[Selling]  selling hypersphere ace dragon

I SHALL BE SELLING IT FOR:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      CANADA:$13.10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              U.S:$9.99                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               EURO:$9.98
(Oct. 28, 2019  1:37 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I SHALL BE SELLING IT FOR:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      CANADA:$13.10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              U.S:$9.99                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               EURO:$9.98

Do we have to pay for shipping?
(Oct. 28, 2019  1:37 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I SHALL BE SELLING IT FOR:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      CANADA:$13.10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              U.S:$9.99                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               EURO:$9.98

How did u get it so fast?
(Oct. 28, 2019  2:56 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2019  1:37 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I SHALL BE SELLING IT FOR:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      CANADA:$13.10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              U.S:$9.99                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               EURO:$9.98

How did u get it so fast?

Going to guess he lives in canda and the store put it on the shelves early or they just rolled out fast in certain places
Pictures would be nice to have if you’re selling.
(Oct. 28, 2019  10:45 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: i shipped it nate the blader

Can you post pictures with your name?
Don't listen to him, just walk along. It says he lives in Trinidad and Tobago.
Yup
(Oct. 29, 2019  12:30 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Don't listen to him, just walk along. It says he lives in Trinidad and Tobago.