Singapore Beyblade Thread | 2022-2023 UPDATED VER.

[Image: EmlHZ7c.jpg]

Hello Fellow Singapore Bladers!

I am Yasin, your friendly & fellow GM* and long-time Blader. This updated thread is made by me for Singapore Bladers and general public to discuss about the meta and strategies used here in Singapore from 2022 onwards, as well as to archive WBBA tournament & event announcements. Let's discuss about the metagame & popular combos, any upcoming news regarding new releases and anything related to Singapore Beyblade community here :D

In case you didn't know already; WEEKLY G4 TOURNAMENTS ARE BACK!!

July 2022 Update:
We will no longer be using P3C1 format in G4. FROM 30 JULY 2022 ONWARDS, WE WILL BE USING THE 5G FORMAT FOR G4 TOURNAMENTS.

October 2022 Update:
1) Session timings has changed as follows:
  • Session 1: 12:30 pm
  • Session 2: 1:45 pm
  • Session 3: 4:10 pm
  • Session 4: 5:25 pm

2) All mode changes are allowed after reveal, including but not limited to the changing of spin direction, high/low modes & driver mode changes.

In 5G Format, players will prepare a deck of 5 Beyblades with no repeated parts, in order from 1st to 5th. When players battle, their 1st bey will fight the opponent's 1st bey. Then, their 2nd bey against the opponent's 2nd. 3rd against 3rd and so on. If the winner is not determined after their 5th Beyblades, both players will reshuffle their deck and proceed to finish the match. The 5 Beyblades cannot be changed throughout the session, but the order can be rearranged

3 points to win the match:
- 1 point for spin finish (spin out)
- 2 points for both over finish (knock out) & burst finish

Regarding the rule for mode changes (last updated on 12 Oct 2022):
  • All mode changes (including but not limited to the changing of spin direction, DB/BU High & Low modes, driver modes and removal of X & Z Chip) is allowed anytime during, before and/or after the match.
  • All Dynamite gears and their modes are not to be allowed be removed/changed throughout the session.

Head over to our official Facebook page here to stay updated about the location, dates & time of G4 tournaments.
Updated & complete rules and regulations here.
List of legal parts here.

*GM refers to Game Master a.k.a judge
p.s. you do not need a Beyblade Passport to participate in official events anymore! so come on down and join us for weekly Beyblade fun :>

G4 tournament this weekend! We managed to secure 2 locations, one at Vivocity Toys R Us (as usual) and one at Waterway Point Toys R Us! I'll most likely be at waterway point, i cant wait to destroy yall with my guilty longinus + xtreme' combo (just kidding xD) i hope to see yalls there!

G4 Announcement Post (Click to View)

im gonna post G4 clips every now and then too! (credits of majority of the clips here)

G4 Tournament Clips (Click to View)
Same.
BTW I wanna go to Vivo with these combos
1.Savior Perseus Giga Spiral'-3
2.Mirage Fafnir Absorb 2S
3.Stock Rage
4.World Spriggan Atomic 2B
5.Prominence Phoenix Tapered Bearing'-10
I dread the LAD centered meta-game.
(Jun. 22, 2022  8:42 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Same.
BTW I wanna go to Vivo with these combos
1.Savior Perseus Giga Spiral'-3
2.Mirage Fafnir Absorb 2S
3.Stock Rage
4.World Spriggan Atomic 2B
5.Prominence Phoenix Tapered Bearing'-10
I dread the LAD centered meta-game.

I too dread the LAD meta. hope u have fun dis weekend!
can't wait to play :^)
(Jun. 22, 2022  12:03 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: can't wait to play :^)

which location u coming to?
Uh oh, I don’t have grip. Am I banned?

Got wrecked on the first round with Wsp.Br'.2B. I lost to a prominence, but saaw a decent mix of stuff. I also saw chain twice and not as much spam of D+F, bit plenty of Dr and HXt+' and Br'
(Jun. 25, 2022  5:34 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Uh oh, I don’t have grip. Am I banned?

Got wrecked on the first round with Wsp.Br'.2B. I lost to a prominence, but saaw a decent mix of stuff. I also saw chain twice and not as much spam of D+F, bit plenty of Dr and HXt+' and Br'

No you are not banned! why would u think you are?

Yeah superking beys are too light to go against DB beys, maybe u can try using Dynamite next time?

some clips of me (on the right) during the G4 tournament! I was trying out Savior Valk2 (instead of Guilty Longinus) Nexus (S-Gear) hard Xtreme'. definitely more challenging than Guilty Longinus, because it is much lighter and has greater recoil, harder to control. I won 1st place on Saturday with Guilty Long on 1pm session, so decided to switch to Savior Valk2 for the rest of the day to challenge myself. I failed to win for the 2pm, 4pm & 5pm sessions 💔.

on sunday, i came for 4pm and 5pm session only. for 4pm, i won first again with Guilty Long, so for 5pm i decided to switch again. This time i won 3rd place with my Savior Valk2! very happy that i could at least control the bey much better than the previous day. was very happy. im definitely gonna use Savior Valk2 more often from now on.

G4 tournament this weekend! the same 2 places as last weekend, Toys R Us at both Vivocity and Waterway Point! prolly going Waterway point again :D good luck yall! imma try out Savior Valk2 S-Gear Xtreme' hehe

another G4 clip! Driger V2 vs Roar Bahamut (both on Xceed'+Z), Driger V2 actually won 3-0 LOL
just regulars trying out new combos xD

Gattling Dragon OUT NOW!!! go get yours while stocks last

[Image: HCvH7By.png]
Good news! We have G4 for the whole month of July on the weekends! Cant wait to beyblade with yalls hehe Grin
might be the judge (a.k.a GM) for one weekend Wink keep a lookout for me hehe

another g4 highlight clip! this is why Guilty Longinus is S-Tier in attack, can still knockout even at low spin 🔥🔥

G4 Tournament Clip (Click to View)
How much Standard Stadium and DB stadium cost in your country SG guys?? I just want to make a comparison
Standard: SGD 24.95
DB: SGD 27.95
(Jul. 06, 2022  4:38 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: Standard: SGD 24.95

Lucky for you guys in Indonesia Db Stadium cost about 38$ and we still consider it cheap
aww man :"(
(Jul. 07, 2022  6:33 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2022  4:38 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: Standard: SGD 24.95

Lucky for you guys in Indonesia Db Stadium cost about 38$ and we still consider it cheap
More G4 clips from this weekend! People are starting to use D-Gear alot on Gatling/Guilty Almighty bcos the Chunky Bey's sheer size prevents it from getting knocked out! (in WBBA beys which come back into the stadium after escaping from the pocket is still considered in game)
Also the gap in Gatling high mode with Almighty D-Gear low mode grinds and saps the opponent bey's stamina by alot too
I love how the community is always evolving to create and master new combos despite the ever-dominating LAD meta :D

also in the first clip, judge was about to call it a foul launch for Guilty, but it came back in and burst, giving 2 points to the opponent :(
G4 this weekend! as usual, priority to kids 12 & under for 2pm & 4pm session. same prize too.
See yall this weekend! 🤩

(Jul. 11, 2022  6:21 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:

More G4 clips from this weekend! People are starting to use D-Gear alot on Gatling/Guilty Almighty bcos the Chunky Bey's sheer size prevents it from getting knocked out! (in WBBA beys which come back into the stadium after escaping from the pocket is still considered in game)
Also the gap in Gatling high mode with Almighty D-Gear low mode grinds and saps the opponent bey's stamina by alot too
I love how the community is always evolving to create and master new combos despite the ever-dominating LAD meta :D

also in the first clip, judge was about to call it a foul launch for Guilty, but it came back in and burst, giving 2 points to the opponent :(
I tried these and they both are a lot of fun to play.  Taking advantage of different aspects of the stadium is very cool.  Both can hit so hard that bursting is a pretty realistic outcome.  WBO players should try playing this way at least once in a while.

What mode for guilty is more popular?  Is low D gear usually preferred by ppl?
(Jul. 14, 2022  6:14 AM)Shindog Wrote: I tried these and they both are a lot of fun to play.  Taking advantage of different aspects of the stadium is very cool.  Both can hit so hard that bursting is a pretty realistic outcome.  WBO players should try playing this way at least once in a while.

What mode for guilty is more popular?  Is low D gear usually preferred by ppl?

1) Most people just utilise low made for everything (unless they know exactly what they're doing, which most of us dont ngl lol). It is generally just safer to stay on low mode.

2) Low D Gear? i assume you're talking bout Almight driver? Okay for that one we're pretty new to D-Gear so we're still experimenting. But for that one guy who used Gatling Almight + D-Gear, he used High Mode Gatling & Low Mode Almight + D-Gear. the reason for this was he wanted the opponent bey to grind in between the gap of High Mode Gatling and Low Mode Almight + D-Gear, to sap the opponents stamina. And he hopes the high recoil can also knock the opponent out or burst it too, or at least sap it enough for a spin-out.
If u meant something else by ur second question, please elaborate Grin
One of the people in the chat claims to have mastered Vl' and is using it on Ultimate...and I remember someone used it on Dragon (NO Good)...
So, the meta here is weird. Though Spamina is still rather dominant and KOs are 2 pts.
When I commented about Spamina being boring someone in the chat said LAD is better managed during MFB becuz only 1 Left (I think he meant L-Drago/Ronin Dragoon as I think that's the definitive Left for MFB) and higher recoil due to one Wheel having the advantage over the other. Jeez...
Hello yall!
(Jul. 14, 2022  9:14 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: One of the people in the chat claims to have mastered Vl' and is using it on Ultimate...and I remember someone used it on Dragon (NO Good)...
So, the meta here is weird. Though Spamina is still rather dominant and KOs are 2 pts.
When I commented about Spamina being boring someone in the chat said LAD is better managed during MFB becuz only 1 Left (I think he meant L-Drago/Ronin Dragoon as I think that's the definitive Left for MFB) and higher recoil due to one Wheel having the advantage over the other. Jeez...

Yea i think i know who ur talkn bout for the Vl' (edit: maybe im wrong tho)
anyway WBO also considers KO as 2 points. and for us the beys that came back from the pockets are still considered in game so we are actually much more lenient than WBO haha

anyway im not sure bout the Zero-G meta stuff , but the LAD Spamina meta is breakable if you play Attack type trust me Wink)

u coming this weekend bro?

(Jul. 14, 2022  2:19 PM)360jigsaw Wrote: Hello yall!

Hi random fella!

(Jul. 14, 2022  10:56 AM)nellavetrina Wrote: Hi everyone Smile

supp Grin
Today's torunament was interesting...
Met a real life Sodo Bros from MFB who shared one bey
When they fought each other, we had to juryrigg the exact same combo (prominence Valkyrie Nexus High Xten+'-10, high mode) or risk DQing one of them unfairly.
Also apparently Vn+V's lock isn't that string as my Savior Perseus Giga Venture V-3 combo got obliterated twice, Waspinator style. And one of those got me washing out of round 1... Waspinator style yet again.

Also someone executed real life resonance by koing Guilty with X' many times with stage 1 awakened Ev on ultimate.
(Jul. 16, 2022  1:48 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Today's torunament was interesting...
Met a real life Sodo Bros from MFB who shared one bey
When they fought each other, we had to juryrigg the exact same combo (prominence Valkyrie Nexus High Xten+'-10, high mode) or risk DQing one of them unfairly.
Also apparently Vn+V's lock isn't that string as my Savior Perseus Giga Venture V-3 combo got obliterated twice, Waspinator style. And one of those got me washing out of round 1... Waspinator style yet again.

Also someone executed real life resonance by koing Guilty with X' many times with stage 1 awakened Ev on ultimate.

This the match Poliwag06 was talkin about. Guilty Longinus user was very unlucky this match 🥲

Can't believe my Vanish Fafnir Ignition' was able to burst Ultimate Valk2 on Volcanic' on the 3rd round... damn man it was so lucky too. cos on that round, he actually almost knocked me out. but i bounced back from the pocket into the stadium, and after he hit the wall and striked me, he immediately bursted. freakin insane!

2nd round was scary too. i thought i could stay in the stadium and not get KO'd after dodging his initial strike... but after that he soft-KO'd me haha 😅

Im gonna go back to my roots and try using Ignition' more... tryna experiment ways i can use it with, maybe with Guilty Longinus? i hope it doesnt spoil too fast cos i just bought this one from a friend 😭
G4 tournament this weekend! Don't forget, we have G4 tournaments every weekend for the whole month of July! Come on down to have an exciting day of competitive beyblading Grin

Great News! Xiphoid Xcalibur is on the shelves now, at $34.95! Grab yours before they go out of stock again hehe

[Image: 294329696_2184490685062758_8460005279932...e=62DE9668] (picture taken at Metro Level 3, Causeway Point)