World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses (/Thread-Southeastern-U-S-Lightning-Red-Longinuses)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - BuilderROB - May. 19, 2020

Welcome to the team thread of the Lightning Red Longinuses! This team is for any Blader who lives in the Southeastern area of the United States. Here are the rules to join:

To join, you must:

1. Compete in WBO sanctioned tournaments at least sometimes (After the coronavirus at least).

2. Have basic knowledge on the competitive scene (what the best Beyblades used competitively are, the best parts, etc.). I or #Fafnir will be PM’ing you ten questions on this you will have to answer and you will need to make a certain score to pass the mini quiz.

3. Own at least one Takara Tomy Beyblade, preferably a GT or Sparking Bey(s). If you do not have a TT bey, then I will allow you in if you own one of the following: Balkesh B3, Turbo Spryzen S4, or Kerbeus K4 (not Hazard).

4. Live in the Southeastern area of the United States.

5. Put this into your signature:
[Image: 84-CB9286-C306-4-D2-D-B3-E2-CD380-EA5-E132.jpg]

Team Members:
North Carolina:
Virginia:
Kentucky:
South Carolina:
Georgia:

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - DeceasedCrab - May. 19, 2020

Rob, any chance you can shrink down the image a tiny bit? It's quite tall. Unhappy

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - BuilderROB - May. 19, 2020

(May. 19, 2020  8:05 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Rob, any chance you can shrink down the image a tiny bit? It's quite tall. Unhappy
I can try. Give me a few minutes to do so.

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Jdog757 - May. 19, 2020

(May. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the team thread of the Lightning Red Longinuses! This team is for any Blader who lives in the Southeastern area of the United States. Here are the rules to join:

To join, you must:

1. Compete in WBO sanctioned tournaments at least sometimes (After the coronavirus at least).

2. Have basic knowledge on the competitive scene (what the best Beyblades used competitively are, the best parts, etc.). I will be PM’ing you a few questions on this you will have to answer and you will need to make a certain score to pass the mini quiz

3. Own at least one Takara Tomy Beyblade, preferably a GT or Sparking Bey(s).

[Image: 422ybm.jpg]Team Members:
BuilderROB (Leader)

Wow now you made it harder for me to decide a team 😹 congrats!

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - #Fafnir - May. 19, 2020

(May. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the team thread of the Lightning Red Longinuses! This team is for any Blader who lives in the Southeastern area of the United States. Here are the rules to join:

To join, you must:

2. Have basic knowledge on the competitive scene (what the best Beyblades used competitively are, the best parts, etc.). I will be PM’ing you a few questions on this you will have to answer and you will need to make a certain score to pass the mini quiz

[Image: 4233bb.jpg]
Team Members:
BuilderROB (Leader)

I'd like to join the team.

(May. 19, 2020  8:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

To join, you must:

[Image: 4233bb.jpg]
Team Members:
BuilderROB (Leader)

I'd like to join the team.

Let me send you the quiz.

Well once I meet the requirements I will join I just need to get a TT bey even tho I'm a Hasbro user

(May. 19, 2020  8:45 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Well once I meet the requirements I will join I just need to get a TT bey even tho I'm a Hasbro user

Check rule 3 again, I decided to change it slightly.

(May. 19, 2020  8:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 19, 2020  8:45 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Well once I meet the requirements I will join I just need to get a TT bey even tho I'm a Hasbro user

Check rule 3 again, I decided to change it slightly.

Nice I'll try the quiz tommorow!😀

(May. 19, 2020  8:51 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2020  8:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Check rule 3 again, I decided to change it slightly.

Nice I'll try the quiz tommorow!😀

Ok then.

(May. 19, 2020  8:05 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Rob, any chance you can shrink down the image a tiny bit? It's quite tall. Unhappy

I edited the image so it’s now not as tall as before.

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Jdog757 - May. 20, 2020

BuilderROB I would like to take the quiz now please

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - BuilderROB - May. 20, 2020

Welcome #Fafnir and Jdog757 to the team!

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - #Fafnir - May. 20, 2020

(May. 20, 2020  2:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome #Fafnir and Jdog757 to the team!
Thanks! I look forward to battling with this team at tournaments. Smile

(May. 20, 2020  3:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  2:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome #Fafnir and Jdog757 to the team!
Thanks! I look forward to battling with this team at tournaments. Smile

when are they anyways?

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - BuilderROB - May. 20, 2020

(May. 20, 2020  4:00 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  3:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Thanks! I look forward to battling with this team at tournaments. Smile

when are they anyways?

Usually we can do team battles against other teams for fun at WBO tournaments or someone can host WBO team format tournaments which are actual WBO team tournaments.

(May. 20, 2020  4:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  4:00 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: when are they anyways?

Usually we can do team battles against other teams for fun at WBO tournaments or someone can host WBO team format tournaments which are actual WBO team tournaments.

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Blader gi 327 - May. 22, 2020

I want to join

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - BuilderROB - May. 22, 2020

(May. 22, 2020  2:24 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: I want to join

I sent the Quiz. If you pass it (3 out of 5 questions correct) then you are in.

Welcome Blader gi 327 to the team!

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Blader gi 327 - May. 24, 2020

Thanks builder rob

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - BuilderROB - May. 26, 2020

I have made a Discord server for this team! If you want to join here is the link: https://discord.gg/tWVgA5X

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Jdog757 - May. 26, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have made a Discord server for this team! If you want to join here is the link: https://discord.gg/tWVgA5X

It's just giving me a blank screen. It might be my internet tho

If it doesn't work can we try houseparty aswell?

(May. 26, 2020  8:00 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have made a Discord server for this team! If you want to join here is the link: https://discord.gg/tWVgA5X

It's just giving me a blank screen. It might be my internet tho

I’m wanting to use Discord, but I’m open to trying other things I guess.

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Jdog757 - May. 26, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  8:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  8:00 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: It's just giving me a blank screen. It might be my internet tho

I’m wanting to use Discord, but I’m open to trying other things I guess.

It's just depends but also do I need to make an account t for it

(May. 26, 2020  8:15 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  8:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m wanting to use Discord, but I’m open to trying other things I guess.

It's just depends but also do I need to make an account t for it

Yes you do.

RE: [Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses - Blader gi 327 - May. 27, 2020

I will join discord