Shooting Techniques

Pinoy Blader Wrote:Whatever happened to Beholder? It seems like you guys dont likem or sumtin.Did I miss something?

He was a lying, creepy pedofile.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It amazes me that this is actually more understandable than the description of suicide death drop.
Just call it Izuna drop please.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Thanks. Can't wait to see them.
Are you being sarcastic or do you really want to see how to perform this because i don't want to make a video/draw up a diagram for nothing.
Bumpking12 Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It amazes me that this is actually more understandable than the description of suicide death drop.
Just call it Izuna drop please.
Are you being sarcastic or do you really want to see how to perform this because i don't want to make a video/draw up a diagram for nothing.

I would really like to see it Grin because i don't understand it ^^ And it would see it also make one please Grin
red_eyes Wrote:I would really like to see it Grin because i don't understand it ^^ And it would see it also make one please Grin
OK, will do.
EDIT: Does anyone know how to get pictures on to the internet off of the basic paint program?
Edit 2: Never mind, I'll figure it out.
>.>
<.<

i prefer not to use a grip wen playing against some one my launcher always flys out of the grip shooter
taru678 Wrote:>.>
<.<

i prefer not to use a grip wen playing against some one my launcher always flys out of the grip shooter
There is obviously something wrong with your grip then. Launchers shouldn't fly out like that.
ive tried that it only works good with one launcher and that launcher is worn
Did you tighten the grip's screws?

Having them loose makes the "clamp" effect on the regular launcher makes it like that.
ya i tightened the screws i think i just need a new one mine is Hasbro Dranzer Grip
I can't imagine how you could be shooting to cause the shooter to eject ... it's inserted from the top ...
A friend of mine walked by as I was reading this thread and read the titled and said "I knew you were a gang member!". I'm like "No, it's a guide to shoot heroin", he got scared, then I showed him the pics about Beholders elaborate launch techniques. It was all hopefully clear.

Oh yeah, I should mention, this is the same friend that once tried Takao's/Tyson's launch from the first episode, you know the whole run and then launch while jumping with the large winder.
Maybe the word slope should be used instead of the word angle. Maybe you could mention that 5 cm is the "standard" distance above the slope. Also, note that Banking Shot is a good way to change your beyblade's movement pattern.
Bumpking12 Wrote:

I'm interested to see how you do it.

Kei Wrote:NEW ARTICLE: Banking

Just a little one, now this can be linked to when the Sliding Shoot article is made. Any suggestions? I couldn't really think of anything else to say.

Hmm I was going to edit in directly, but since I can't edit it, I'll comment here;

Quote:Banking is a type of shooting technique in which you position your launcher so that the base of your Beyblade is parallel with the angle of the Beystadium. Doing this will add more balance to your Beyblade and will help control fast moving bases from sending themselves out of the Beystadium.

Cye is right, slope should be used. Because, when you use the term "angle", it means that straight shoot to the center of stadium is also considered a form of banking (is it?)

Also, I wanted to add that it changes movement pattern because a different area of the tip comes into contact with the stadium. With the exception of sharp tips, Beyblades move because the sides of the tip pushes against the stadium surface. By changing the angle, for flat tips, you change the direction of the force, while for metal-change types, the sharp point of the tip touches the stadium instead.

This might be helpful to understand how to adjust the banking angle for more success. However, I think someone might need to rewrite this in a more general manner.

Bumpking12 Wrote:Does anyone know how to get pictures on to the internet off of the basic paint program?

Save as a file, then either attach using "new attachment" below the post, or upload to a host like photobucket.com or something.
Nic, if you want to be able to edit the Wiki, I can set that up for you. I just need to know your Wiki username.
Ok guys and gals this is the moment you have all been waiting for! I present to you a very detailed graphic instruction on how to perform Trays "AWARD WINNING" super LAUNCH: The one and only legendary "IZUNA DROP"!!!B)
Attached Files

.bmp   paun.bmp (Size: 263.35 KB / Downloads: 158)
Bey Brad Wrote:Nic, if you want to be able to edit the Wiki, I can set that up for you. I just need to know your Wiki username.
Composer of Requiems =P

Thanks!

Bumpking12 Wrote:Ok guys and gals this is the moment you have all been waiting for! I present to you a very detailed graphic instruction on how to perform Trays "AWARD WINNING" super LAUNCH: The one and only legendary "IZUNA DROP"!!!B)

It actually lands in the stadium 100% of the time?
Well that's up to you and your skill its really not all that hard, all your really doing is "tossing" the blade out of your "launch". Oh and you don't stand when you launch this unless your using one of those standing stadiums they had at the japan tourneys. I only drew the person standing up because I'm not a good enough artist to draw him sitting on the floor.
yeah that's a terrible launch
It's funny I used to have this wicked launch of my own that I came up with accidentally when I was trying to do all those stupid things from the MSN group days of Beyblade Spirit with the "Fire Arrow" and the "Bear Ax" and the "Tiger Claw". I just tried to do it yesterday and I'm no longer getting the same result that I used to.. I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything the same way..
Bumpking12 Wrote:Ok guys and gals this is the moment you have all been waiting for! I present to you a very detailed graphic instruction on how to perform Trays "AWARD WINNING" super LAUNCH: The one and only legendary "IZUNA DROP"!!!B)

I still don't get it
I mastered the waterfall but i'll never tell!
Kei Wrote:

I still don't get it

you're basically launching in air and making your beyblade drop
Sega Wrote:I mastered the waterfall but i'll never tell!

That's nothing new, i mastered it 2 weeks ago it's so simple, but yesterday i mastered the ultimate attack the dark parp, that owned Wink

Hmm starting the blade in the air i think it's not the best when it is like i mean, because he lost spin when he droped in the stadium...
There's no advantage to doing this over Gattyaki.