[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

(Dec. 14, 2009  10:22 PM)Beynval Wrote: http://i36.tinypic.com/2z5156s.jpg
It's the green one. Smile

thanks manSmile so do the 3 of thoes have the same base cuzz they look similar?
Dragoon S,
Dranzer S,
Driger S,
Draciel S,
Wolborg, 4

Howmuch each, combined and with shipping.
How much are you willing to go for these?
Just pm me and offer.
Hey i pmed you
anybody sel;ling any metal faces for the mf beyblades
(Dec. 24, 2009  2:22 AM)uberturtle7 Wrote: wut do u take???

What do you mean by that? If it is about paypal or currency then you should probably read the op (cause it is bolded) but if it isnt please ignore this.
any pictures of Used; Dragoon S, F, V, V2 G, GT
and NIB; Dragoon S, F, V2 ?
i pmed you twice... hopefully youll notice lol
Not directed at you HEARTof4Lion, but yeah:

The next person to disregard Beynval's rules (i.e., please PM him offers where prices are concerned) will get a serious warning.

HEARTof4Lion ... Beynval normally replies to PMs, but seeing that post should remind him. Sometimes he just forgets.
thanks. i noticed he was on a while ago and didnt reply so i just thought of sending him a little reminder on his post >_> glad to know its alright
Do the blades come with launchers and ripcords?
hi i would like flash leopard 2 but im new so where do i buy them and does anyone know where there are beyblade tournaments in canada markham
You have to use paypal to pay for them and then he would send you it by post. Also if you haven't already you should send him an offer.
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:32 PM)gigars and zeus Wrote: hi i would like flash leopard 2 but im new so where do i buy them and does anyone know where there are beyblade tournaments in canada markham

There have been several tournaments in Toronto and a few in Vancouver. Just keep checking the "Official Events" forum or the "Upcoming Events" side bar on the site homepage for tournaments near you.
Just Bought;
Dragoon F, Dragoon V, Cyber Dragoon and Dragoon V2 Can't Wait Grin
Bumping in to say that these people will have their stuff shipped either tomorrow or thursday♥:
Phammy, Dirge, Boss, and MegaBlader2.
Thanks Smile
What have you sold so far?
(Jan. 13, 2010  7:36 AM)Beynval Wrote: Bumping in to say that these people will have their stuff shipped either tomorrow or thursday♥:
Phammy, Dirge, Boss, and MegaBlader2.
Thanks Smile

How long do you reckon it'll take?
A week, two max. Smile
i would like to buy trygator,dragoon v2 and dragoon fighter
Its been 2 weeks, still no blades. Getting concerned here Uncertain.