September 2011 Giveaway: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Passport Holders Only

What are you talking about! The winner has already been announced! The winner is mushy! Don't you understand!?
ok, no win for me, but at least it's another australian. nice work mushy, now i wonder if you will keep it or sell it.
congrats mushy!
Go Hell Kerbecs Wrote:I'm probably not gonna win but I do have as good a chance as anyone. Wink Wink If I do win then :0 ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This may be off topic or weird so feel free to send me a PM or a private message.

Lol but a winner hasn't been chosen
and you're not that winner
check this hurr post

(Oct. 01, 2011  3:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Winner is Mushy!
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:37 PM)Mushy Wrote: Not sure about the time zones but count me in, I paid for a passport at the last Melbourne tourney, not sure if its been processed yet.

The face hasn't popped up, so is it possible for you guys to ask Chaos or Omega D:
Congratz you lucky mushy ! *Cant wait for another giveaway ! (DQ maybe) Joyful_2
Wahh! I didn't win.... Anyways, congrats mushy! I tried phantom orion before, so much fun, it can spin on your knee...
(Oct. 01, 2011  9:41 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: What are you talking about! The winner has already been announced! The winner is mushy! Don't you understand!?
Or, if you bothered to highlight the text because he played that trick last time, you'd see it said "...ary!".

Sure, I know it's Mushy, but what is that?

Some surprise? Mystery?
Try highlighting the whole post. You missed some text.
Ah, I get it. Legendary Mushy!
Congratulations Mushy hopefully you get it after Back to School Bash if you know what I mean Wink

He wrote "Legend wait for it ary" Like in how I met your mother.
Wish I won to bad. Unhappy lucky you Mushy congrats.Wink nice one. Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:16 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  9:41 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: What are you talking about! The winner has already been announced! The winner is mushy! Don't you understand!?
Or, if you bothered to highlight the text because he played that trick last time, you'd see it said "...ary!".

Sure, I know it's Mushy, but what is that?

Some surprise? Mystery?

I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to Go Hell Kerbecs! But i didn't need to quote his post because i thought i would of posted right after him but you got in there first!
gratz to mushy =D
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:37 PM)Mushy Wrote: Not sure about the time zones but count me in, I paid for a passport at the last Melbourne tourney, not sure if its been processed yet.

The face hasn't popped up, so is it possible for you guys to ask Chaos or Omega D:

YAY MUSHY THESE WORDS ARE WHAT WON YOU THE PRIZE so amazingCrying (tears of pure joy)i am getting emotional.
wait, does mushy even know he has won yet? do you send a pm to the winner saying they have won?
He probably does know. Or, instead, Mushy might be Minion 2.0. XD
to band i didn't win oh well and congrats to Mushy
(Oct. 04, 2011  11:48 PM)B.L.I.T.Z. Wrote: to band i didn't win oh well and congrats to Mushy

Lol I think you mean " to BAD I didn't win".
(Oct. 04, 2011  4:22 PM)raahulbeyraahul Wrote: im here buddy

What?
(Oct. 04, 2011  4:22 PM)raahulbeyraahul Wrote: im here buddy

Umm....you trying to enter?
Well, Unfortunately its over and the winner has already been announced.

Anyways,Congrats Mushy.
Mushy is not me?
Ouch..
xD
Congrats Mushy Tongue_out
I thought this giveaway was calling my name, but, it was calling Mushy's! Congratulations Mushy!
Sorry I haven't been on lately, here to redeem my prize after reading PM. Messaged Kei for the blade, could I get a face booster purple please? Thanks Smile