Shu Kurenai's true age

According to the Beyblade Wiki, Shu was 11 years old at the beginning of the series (which is true, as stated in the Manga), but the Wiki also states that he's still 11, ONE YEAR LATER during Beyblade Burst God/Evolution, and 2 years later he's 13, which makes NO SENSE and the Wiki is completly ignoring the official timeline in this case.

Alright, so here's my theory.

Shu's official Birthday is September 23rd. At the beginning of Beyblade Burst (Spring 2017) he was 11 years old, according to the manga. During the end of the first season (Fall 2017) he probably turned 12. At the beginning of Beyblade Burst God (Spring 2018) when he became Red Eye, he was still 12 years old. At the end of the World Championship (Fall 2018), he turned 13 years old. 2 years later in Beyblade Burst ChoZ he's 15 years old.

PS: Please note that the years are only place holders and I've put them in there so that they line up with the real world events and WBBA tournament age regulations.
I like the plausible explanation and the thought you put into this!! Although, I find that theres no official date in BeyBurst (which sucks), and theres still a lot left to figure out. That could explain why some characters are older than they seem (if the datings are so spread out). But this is only a fictional thing, and I, personally, dont expect much from it
Burst God/Evolution doesn’t take place a year later. That’s why nobody’s age changed between the two seasons.
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:31 PM)TL14 Wrote: According to the Beyblade Wiki, Shu was 11 years old at the beginning of the series (which is true, as stated in the Manga), but the Wiki also states that he's still 11, ONE YEAR LATER during Beyblade Burst God/Evolution, and 2 years later he's 13, which makes NO SENSE and the Wiki is completly ignoring the official timeline in this case.

Shu's official Birthday is September 23rd. At the beginning of Beyblade Burst (Spring 2017) he was 11 years old, according to the manga. During the end of the first season (Fall 2017) he probably turned 12. At the beginning of Beyblade Burst God (Spring 2018) when he became Red Eye, he was still 12 years old. At the end of the World Championship (Fall 2018), he turned 13 years old. 2 years later in Beyblade Burst ChoZ he's 15 years old.

PS: Please note that the years are only place holders and I've put them in there so that they line up with the real world events and WBBA tournament age regulations.

Beyblade Burst God takes place in the same year as Beyblade Burst. With that logic, Valt, Rantaro, Daina, Kensuke, and most of the main characters are 15.
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:15 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:31 PM)TL14 Wrote: According to the Beyblade Wiki, Shu was 11 years old at the beginning of the series (which is true, as stated in the Manga), but the Wiki also states that he's still 11, ONE YEAR LATER during Beyblade Burst God/Evolution, and 2 years later he's 13, which makes NO SENSE and the Wiki is completly ignoring the official timeline in this case.

Beyblade Burst God takes place in the same year as Beyblade Burst. With that logic, Valt, Rantaro, Daina, Kensuke, and most of the main characters are 15.
No that means they are 11 in evolution and 13 in cho z (aside from characters like free who are surely older).
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:15 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote:

Im so confused?? Your explanation is a lot harder to understand

1) If I make sense of it, youre just repeating the person's theory

2) Or maybe my guess is wrong, and you just calculated it wrong. With your explanation, I can conclude that you mean 13 and not 15
He is 13
And, does it even matter
We all are just wasting time finding out a fictional characters age with real world logic
(Mar. 06, 2019  6:00 AM)YNightmarefafnir Wrote: He is 13
And, does it even matter
We all are just wasting time finding out a fictional characters age with real world logic

^^ 

Honestly, this isnt just with the main characters (and apparently, the ages are confirmed anyway?? But logic is pretty cool to an extent)

And there are other people who argue about Theodore/Alexander and Norman’s age just for the sake of it
(Mar. 06, 2019  6:00 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: He is 13
And, does it even matter

So do you want a whole rant about how good Lui Shirasagi is?
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
And, does it even matter

Im so confused because how does Lui relate to this thread about a character’s age?
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
And, does it even matter

I did not start that discussion ,i dont even care about that

(Mar. 07, 2019  4:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So do you want a whole rant about how good Lui Shirasagi is?

Im so confused because how does Lui relate to this thread about a character’s age?
I posted somewhere that I don't like Shu ,since then he is very angry on me for having an opinion
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:17 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So do you want a whole rant about how good Lui Shirasagi is?

(Mar. 07, 2019  4:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im so confused because how does Lui relate to this thread about a character’s age?
I posted somewhere that I don't like Shu ,since then he is very angry on me for having an opinion

Sounds really immature (about the last part). He sounds really salty
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:06 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:17 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I did not start that discussion ,i dont even care about that

Sounds really immature (about the last part). He sounds really salty

Do I? wow than I apologize. I was actually intending to reenact Shu against Lui lmao.

(Mar. 07, 2019  7:17 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

(Mar. 07, 2019  4:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im so confused because how does Lui relate to this thread about a character’s age?

I'm not angry dude, that's YOUR opinion. (See what I did there. Ha not funny? ok ;( ) You can have your opinion, but I was clearly on my debate mood. Cuz I'm an actual debater on a topic in my school, and I got an habit using that on my real life which is bad right? So yeah, I wasn't trying to make you feel like you can't have your opinion. You clearly can, but I want this Lui vs Shu thing to get over. PEACE
I wish Beyblade age in burst like it was in the older gen (Plastic not the trash MFB) like how they were older so it was more believable
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:37 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: I agree shu must be 15
My opinion: Burst = 12 years, God = 13 Years, Cho-Z = 15 years.
(Mar. 07, 2019  8:51 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I wish Beyblade age in burst like it was in the older gen (Plastic not the trash MFB) like how they were older so it was more believable

I mean, that’s only true for the dub who for some reason made the characters older than they are in the Japanese. In the Japanese Takao and co are actually around the same age as Valt and co when the series starts. Which, honestly, makes more sense to me regarding the characters and why they act a certain way. 

@[TL14] Shu is canonically 13 in ChoZ, just like Valt and Xhaka.
I think the idea I learned from this thread is that people will always debate/theorize over something already confirmed
(Mar. 13, 2019  9:27 PM)Mae Wrote: I mean, that’s only true for the dub who for some reason made the characters older than they are in the Japanese. In the Japanese Takao and co are actually around the same age as Valt and co when the series starts. Which, honestly, makes more sense to me regarding the characters and why they act a certain way. 

I’ve had a thought about this and I have two theories on why the Bakuten Shoot characters were made older in the dub.

1) An attempt to make the series accessible or more cool to more age groups which theoretically would mean more profit made.

2) They guessed by the animation of the first season where for the most part heights non withstanding most of the characters did look around their teens rather than the ages in the Japanese version. I also think they looked slightly older than the Japanese stated ages in G revolution as well your mileage may vary here.
Sho is 15.
(Mar. 21, 2019  6:54 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: Sho is 15.

First of all its Shu not Sho. Second, If Valt was in the same grade as Shu and they should be the same age. And Valt is 13 in Turbo/Cho-Z. That should mean Shu is 13 in Turbo/Cho-Z. I mean its common sense and Beyblade logic.
Also, to add to the point that all the characters are older, remember Cooza Ackerman, owner of Alter Chronos. He taught Valt how to do a backflip. Now, imagine an 11 yr old doing that. Let's not forget that if valt and the rest of the characters were 11 then SURELY their parents wouldn't let their children go on their own to another country for a world tournament. And if Shu became Red Eye at 11 that would be pretty dark. In the first season, when everyone went to Wakiaya's summer house to train, they were using a barbeque. NEVER TRUST AN 11 YR OLD WITH FIRE!!!

So, at the very least to do all of these things, they must be at least 13-14. Soooooo... to be honest, I think tuckblade is right.
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Also, to add to the point that all the characters are older, remember Cooza Ackerman, owner of Alter Chronos. He taught Valt how to do a backflip. Now, imagine an 11 yr old doing that. Let's not forget that if valt and the rest of the characters were 11 then SURELY their parents wouldn't let their children go on their own to another country for a world tournament. And if Shu became Red Eye at 11 that would be pretty dark. In the first season, when everyone went to Wakiaya's summer house to train, they were using a barbeque. NEVER TRUST AN 11 YR OLD WITH FIRE!!!

So, at the very least to do all of these things, they must be at least 13-14. Soooooo... to be honest, I think tuckblade is right.

Psshhh. Every Beyblade fan knows that Beyblade logic is way beyond reality. And plus Aiga/Aiger is 11 and his parents let him go. Why not the same thing for Valt's and Shu's parents. Hmmm???
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Also, to add to the point that all the characters are older, remember Cooza Ackerman, owner of Alter Chronos. He taught Valt how to do a backflip. Now, imagine an 11 yr old doing that. Let's not forget that if valt and the rest of the characters were 11 then SURELY their parents wouldn't let their children go on their own to another country for a world tournament. And if Shu became Red Eye at 11 that would be pretty dark. In the first season, when everyone went to Wakiaya's summer house to train, they were using a barbeque. NEVER TRUST AN 11 YR OLD WITH FIRE!!!

Psshhh. Every Beyblade fan knows that Beyblade logic is way beyond reality. And plus Aiga/Aiger is 11 and his parents let him go. Why not the same thing for Valt's and Shu's parents. Hmmm???

the reality part I agree with. But still, even if they did go, what about their actions?

Oh, yeah. Shu also lives in the U.S. in the first part of Cho Z. He moved back here. Also he has a smartphone. I don't know how the culture is in Japan and if they give their under teenaged children a smartphone but still. plus as you can see by my profile, Shu's hair is kind of long now, almost past his shoulders. I think their parent's would at least cut it a little.
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Psshhh. Every Beyblade fan knows that Beyblade logic is way beyond reality. And plus Aiga/Aiger is 11 and his parents let him go. Why not the same thing for Valt's and Shu's parents. Hmmm???

the reality part I agree with. But still, even if they did go, what about their actions?

Oh, yeah. Shu also lives in the U.S. in the first part of Cho Z. He moved back here. Also he has a smartphone. I don't know how the culture is in Japan and if they give their under teenaged children a smartphone but still. plus as you can see by my profile, Shu's hair is kind of long now, almost past his shoulders. I think their parent's would at least cut it a little.

I can explain all that. The smartphone he has he probably got in NYC and plus he's probably rich from owning Raging Bulls. Th under aged thing wasn't a good reason because his parents either don't know or they just don't care because like I said he probably got the phone in the U.S. The hair is just big anime/beyblade logic and common sense I mean  Wakiya's and Ken's hair was bigger than his in Season 1 not to mention Lui's, Free's, Phi's, Hearts', Ranjiro's, Joshua's, Zac's, Xhan's. I mean the list just keeps going on and on theres no doubt about it.