Shooting Techniques

I don't think it makes much of a difference.
AnnieDuck Wrote:I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Fair play. Was just curious.
Wrote two new articles:

Catapult shoot
Sliding Shoot

Hopefully we can make some videos for all these techniques in the future.
Dunno about your Sliding Shoot article ... I was planning to hold off writing one until I could record a video of it. If you do it correctly, you shouldn't hit the wall.
Bey Brad Wrote:Dunno about your Sliding Shoot article ... I was planning to hold off writing one until I could record a video of it. If you do it correctly, you shouldn't hit the wall.
Does it really matter?

True, but a lot of people will make it hit the wall if they are not very skilled with the technique in the beginning. I'll add a bit to the article stating that you shouldn't hit the wall, but it would be best to be across from one in case you screw up.
Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Dunno about your Sliding Shoot article ... I was planning to hold off writing one until I could record a video of it. If you do it correctly, you shouldn't hit the wall.
Does it really matter?

True, but a lot of people will make it hit the wall if they are not very skilled with the technique in the beginning. I'll add a bit to the article stating that you shouldn't hit the wall, but it would be best to be across from one in case you screw up.

Yeah. This should do for now.
I can try to record a video some time this week if you want.
OMG! Thanks for all these Wiki inputs kei !!
do that Maz, it would be helpful to me as well
i take my dranzer grip with a dragon ripcord from dragoon fight when i lahunching i put power in the lahunch and then move the lahuncher up this gives my blades speed and power
(Sep. 22, 2008  3:54 PM)kai12 Wrote: i take my dranzer grip with a dragon ripcord from dragoon fight when i lahunching i put power in the lahunch and then move the lahuncher up this gives my blades speed and power

how exactly does one put "power" into their launch :pwn:
well i used my strth and then for speed i lift my lahuncher up when im lahunching
(Sep. 22, 2008  8:46 PM)kai12 Wrote: well i used my strth and then for speed i lift my lahuncher up when im lahunching

Lifting your launcher up wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to your speed, if anything, by the sounds of it, You'd miss your target.

Or maybe i'm thinking the "move launcher up" a bit overdramatically.
i always hit my target alot of time i missed it a couple times
(Sep. 22, 2008  9:40 PM)kai12 Wrote: i always hit my target alot of time i missed it a couple times

That's a contradiction and a half right there XD

I always thought with the whole power thing was, you set up as normal, put your blade in the air and shout as loud as you can "By the power of Beyskull, I have the power!" and launch it in.

Maybe I'm going a bit wrong there?
(Sep. 22, 2008  9:45 PM)kai12 Wrote: every body got their own lahunch to do

We already have a well established list of launch techniques. You should probably try them.
btw, lifting your launcher up while shooting isn't recommended, I'm pretty sure it falls into the "don't shoot your Beyblade while standing up if the stadium is on the floor/ground" rule.

Also, doing that makes you lose RPM faster, because Gravity is pulling on the Beyblade. The impact also makes the Beyblade miss more, as you said, and overall, shooting while lifting your launcher up doesn't add speed or "power"--it does the contrary.

The only way to add "power" (read: RPM) to a launch is to add strength to the pull of the winder.
...................................................................................................................... i joined here to meet cool bladers im the best in my neibor hood cuz are their it is rookies i bet that im not going be able to enter a tourneyment cuz of my mom and dad so i might of well just quit beyblading and i don.t want to use yahoo japan auchion cuz i can find better deals so im done beyblading so bye
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:21 AM)kai12 Wrote: ...................................................................................................................... i joined here to meet cool bladers im the best in my neibor hood cuz are their it is rookies i bet that im not going be able to enter a tourneyment cuz of my mom and dad so i might of well just quit beyblading and i don.t want to use yahoo japan auchion cuz i can find better deals so im done beyblading so bye

Um, bye. :pwn:
listen to what people actually post
yes since it's just advice they're throwing out at you.