September 2016 Giveaway: B-59 Zillion Zeus I.W. - Passport Holders Only

Alright then, enter me !
Enter me !
I don't think I've lost any of these WBO contests I've entered this year, haha. Let's hope my luck keeps up.
I'm in.
Been dying to get this since images were released.
Porque no. Any update on when all that other news we were promised will be coming?
I'll give a go Joyful_3
(Sep. 12, 2016  4:43 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I'll give a go Joyful_3

Dude, not only do you not seem to have a valid Blader Passport right now (unless you also purchased it at a recent Toronto event), but you will litterally be in Japan to buy it at very low costs yourself hah.
Enter me.Thanks alot for this great giveaway
I take my chance! I want that bey!
WBO being generous as always. Enter me in, I took the passport recently, hope I'm eligible to enter at present.
Thanks for the offer!
This seems like a nice chance to get a new Bey, enter me in please! Smile
Please enter me as well. I purchased a passport at last month's LA tournament.
Enter me please. Thanks for doing this.
(Sep. 12, 2016  4:10 AM)Time Wrote: Porque no. Any update on when all that other news we were promised will be coming?

If you have questions, feel free to PM me. Smile I'm not sure what promises you're referring to, but we have a ton of projects in progress and you can see some of that in the community right now, e.g. we are running experimental formats to solidify our tournament structures for the next few years so we can complete our new event guide and revamped organizer and tournament systems. We're also making some serious technical overhauls which unfortunately take a lot of time.

We know we seem quiet right now, but personally, this is the most I've worked on the WBO since its founding. It's just a lot of stuff that builds slowly, and then appears all at once. All I can say is it'll be worth the wait.

All that of course doesn't mean we're not committed to meeting the community's needs and expectations right now. If there's something you think we should be doing, please let us know.
Just renewed my passport! Good luck everyone!
Hi, how are yah?
Count me in too

First Wbo give away so will win
Count me in.N thanx committee for doing this Smile
Enter me!
(Sep. 12, 2016  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2016  4:43 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I'll give a go Joyful_3

Dude, not only do you not seem to have a valid Blader Passport right now (unless you also purchased it at a recent Toronto event), but you will litterally be in Japan to buy it at very low costs yourself hah.

He bought one, don't worry! I'll award it now, actually.

If he wins maybe he can buy it himself and we'll reimburse him lol.
Enter me in!!thx!!
I hope I have some luck winning this one. Good luck everyone!
Enter me, please. Smile