[Southeastern U.S.] Lightning Red Longinuses

(May. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the team thread of the Lightning Red Longinuses! This team is for any Blader who lives in the Southeastern area of the United States. Here are the rules to join:

To join, you must:

1. Compete in WBO sanctioned tournaments at least sometimes (After the coronavirus at least).

2. Have basic knowledge on the competitive scene (what the best Beyblades used competitively are, the best parts, etc.). I will be PM’ing you a few questions on this you will have to answer and you will need to make a certain score to pass the mini quiz.

3. Own at least one Takara Tomy Beyblade, preferably a GT or Sparking Bey(s). If you do not have a TT bey, then I will allow you in if you own one of the following: Balkesh B3, Turbo Spryzen S4, or Kerbeus K4 (not Hazard).

4. Live in the Southeastern area of the United States.

5. Put this into your signature:
[Image: 4233bb.jpg]
Team Members:
North Carolina:
Virginia:

ill join you already meet your requirements =p
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:46 PM)Camick Wrote:
(May. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the team thread of the Lightning Red Longinuses! This team is for any Blader who lives in the Southeastern area of the United States. Here are the rules to join:

To join, you must:

1. Compete in WBO sanctioned tournaments at least sometimes (After the coronavirus at least).

2. Have basic knowledge on the competitive scene (what the best Beyblades used competitively are, the best parts, etc.). I will be PM’ing you a few questions on this you will have to answer and you will need to make a certain score to pass the mini quiz.

3. Own at least one Takara Tomy Beyblade, preferably a GT or Sparking Bey(s). If you do not have a TT bey, then I will allow you in if you own one of the following: Balkesh B3, Turbo Spryzen S4, or Kerbeus K4 (not Hazard).

Team Members:
North Carolina:
Virginia:

ill join you already meet your requirements =p

Alrighty then. I will send you the quiz then.

Welcome to the team Camick !
lol wouldn't expect anything since it was a organizer that took the quiz i had to take a way hard one when i became a org ^^
(Jun. 21, 2020  5:28 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: what about raging thunder longinus

Please stop posting spam in every thread you can find.
Also, please read the PM I sent you.
(Jun. 21, 2020  5:28 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: what about raging thunder longinus

They already have a name. Do not attempt to suggest a new one. It is not a welcome suggestion. Leave them be unless you're interested in joining the team and live geographically within their area.

To join, you must:

Team Members:
North Carolina:
Virginia:
Could I join? I'm in Kentucky, and I already meet the requirements
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:17 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:

To join, you must:

Team Members:
North Carolina:
Virginia:
Could I join? I'm in Kentucky, and I already meet the requirements

Sure! I will send you the mini quiz everyone who wants to join must take.

Welcome BusyBlader to the team!
Welcome to the team, hope you enjoy it!
Edited post.
(Jun. 28, 2020  7:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Edited post.

Edited post.
Will you please help me make my own team
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:26 PM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: Will you please help me make my own team

No, since this is not the place to ask. If you want to you can join this team though. You’ll have to take a five question quiz to get in and meet the other requirements as well.
Can I join
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:47 PM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: Can I join

Sure, do you meet the requirements? If so, I will PM you the quiz.
yes i do my best tt bey is venom devolos
Welcome Dacatman to the team!
Can i join? im in south Carolina
Welcome Phantomflame to the team!
Joined the discord
This is a bit late, but welcome Matteo TDL the team!
will we ever do a team format tournament? after the covid pandemic of course
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:49 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: will we ever do a team format tournament? after the covid pandemic of course

I would love to do something like that, although I would want to hopefully have actually WBO teams rather than teams of three thrown together Vs the Lightning Red Longinuses.
the lighting strike libras might be able to as their located in north carolina