don't see spoilers in replying... sorry, i'm new to this sort of thing,but spoiling is foreshadowing information clearly and directly saying what is going to happen. My lists are terrible in SOME points (such as parenthesies, comedy and most describtions) But trust me, if you apply this to beyblade and give it a try, you mightget somewhere. My tactics help a lot of bladers. No matter who I go to, they either apply my advice/stragegy/opninion and sucseed or ignore it and sometimes fail. It's not misinformation, these are legal moves/strategies that i just say are my opinion. My lists are to be continued rather if pepole like them or not; it's my way of saying "I have a lot of things to say, so i an using it in a list format" but even then, who wants to just read paragraphs like this?
There's a spoiler tag that you can use to shorten things so they don't take up so much screen space. It works a little bit like this:
Code:

I'm fine with people coming up with new tactics, but your tactics have been proven to be competitively bad already by a significant number of tests by tournament-level players. Throwing a bunch of bad tactics at people only hinders people, especially if they run into an actual tournament and proceed to lose every single match because they're trying something that just doesn't work. Bad advice helps nobody and only makes another hurdle for anyone that listens to get over to become good.

You have no idea what you're doing or why things work the way they do, and it shows in your ideas and tips. Please just stop before you spread these bad ideas to more people that know no better.
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
Code:

Godness sake, this worked for me dozens upon dozens of times agenst a few bladers. I'd say 3 bladers, but I went agenst a countless ammount of pepole that played with my bayblades in an unoffical tornement I held at my school (All guys, 16 bladers including me, half of the bladers were athletes) Tbh, some if not most of the beys DID suffer recoil, BUT it was an easy burst or slow-motion burst on first or last contact. I used left spin Caynox (Cosdom metal, Gyro), right spin Longinus (Glaze, Iorn), left spin Galaxy Zeutron (1, Fusion) and left spin Achellies (4, Magnum); All of which won with a burst finish. I don't own Victory Valkerie, but I did barrow single layer Valkerie, Boost, Variable from my friend and used the bey in leftspin... He did losea survivor finish, yet burst stock combo Surge Xcalius in the second battle with three hits.
AND if you're wondering how i pulled it off, i just put the launcher flat on the stadium and moved it upwards mid-launch........ Don't do that in tornements though ._.
(Jan. 29, 2019  2:08 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Godness sake, this worked for me dozens upon dozens of times agenst a few bladers. I'd say 3 bladers, but I went agenst a countless ammount of pepole that played with my bayblades in an unoffical tornement I held at my school (All guys, 16 bladers including me, half of the bladers were athletes) Tbh, some if not most of the beys DID suffer recoil, BUT it was an easy burst or slow-motion burst on first or last contact. I used left spin Caynox (Cosdom metal, Gyro), right spin Longinus (Glaze, Iorn), left spin Galaxy Zeutron (1, Fusion) and left spin Achellies (4, Magnum); All of which won with a burst finish. I don't own Victory Valkerie, but I did barrow single layer Valkerie, Boost, Variable from my friend and used the bey in leftspin... He did losea survivor finish, yet burst stock combo Surge Xcalius in the second battle with three hits.
AND if you're wondering how i pulled it off, i just put the launcher flat on the stadium and moved it upwards mid-launch........ Don't do that in tornements though ._.

And that doesn't mean any of the people you faced were good, using good combinations, or that anything should spin backwards. It's baseless information here.
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  2:08 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Godness sake, this worked for me dozens upon dozens of times agenst a few bladers. I'd say 3 bladers, but I went agenst a countless ammount of pepole that played with my bayblades in an unoffical tornement I held at my school (All guys, 16 bladers including me, half of the bladers were athletes) Tbh, some if not most of the beys DID suffer recoil, BUT it was an easy burst or slow-motion burst on first or last contact. I used left spin Caynox (Cosdom metal, Gyro), right spin Longinus (Glaze, Iorn), left spin Galaxy Zeutron (1, Fusion) and left spin Achellies (4, Magnum); All of which won with a burst finish. I don't own Victory Valkerie, but I did barrow single layer Valkerie, Boost, Variable from my friend and used the bey in leftspin... He did losea survivor finish, yet burst stock combo Surge Xcalius in the second battle with three hits.

And that doesn't mean any of the people you faced were good, using good combinations, or that anything should spin backwards. It's baseless information here.

*insert face palm here* sure some of them were badcombos, but one of the competitors used Satomb S3, 6, Edge and won agenst Buster Xcaliber stock combo... somehow... Then I won agenst him. also, i mentioned some of them were "athletes" meaning that they were really strong but also quickly minded...That'skind of a cliche way to describe them, but oh well
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:51 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: And that doesn't mean any of the people you faced were good, using good combinations, or that anything should spin backwards. It's baseless information here.

*insert face palm here* sure some of them were badcombos, but one of the competitors used Satomb S3, 6, Edge and won agenst Buster Xcaliber stock combo... somehow... Then I won agenst him. also, i mentioned some of them were "athletes" meaning that they were really strong but also quickly minded...That'skind of a cliche way to describe them, but oh well

Yeah, that Satomb combination is terrible. All 3 parts are bad even. If that's what you're facing, I can see why you've gotten so many weird ideas in your head.
Before I say anything I’ll tell you that I respect your opinions as do the others.
Now I haven’t read through the whole thread, but what I have read has triggered me. Firstly most of your spin opinions are based on the direction of the motif of the beys , how much more aggressive they would be in the other spin and how much more damaging they could be, instead of there being any solid reason to spin change. This is the worst reason to do so. We are a community centred on helping and providing not on destroying and bullying,( not saying that you are supporting this ). Next is that left spin is a rarer category reserved for dragon types, dual spin is almost exclusive to spriggans. You can’t just hand them over to any bey. also from what I’ve read I don’t believe you have been playing for too long( I may be wrong and you might be a bey veteran) since you completely disregarded what I mentioned earlier and also the burst mechanism. Also I don’t think you have handled some of the beys you talked about, and just spoke in excitement of your idea. Since beys like bahamut and chaos would probably be nonexistent in opposite spin.also if you have watched the anime, then you must know that xcalibur is the flagship right rotation bey( no fights on this statement please, if the readers think otherwise they are right).
Also in this community we are together because we follow the rules and because we are open to criticism, you really should listen to people when they say to use the spoiler tag since it helps making the thread more accessible, it is already very bulky in my opinion

ohkaayy, i read a little bit more, it really is a bad direction this thread is going in. *moderators be alerted*
now, basically what seems to be the impression is that grimlock_ollie is trying to be a beyblade god, preaching "tactics" that are mostly illegal modifications that won't exist.
also do you have any idea what testing is? you don't just launch your bey in hopes of recreating a small scene in the anime. its testing each parts potential in all possible ways by sometimes even 100 tries. thats a testing against a single meta worthy opponent not some mostly useless combos like jinnius(visit the testing threads that are reliable).
do you know the average weight of frames that are being used. they are about five grams. adding or removing a frame doesn't alter the momentum, but the velocity i hope you know this. and when we are taking about things that don't move linearly intentionally, but as a side effect of their spinning, that speed boost you are talking about is negligible.
as for your "tactics" they are modifications. most that are hard to create. any modification to a bey or a beyblade product makes it illegal to use in wbo and wbbo tournies. there goes the legality.
ollie, my friend, what you are saying may sound fun(to some people, its not even remotely funny to me) but it is just a fiction. might as well shift this to the my creations forum.
you must go through atleast the very basics, before you start educating the pros about beyblade.
i think this thread has been concluded in a fantastic fashion. we might not need any more lists as such or anyone telling this guy to learn his stuff.
Seeing as this thread is clearly not going anywhere, and doesn't really warrant a thread in the first place, I'll go ahead and close it. This is something that could be posted on Beyblade Random Thoughts.

I also don't believe these techniques are practical or sensical at all, and could even result in damaging the bey you're using to spin on it's unintended direction. Even if spinning them the opposite way does grant it more attack power, it wasn't designed to last that way and I could see the spikes facing the opposing layer have serious dents or breakages, on both ends as well, especially with the case of V2 and gF for self breakages and something like wV or nL for breaking others. Needless to say, launching your bey by pressing on the stadium floor is a bad idea, ruins the flow and delays the opponents launch, it's also difficult on a Takara Tomy Beystadium. So I highly do not recommended it even for casual play and experimentation.