Shooting Techniques

(May. 10, 2014  1:01 PM)drigerblade Wrote: OK i will do it in a "standard type stadium" when i can and i will try to post it as soon as possible.
I m sorry that i dont have access to bb10 but will the standard type stadium be okay?

It is better than a Hasbro stadium, but it has no Tornado Ridge.
What about launching by jerking the arm with the launcher forwards instead of a standard launch?

Would that work?
(May. 13, 2014  3:38 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: What about launching by jerking the arm with the launcher forwards instead of a standard launch?

Would that work?
That could be sliding shoot
(May. 14, 2014  3:21 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  3:38 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: What about launching by jerking the arm with the launcher forwards instead of a standard launch?

Would that work?
That is sliding shoot
Not necessarily. Kaithesuperior wasn't very descriptive. A sliding shoot is where you "slide" the bey forward so that it catches the tornado ridge and creates a flower pattern.
(May. 14, 2014  3:24 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Not necessarily. Kaithesuperior wasn't very descriptive. A sliding shoot is where you "slide" the bey forward so that it catches the tornado ridge and creates a flower pattern.

I don't believe that catching the tornado ridge is a pre-requisite to the sliding shoot. The primary/only aim is to create the flower pattern.
For a sliding shooting you push the launcher forward AND tip it down. Just pushing it hard and making it hit the wall would just make it lose stamina.
(May. 14, 2014  4:34 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: For a sliding shooting you push the launcher forward AND tip it down. Just pushing it hard and making it hit the wall would just make it lose stamina.

Nobody indicated any differently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4

Watch this video then.
(May. 14, 2014  3:50 PM)Stars Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4

Watch this video then.

Assuming that was directed at me, I have. What's your point?

(In case that was taken as a flippant remark, it wasn't intended to be. I am genuinely curious as to what the point of your post was.)
(May. 14, 2014  1:52 PM)Sylver Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  4:34 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: For a sliding shooting you push the launcher forward AND tip it down. Just pushing it hard and making it hit the wall would just make it lose stamina.

He said that he just pushed the launcher formard, which isn't a sliding shoot.
(May. 14, 2014  5:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  1:52 PM)Sylver Wrote:

He said that he just pushed the launcher formard, which isn't a sliding shoot.

Ah I did not realise who you were actually replying to, it makes sense now.
These launching techniques are fun to pull off!
I really want to master the Gattiyaki.
Umm...I dunno if its okay to post here again, but, can someone do a diagram for Gliding Shoot? I'm really interested in that technique.
My shooting technique Is where hold the launcher with my right and rip with my left (i'm a lefty).

You hold the launcher with your right arm bent and when you launch not only do you pull back with your left you extend your right. I can get some high power launches with this.

(best done with a string launcher with no or a very small grip.)

works well with stamina and some defense types.

This launch plus dragoon ifrit 90 D causes it to be highly aggressive in the beginning leading to some savage hits then when it calms down it is a WALL!
(May. 04, 2017  2:09 AM)MWF Wrote: My shooting technique Is where hold the launcher with my right and rip with my left (i'm a lefty).

You hold the launcher with your right arm bent and when you launch not only do you pull back with your left you extend your right. I can get some high power launches with this.

(best done with a string launcher with no or a very small grip.)

That is not a launching technique, as it does not affect the way the Beyblade moves afterward in the stadium... By the way, be careful when posting in old topics, and this one is also in the Beywiki Project forum, so only techniques that would be worth writing an article about should be discussed here.
(May. 04, 2017  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not a launching technique, as it does not affect the way the Beyblade moves afterward in the stadium... By the way, be careful when posting in old topics, and this one is also in the Beywiki Project forum, so only techniques that would be worth writing an article about should be discussed here.

Quick question. If some techniques aren't official but yet makes beys performan differently. Can they be discussed?

Edit:- discuss about makings articles on em. Or shall we use my Wiki Random Thoughts thread?
Well, it should be discussed in the Beyblade General forum first, to establish their legitimacy.
(May. 04, 2017  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not a launching technique, as it does not affect the way the Beyblade moves afterward in the stadium... By the way, be careful when posting in old topics, and this one is also in the Beywiki Project forum, so only techniques that would be worth writing an article about should be discussed here.

I edited it to give an explanation. It is best used with a heavy combo with a tip with good stamina but has aggressive potential if launched right.
For example, My combo dragoon ifrit 90 D how it works is this launch sends it to the tornado ridge on the other side of the stadium or near the center (depending on how much forward momentum you add to the launcher) and it gives enough spin to race around the stadium then it calms down but still has enough spin to last for a while. So it does effect the movement of the beyblade. It gives enough power to give a performance tip like D attack power. I am sorry if it wasn't as interesting as some of the others but it does benefit some beys.
(May. 04, 2017  1:30 PM)MWF Wrote: I edited it to give an explanation. It is best used with a heavy combo with a tip with good stamina but has aggressive potential if launched right.
For example, My combo dragoon ifrit 90 D how it works is this launch sends it to the tornado ridge on the other side of the stadium or near the center (depending on how much forward momentum you add to the launcher) and it gives enough spin to race around the stadium then it calms down but still has enough spin to last for a while. So it does effect the movement of the beyblade. It gives enough power to give a performance tip like D attack power. I am sorry if it wasn't as interesting as some of the others but it does benefit some beys.

What you described is a regular launch.
(May. 04, 2017  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What you described is a regular launch.

well, ok then. well I guess it is just a 100% launch.

I have an odd one for 145 stamina combos. it is kind of a reverse bank shot. I launch with a tilt that is sort of into the bank on your side. It makes it slide into the center if I remember correctly. I haven't done it in a while though. so I'm not sure though. I will test it soon though. yet this is probably normal too.
(May. 04, 2017  3:40 PM)MWF Wrote: well, ok then. well I guess it is just a 100% launch.

I have an odd one for 145 stamina combos. it is kind of a reverse bank shot. I launch with a tilt that is sort of into the bank on your side. It makes it slide into the center if I remember correctly. I haven't done it in a while though. so I'm not sure though. I will test it soon though. yet this is probably normal too.

What would be the point in banking to reach the center? Why would you waste stamina to do something that could have been done normally?
(May. 04, 2017  3:46 PM)Mage Wrote: What would be the point in banking to reach the center? Why would you waste stamina to do something that could have been done normally?

I launch hard enough for S to circle a little so it gets it to the center. yet again it found it to be a bit obsolete. Well I am not competitive so I just launch the two beys in ways that make things interesting.
Dayum, there's actually a shooting techniques thread. The world is a small place. Anyways does this thread only apply to burst or all beys?
(May. 04, 2017  7:07 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Dayum, there's actually a shooting techniques thread. The world is a small place. Anyways does this thread only apply to burst or all beys?

All beyblades are nearly all shooting techniques apply to all generations