[Selling]  iXus' SHOP- BB-108, BB-107, BB-106, BB-105 ALL IN STOCK

How much would i cost for ray gil + rock giraffe + metal face remodeling version orange + launcher grip beypointer ver i live in sydney australia Tongue_out
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:53 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How much would i cost for ray gil + rock giraffe + metal face remodeling version orange + launcher grip beypointer ver i live in sydney australia Tongue_out

Well shipping alone would cost you around 8 USD, you can use xe.com to convert it to AUD or whatever.
Hmmm Can you do that Deal thing with Fang Leone a Grip and Beylauncher? Still for $15?

I would be very very Interested if you can.
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:56 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Hmmm Can you do that Deal thing with Fang Leone a Grip and Beylauncher? Still for $15?

I would be very very Interested if you can.
I'm not sure, maybe 15-17 USD-ish since it's just a preorder. I'm not giving any promises right now but i'll try my best.
I still lile the price very much.
PM sent.
(Apr. 02, 2011  10:03 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I still lile the price very much.
PM sent.
I didn't get your PM. Please try again.
Do you have Galaxy Pegasis W105R2f with beypoint card??
(Apr. 03, 2011  8:58 AM)Sharril Wrote: Do you have Galaxy Pegasis W105R2f with beypoint card??

I have it without a beypoint card. You can get the booster, that's cheaper.
I'm either going to try to get Ray Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasis, depending on what my fried's friend gets me while he's in asia.
Hey iXus,
I've sent you a PM. There are a few questions in there as well.
Get back to me when you have the chance,
Limeguy64
Have you gotten Fang Leone and Big Bang Pegasis yet?Or are they still pre-orders?
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:59 AM)Idk Wrote: Have you gotten Fang Leone and Big Bang Pegasis yet?Or are they still pre-orders?
Still Pre-orders. I would expect around this week to get them from my supplier.
Bump, BIG BANG PEGASIS AND FANG LEONE HAVE ARRIVED! They are imported from Japan though, so they are more expensive than the rest. Price will drop once my (local) supplier gets it in a larger quantity. $20 EACH!
i gotta check wit my mom 1st but i mite get a flame byxis or a basalt horogium
Shipping prices are very important to buyers - I recommended you atleast post some estimates.

How much would shipping cost to UK for:
Boosters:
BBP/Fang Leone
Other?

Thanks this is for everyone's benefit.
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:46 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Shipping prices are very important to buyers - I recommended you atleast post some estimates.

How much would shipping cost to UK for:
Boosters:
BBP/Fang Leone
Other?

Thanks this is for everyone's benefit.

Yep, I understand. Updated OP. Thanks Control_ .
what is the payment method and whats the shipping time frame
(Apr. 06, 2011  8:46 PM)Snipeâ„¢ Wrote: what is the payment method and whats the shipping time frame
Look at OP. First line. Shipping will depend so i'm not going to give an estimate because it could take as less as 2 days and as much as a month. I don't control it, the Mail and Customs do.
i pm'd so hit me back
How many Big Bang Pegasises and Fang Leones do you have there? Thanks.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:41 AM)EarthPhoenix Wrote: How many Big Bang Pegasises and Fang Leones do you have there? Thanks.
How many do you want?
how much is shipping to australia
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:28 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: how much is shipping to australia

Seriously? READ THE OP.
dude so How Much Shipping to the Philippines with tracking number or EMS
Fang Leone and Big Bang Pegasis are not affected by the radiation right
The Items
Metal Face Remodeling Clear Ver.
Big Bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
Pls. PM me the prices?

-Hell Pegasis