[Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses

(Dec. 05, 2020  12:57 AM)Matteo TDL Wrote: How come No one ever uses this

This is mostly used for when people want to join the team, or for announcements. We still need to find something that everyone can use when we want to hold meetings though.
ok. What about talk room?
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:40 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: ok. What about talk room?

I think Google Meet should work for everyone. I’ll see if I can get a meeting planned for this Saturday.
Todays Sunday

Saturday was yesterday
So, we doing a google meet this saturday?

(Dec. 06, 2020  6:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:40 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: ok. What about talk room?

I think Google Meet should work for everyone. I’ll see if I can get a meeting planned for this Saturday.

So, we doing a meet on saturday?
i would like to join. hopefully, after covid, we can actually do smth. im pretty wild tho(laughs mischeviously)
Ask BuilderROB

Like send him a message

Rob somone wants to joinnn.

Welp looks like hes not here.
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:39 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: Ask BuilderROB

Like send him a message

Rob somone wants to joinnn.

Welp looks like hes not here.

should i @ him, orrrrrrr...
Quick team announcement:
Our team logo has now changed! I recommend scaling this to anywhere from 180 X 90 to 250 X 125.
[Image: Lightning-Red-2.png]
Also, we're looking into scheduling our first team meeting! Please let me and BuilderROB know if you'd be interested in something like that.
ok Do i change my signature?

Ok. I changed my signature

Ok. I changed my signature
Welcome The Blacknight to the team!
World anyone be interested in a MFB tourney Sometime in February?
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:07 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: World anyone be interested in a MFB tourney Sometime in February?

If it’s MFB Limited, count me in. I may not have more than a few, but I’d like to see what I can do at least.
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:07 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: World anyone be interested in a MFB tourney Sometime in February?

If it’s MFB Limited, count me in. I may not have more than a few, but I’d like to see what I can do at least.

yea it will probably be limited since i really like metal masters Smile
Hello, i'm posting stuff because i wanna become an oginizer

Also, are we going to do a google meet today?

Also if we do it today, can i have the time pls
Hello is Virginia as southeastern state just want to know as I do not meet the TT bey rule.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:08 PM)ElectroFalco Wrote: Hello is Virginia as southeastern state just want to know as I do not meet the TT bey rule.

Yes, Virginia is considered a southeastern state of the US.
The Takara Tomy Beyblade requirement has changed a bit since the team was formed. As long as you own Balkesh B3, Turbo Spryzen S4, or Kerbeus K4 (Not Hazard), you'll be allowed to join (As long as you pass the entrance quiz, of course).
(May. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the team thread of the Lightning Red Longinuses! This team is for any Blader who lives in the Southeastern area of the United States. Here are the rules to join:

To join, you must:

1. Compete in WBO sanctioned tournaments at least sometimes (After the coronavirus at least).

2. Have basic knowledge on the competitive scene (what the best Beyblades used competitively are, the best parts, etc.). I will be PM’ing you a few questions on this you will have to answer and you will need to make a certain score to pass the mini quiz.

3. Own at least one Takara Tomy Beyblade, preferably a GT or Sparking Bey(s). If you do not have a TT bey, then I will allow you in if you own one of the following: Balkesh B3, Turbo Spryzen S4, or Kerbeus K4 (not Hazard).

4. Live in the Southeastern area of the United States.

5. Put this into your signature:
[Image: 84-CB9286-C306-4-D2-D-B3-E2-CD380-EA5-E132.jpg]

Team Members:
North Carolina:
Virginia:
Kentucky:
South Carolina:
Georgia:

I'll join but for the image, I'll put it there after I pass mini quiz thingy
I will pass starting my own club anyway thanks.
Hey guys, not trying to join, but I was searching through forums for other bladers. Ended up from Arizona to NC to Southeastern. Is this group still alive and is there anyone I could potentially be friends with here? I was going to continue searching in the Discord, but the link was expired.
(Mar. 05, 2024  4:14 AM)Jordan Garnick Wrote: Hey guys, not trying to join, but I was searching through forums for other bladers. Ended up from Arizona to NC to Southeastern. Is this group still alive and is there anyone I could potentially be friends with here? I was going to continue searching in the Discord, but the link was expired.

Hi! This group was disbanded a long time ago. The OP (BuilderROB) actually quit beyblade a couple years ago. Have you joined the WBO discord?

Also, DratiniKing10 is the main Arizona organizer. I would highly recommend reaching out to him if you’re interested in tournaments and meeting up with local bladers. Good luck!
(Mar. 05, 2024  6:22 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2024  4:14 AM)Jordan Garnick Wrote: Hey guys, not trying to join, but I was searching through forums for other bladers. Ended up from Arizona to NC to Southeastern. Is this group still alive and is there anyone I could potentially be friends with here? I was going to continue searching in the Discord, but the link was expired.

Hi! This group was disbanded a long time ago. The OP (BuilderROB) actually quit beyblade a couple years ago. Have you joined the WBO discord?

Also, DratiniKing10 is the main Arizona organizer. I would highly recommend reaching out to him if you’re interested in tournaments and meeting up with local bladers. Good luck!

Sorry for any confusion, but I was just looking to make connections globally, I am already a part of the group with DratiniKing.