Sparking #1: The Adventures of Hyperion and Helios [CANCELED]

Franklin, North Carolina
Greenway Pavilion
573 E Main St, Franklin, NC 28734
  Meet at the pavilion.
1:30 PM on 04/18/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
4 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

GA, SC, TN bladers, you now may have a chance to come to a tournament! Franklin NC where I live is on the very left of NC, and I wanted to give you guys a chance to participate in a tournament! NC bladers, if you can come that’s also great! 

Tournament info:

Time:
Registration will start at 1:00 PM, and it will close when the tournament starts at 1:30 PM. Make sure you get there by 1:00 PM so I can register you in, because if you get there past 1:30 PM, I will be unable to register you in.

Place:
The place is listed above, but specifically I want to meet at the pavilion, where there are picnic tables.

Participant Cap:
This tournament will cap at 24, so if it is reached, you will have to be put on a waiting list.

Prizes:
TBD. Check back later for updates.

Format:
This tournament is Burst Standard which means you can use any Burst Beyblades, as long as they are from Hasbro or Takara Tomy.

Tournament Type:
I will be running a Swiss format tournament, and depending on the turnout it will be either five rounds or six round. Make sure to stay for all five or six rounds, because you are not out if you lose in the first stage. 

For the finals, we will be running deck format, which is five points and you cannot repeat any parts in your deck. If you lose a match here, you are out.

Stadiums:
If you have a Takara Tomy Standard Stadium, please bring it. It looks like this:
[Image: 3sbx9c.jpg]
It can be any color, I just need this type of stadium, and it has to be Takara Tomy.

If you think you can go, click the blue join tournament button.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Approved.
So excited for this tournament
BuilderROB we should be able to go but just a heads up, there are 2 Franklin NC’s. The one you live in and another outside of Wake Forest. Just didn’t want anyone to get confused. Thank you for hosting another tournament!
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:07 AM)StayCool Wrote: BuilderROB we should be able to go but just a heads up, there are 2 Franklin NC’s. The one you live in and another outside of Wake Forest. Just didn’t want anyone to get confused. Thank you for hosting another tournament!

No problem! You make a good point although the address should let people know which one to go to.
Very true, the 2 are Macon or Rowan county. I just booked the hotel because it’s a little ways from us but we figured it out lol. It’s Macon for anyone who may not know. Thank you again.
I can confirm that i will absolutely be there and I will be able to compete this time!!!
I was going to come, but ill sit this one out. Good luck!
lol im going to maybe fly out almost 4hrs away =p

(Mar. 16, 2020  6:57 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: I  was going to come, but ill sit this one out. Good luck!

comon i wanna beat u this time =p

do you know if this will possibly be canceled due to the covid-19?
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:13 PM)Camick Wrote: lol im going to maybe fly out almost 4hrs away =p

(Mar. 16, 2020  6:57 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: I  was going to come, but ill sit this one out. Good luck!

I want to beat him too but I hope it doesn’t get canceled
(Mar. 17, 2020  8:09 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:13 PM)Camick Wrote: lol im going to maybe fly out almost 4hrs away =p

I want to beat him too but I hope it doesn’t get canceled

yea i hope it doesnt get canceled =/
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:26 PM)xxkoolk Wrote: might come idk
Well if you do you want to battle there
How do you feel about covid-19 right now considering you have issued this tournament? BuilderROB
Are there easily accessible toilets etc
(Mar. 18, 2020  3:46 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: How do you feel about covid-19 right now considering you have issued this tournament? BuilderROB
Are there easily accessible toilets etc

We will see how everything is going come a few weeks from now.
This tournament is canceled due to extreme concern of COVID-19 and the recommendations that I need to take to ensure the safety of our NC bladers. Hopefully if everything dies down by May I can do a tournament then.
(Mar. 19, 2020  5:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This tournament is canceled due to extreme concern of COVID-19 and the recommendations that I need to take to ensure the safety of our NC bladers. Hopefully if everything dies down by May I can do a tournament then.

Oof