Sorry

I am sorry my cousins are being toxic:
Feel free to close this thread…
They think this is funny 😑 
Sorry…

Just plz delete their posts and send them a warning as they aren’t listening to me 😑 
😑 
Don’t ban them

Subject: Phi_ded, Deadblader321
(Jul. 05, 2021  11:34 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I am sorry my cousins are being toxic:
Feel free to close this thread…
They think this is funny 😑 
Sorry…

Just plz delete their posts and send them a warning as they aren’t listening to me 😑 
😑 
Don’t ban them

Subject: Phi_ded, Deadblader321

Idk If deleting all posts of an expecific person is possible, they can still warn them I guess.
Do not lead your troll cousins to WBO. If they are determined to troll exclusively like they seem to be, asking them not to be banned is a bit much.
They are not trolls in other things… they are really nice, but if you have to ban them, I understand and I am very sorry
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:57 PM)Deadblader321 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Do not lead your troll cousins to WBO. If they are determined to troll exclusively like they seem to be, asking them not to be banned is a bit much.

Sir there is a mistake I think you pooped in the wrong toilet

This kind of stuff can get you banned. That Pfp of yours isn’t helping things out either.
Your not even funny, your honestly being a nuisance. Getting nothing out of this trolling, but a ban.
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:05 PM)Phi_ded Wrote: Mr organizer I think u r nothing but an oversized bum bum. And um ya.

please stop bro, GhostFox are they just annoying or just act like trolls

thats literally an organizer dude you can get banned

they aren't 3 year olds and they don't wanna play along with you
Stop feeding the trolls. Do not respond to their existence in any thread. Let staff take care of it.
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:44 PM)Deadblader321 Wrote: I don’t care if I get banned cause I can still poop in your people’s toilets and not flush it

Soo eat your solid poop and drink your hot diarrhoea

(Jul. 05, 2021  2:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Your not even funny, your honestly being a nuisance. Getting nothing out of this trolling, but a ban.

Eat poop c:

I’m just having fun c:
OH YUCK! Your pfp, I wanna puke now-
Alright GhostFox sorry but Jinbee can you please close this thread
Wow, you kids are making me want to ping every single staff member on the whole site right now...
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:02 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Wow, you kids are making me want to ping every single staff member on the whole site right now...

-this post is deleted -
(Jul. 05, 2021  3:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Alright GhostFox sorry but Jinbee can you please close this thread

It's taken care of now, thank you for letting me know. Now I'll close this thread.

I also did have to ban them and remove their posts since it's clear they had no good intentions for what they'd do in this forum.